Anderson Cooper tells Jeffrey Lord: If Trump 'took a dump on his desk, you'd defend it'

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Good for Anderson .. Jeffrey is an ass.

Anderson Cooper tells Jeffrey Lord: If Trump 'took a dump on his desk, you'd defend it'

<excerpt>
Jeffrey Lord regularly appears as a pro-Trump commentator on CNN. On "Anderson Cooper 360," Cooper asked Lord whether he thought Trump should be doing things like telling the Russians that fired FBI Director James B. Comey is a "nut job" while under investigation by the FBI.

"You can't really defend it, in all fairness," Cooper said. "You can't defend what the president of the United States just said."

"I don't care what he says to the Russian prime – to the Russians," Lord replied. "I mean, he's the president of the United States. If he wants to say that, if Barack Obama wants to say whatever, if George Bush says 'I looked in his eyes and' – "

Cooper interrupted him: "If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it."

He continued: "I don't know what he would do that you would not defend."

Jeffrey is every bit as sycophantically defensive of Trump as Cooper's remark implies. Lord is so much so that I actually have a hard time believing he is truly that way and is not merely paid by CNN to just be so. Even K. McEnany and S. Nell Hughes weren't nearly so unrelentingly "up Trump's ass" as is Lord.

<excerpt>
Jeffrey Lord regularly appears as a pro-Trump commentator on CNN. On "Anderson Cooper 360," Cooper asked Lord whether he thought Trump should be doing things like telling the Russians that fired FBI Director James B. Comey is a "nut job" while under investigation by the FBI.

"You can't really defend it, in all fairness," Cooper said. "You can't defend what the president of the United States just said."

"I don't care what he says to the Russian prime – to the Russians," Lord replied. "I mean, he's the president of the United States. If he wants to say that, if Barack Obama wants to say whatever, if George Bush says 'I looked in his eyes and' – "

Wonder if Anderson realizes just how Ironic this statement is considering how much the liberal media lapped up Obamas turds for 8 years?

<excerpt>

Why would you believe anything said by a political operative like Anderson Blooper?

I will say, however, that P. Denard gives Lord a run for his money.

Thank goodness CNN also has clear thinking conservative commentators, people who are merely conservative rather than conservative partisans.

<excerpt>

Is anybody surprised that the shit-eating homo Anderson Cooper would have human feces on his mind?

Well Trump did say he could shoot someone on main street and his supporters would still back him. Looks like he is right.

<excerpt>

Is anybody surprised that the shit-eating homo Anderson Cooper would have human feces on his mind?
It appears that Far Right men are the only ones obsessed with shit eating.

Wonder if Anderson realizes just how Ironic this statement is considering how much the liberal media lapped up Obama's turds for 8 years?
You're comparing apples and oranges. Cooper accused one person. You're extending that to an entire group. What's ironic, unless this is a troll, is that you're just parroting a line. Do you realize that?

<excerpt>

In my last thread I said pretty much the same thing, except I went a little farther.

Trump could defecate in his supporters' mouths, and they would still defend him.

Trump confessed to obstruction of justice last week, and his supporters still won't admit he committed a crime.

I'm not sure - is Cooper supposed to be an anchor or an editorialist?

Not that it really matters any more, but I'm just curious.

"A dump on your desk". Yikes. Traditional journalism is dead.
If ‘traditional’ journalism is to not challenge lies, dishonesty, and the ridiculous, unwarranted defense of politicians such as Trump, then ‘traditional’ journalism deserves to be dead.

I'm not sure - is Cooper supposed to be an anchor or an editorialist? Not that it really matters any more, but I'm just curious. "A dump on your desk". Yikes. Traditional journalism is dead..
If ‘traditional’ journalism is to not challenge lies, dishonesty, and the ridiculous, unwarranted defense of politicians such as Trump, then ‘traditional’ journalism deserves to be dead.
... missing the point entirely, of course.

<excerpt>

It appears that Far Right men are the only ones obsessed with shit eating.
Liberal men were so hoping to be eating Clinton shit right now :(

Forum List

Back