And you want to know why I support Israel?

Whilst on the subject, want to show me the "historical evidence", I mean REAL evidence, that god gave the land to the Jews.

I don't want some biblical sermon, I want factual evidence!

There is no god - especially not the filthy god Allah that you follow.

The Ottomans were the aggressors in a war and lost. Their lands fell into the hands of the victors, who divided them up as they saw fit.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad. You are a Muslim Supremacist and angry that Kafir have dominion over what you demand are Muslim lands. Too fucking bad. You think acting like vicious savages should endear you to people - only to the Communists - decent people view you as what you are, scum.

Whilst on the subject, want to show me the "historical evidence", I mean REAL evidence, that god gave the land to the Jews.

There is no god - especially not the filthy god Allah that you follow.

The Ottomans were the aggressors in a war and lost. Their lands fell into the hands of the victors, who divided them up as they saw fit.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad. You are a Muslim Supremacist and angry that Kafir have dominion over what you demand are Muslim lands. Too fucking bad. You think acting like vicious savages should endear you to people - only to the Communists - decent people view you as what you are, scum.

But god gave the land to the Jews....

HOLY SHIT.... Does that mean... Really?

Does that mean that the Zionists need to have a rethink?

"There is no god"

Well, that DOES change things!

Actually, God in this instance didn't give anything to the Jews. They were residents on that parcel of land centuries before the the Palestinians came along. The Hebrews/Jews/Israelites took in the land during the early 2nd millennium BC. The kingdom of Israel itself was established in 11th Century BCE.

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described it as a 'province in Syria.'

Last edited:

Actually, God in this instance didn't give anything to the Jews. They were residents on that parcel of land centuries before the the Palestinians came along. The Hebrews/Jews/Israelites took in the land during the early 2nd millennium BC. The kingdom of Israel itself was established in 11th Century BCE.

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described as a 'province in Syria.'

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

You need to be careful what you say here.... You are going to upset a LOT of Zionists!!!

Genesis 15:18

“On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,"

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described as a 'province in Syria.'

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

You need to be careful what you say here.... You are going to upset a LOT of Zionists!!!

“On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,"

Well, you asked me not to give you Biblical sermons, now here you are quoting scripture to me. What happened? The 'Zionists' here also know their factual history, and they know it backs that account. I am a Christian, and I believe every single word the Bible has to say. People like you fail to correlate the two.

And now, we have reached the point where I put you on my ignore list. You have degenerated from "objective" to "troll."

Bye!

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

Well, you asked me not to give you Biblical sermons, now here you are quoting scripture to me. What happened? The 'Zionists' here also know their factual history, and they know it backs that account. I am a Christian, and I believe every single word the Bible has to say. People like you fail to correlate the two.

And now, we have reached the point where I put you on my ignore list. You have degenerated from "objective" to "troll."

Bye!

So, you believe every word in the greatest fictional novel ever written....

So, then you will also know Genesis 15:18

And my "biblical sermon" simply proves the point that you are wrong....

The Zionists here will also claim that god gave them the land! You claiming that god gave nothing to the Jews is dangerous talk in these parts! You sure you are Christian? Maybe a little Muslim blood coursing through those god fearing veins of yours?

You choose your "historical facts" to suit your own agenda... Whereas I choose NOT to bother with what has passed, cannot be changed... The present and the future CAN be changed... If only people would let it!

Here endeth the sermon for today!

Well, to be quite frank, I'm not interested in ancient history

You should be. Ignoring history makes you sound myopic and shortsighted. You have to understand the historical evidence to understand why it is what it is in the present.

Factual evidence is that Jews can point to hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that prove the land belongs to the Jews. Arabs can point to none. :clap2:

israel-flag-o.gif

Factual evidence is that Jews can point to hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that prove the land belongs to the Jews. Arabs can point to none. :clap2:

israel-flag-o.gif

??

Arabs didn't come into the Middle East until the late 3rd century AD.

This is well documented, the great migration from Northern Africa, prompted by a massive drought and famine.

Arabs are invaders from Africa.

Forum List

Back