And you want to know why I support Israel?

Israeli museums are littered with artifacts like this pricing the existence of an ancient Israel. Too bad Arabs can't show us even ONE.

ShowImage.ashx

Dead Sea Scrolls

dead-sea-scrolls-online-archive.jpg

bible-land-museum_wa.jpg

member.Skir_Cinti_sm.jpg

1-1-e1378717212371.jpg

About as interesting a shelling peas Roodboy...

Next!

Meaning, you're the one that's fulla shiite. That's PHYSICAL evidence showing the existence of an ancient Israel and the Jewish people's ties to it.

Arabs have nothing. Zero, zilch, nada, caput.

Next!

Last edited:
Israeli museums are littered with artifacts like this pricing the existence of an ancient Israel. Too bad Arabs can't show us even ONE.

ShowImage.ashx

Dead Sea Scrolls

dead-sea-scrolls-online-archive.jpg

bible-land-museum_wa.jpg

member.Skir_Cinti_sm.jpg

1-1-e1378717212371.jpg

About as interesting a shelling peas Roodboy...

Next!

Meaning, you're the one that's fulla shiite. That's PHYSICAL evidence showing the existence of an ancient Israel and the Jewish people's ties to it.

Next!

So what's your point?

You mean other than they've been there for 1400 years?

Wow, you Zionists live in your own fantasy world, where god loves you the best and reality doesn't exist.

Whilst on the subject, want to show me the "historical evidence", I mean REAL evidence, that god gave the land to the Jews.

Actually, God in this instance didn't give anything to the Jews. They were residents on that parcel of land centuries before the the Palestinians came along. The Hebrews/Jews/Israelites took in the land during the early 2nd millennium BC. The kingdom of Israel itself was established in 11th Century BCE.

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described as a 'province in Syria.'

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

You need to be careful what you say here.... You are going to upset a LOT of Zionists!!!

Genesis 15:18

“On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,"

Well, you asked me not to give you Biblical sermons, now here you are quoting scripture to me. What happened? The 'Zionists' here also know their factual history, and they know it backs that account. I am a Christian, and I believe every single word the Bible has to say. People like you fail to correlate the two.

And now, we have reached the point where I put you on my ignore list. You have degenerated from "objective" to "troll."

Bye!

Palestine is the name of a land not people.

Sorry, you aren't going to get off that easily. The government calls itself the "Palestinian Authority." Thusly the name Palestinian can be attributed to its citizens.

I'm American because I was born in America and live here, but I'm French and Christian , so the Arabs in Palestine can be Muslim, Jew and Christian Arabs. Come to think of it Arab is just given to the name of a tribe who spoke Arabic , Hebrews spoke Hebrew. So does anyone speak Palestinian in Palestine? The Greek, Hellenistic , Jews spoke Greek, that is why so much of the NT is in Greek. Hebrew was a dead language in the 1900's and had to be taught, what does that tell you?

Whilst on the subject, want to show me the "historical evidence", I mean REAL evidence, that god gave the land to the Jews.

Actually, God in this instance didn't give anything to the Jews. They were residents on that parcel of land centuries before the the Palestinians came along. The Hebrews/Jews/Israelites took in the land during the early 2nd millennium BC. The kingdom of Israel itself was established in 11th Century BCE.

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described as a 'province in Syria.'

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

You need to be careful what you say here.... You are going to upset a LOT of Zionists!!!

“On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,"

Well, you asked me not to give you Biblical sermons, now here you are quoting scripture to me. What happened? The 'Zionists' here also know their factual history, and they know it backs that account. I am a Christian, and I believe every single word the Bible has to say. People like you fail to correlate the two.

And now, we have reached the point where I put you on my ignore list. You have degenerated from "objective" to "troll."

Bye!

Sorry, you aren't going to get off that easily. The government calls itself the "Palestinian Authority." Thusly the name Palestinian can be attributed to its citizens.

I'm American because I was born in America and live here, but I'm French and Christian , so the Arabs in Palestine can be Muslim, Jew and Christian Arabs. Come to think of it Arab is just given to the name of a tribe who spoke Arabic , Hebrews spoke Hebrew. So does anyone speak Palestinian in Palestine? The Greek, Hellenistic , Jews spoke Greek, that is why so much of the NT is in Greek. Hebrew was a dead language in the 1900's and had to be taught, what does that tell you?

Every language has to be taught retard.

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

Bye!

language is taught from childhood up, when the language of the people died out, Hebrew, that means they acquired another language since they moved and needed to communicate. Yiddish was their new language, so since Hebrew needed to be retaught it died out, and so did the people who spoke it.

How would you like for Latin to come back? Since Britain has such an enormous empire at one time, English became the global language.

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

Bye!

language is taught from childhood up, when the language of the people died out, Hebrew, that means they acquired another language since they moved and needed to communicate. Yiddish was their new language, so since Hebrew needed to be retaught it died out, and so did the people who spoke it.

How would you like for Latin to come back? Since Britain has such an enormous empire at one time, English became the global language.

What does that even mean? language has to be taught to everyone, nobody is just born speaking English, Arabic or whatever. And who cares if Latin comes back?

WTF?!?!

Are you serious?!?!

Bye!

What does that even mean? language has to be taught to everyone, nobody is just born speaking English, Arabic or whatever. And who cares if Latin comes back?

You said "Every language has to be taught retard." and I said yes we learn it from birth, but we go to school to learn grammer. We learn to talk from a very young age, Momma.

Really for the Hebrews to have to relearn their language tells you an awful lot. I bet the Pals didn't need to learn Arabic.

Bye!

You said "Every language has to be taught retard." and I said yes we learn it from birth, but we go to school to learn grammer. We learn to talk from a very young age, Momma.

Really for the Hebrews to have to relearn their language tells you an awful lot. I bet the Pals didn't need to learn Arabic.

Meh, who fuckin cares. Even if the Israelis were teaching Swahili they still control the country and the Palestinians don't, get over it. Your here complaining about what languages are being spoken? really?

The earliest mention of that specific region of the Levant was in 1150 BCE, a clear 850 years after the original inhabitants took root. It wasn't until around 500 BCE that Herodotus even mentioned Palestine and described it as a 'province in Syria.'

Kingdom of Judah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Palestine is the name of a land not people. they were most likely Samarians, or Canaanites.

Nope, you're lying again Ahmed.

What you call "Palestinians"are simply Arabs. They have no relation to the Samaritans, Hittites, Medes, or any of the other indigenous peoples of the area. The Arabs invaded the lands in the 3rd century AD, when a decades long drought made North Africa inhospitable - it also dried the passage at the Gulf of Aqaba, making it passable on foot.

The indigenous people had spent centuries butchering each other, along with the Greeks and Persians, leaving little resistance to the African invasion.

You find no Arab artifacts in the region for the simple fact that the Arabs were not there. The Hittite, Mede, Samaritan, et al. were Caucasian, as the were the Persians and Greeks, the Arabs are not, they are African.

There were people there when Abram went there, and the possibility is they are mainly Jew but brought up in the Islam faith. A lot of interbreeding went on with Jews and everyone, so the Pals whoever they were and are, were there since, but the Jews choose to go off. Most never choose to return from Babylon. The Zionist just took over and even kicked the British out, they overran the Pals, stole their land by force , and have continued to do so.

There were people there, but not Arabs. Arabs invaded the Middle East a scant 1700 years ago, a blink of the eye in the time scale of history.

Last edited:

Meh, who fuckin cares. Even if the Israelis were teaching Swahili they still control the country and the Palestinians don't, get over it. Your here complaining about what languages are being spoken? really?

Language is important, and the longest spoken language in that area is Arabic , not Hebrew.

honest question - does anyone really think that 2000 year old claims on land are worth something?
When Jews still fast 5x a year to mourn the destruction of Jerusalem, yes. When Jews pray every day to be restored to Israel, yes. To prevent further pogroms, expulsions, blood libels, inquisitions, crusades, ghettos and Holocausts, yes.

Forum List

Back