And you want to know why I support Israel?

Whilst on the subject, want to show me the "historical evidence", I mean REAL evidence, that god gave the land to the Jews.

I don't want some biblical sermon, I want factual evidence!

There is no god - especially not the filthy god Allah that you follow.

The Ottomans were the aggressors in a war and lost. Their lands fell into the hands of the victors, who divided them up as they saw fit.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad. You are a Muslim Supremacist and angry that Kafir have dominion over what you demand are Muslim lands. Too fucking bad. You think acting like vicious savages should endear you to people - only to the Communists - decent people view you as what you are, scum.
One word only needed for this post/er.......CRETIN

keep dehumanizing them. i'm sure it makes it easier to support the slaughter of hundreds of civilians. because it doesn't matter that israel killed 1800+ innocent people, 5 people were killed in a synagogue, so it's justified.

Oh, they're human all right, and they demonstrate the depths of depravity that humanity is capable of.
The burning alive of an innocent teenage boy is depravity ....much like your mind.......the figures speak,since 1948....... 78,000 Palestinians Slaughtered compared to 11,000 Israelis......both figures are shocking but the depravity in all this that more Palestinian Children and Babies have been Slaughtered than the entire Jewish Slaughters.

You try to talk Big on here but like so many it is the one eyed myopia that makes you so utterly Depraved........as for your justification % of retaliation....how do you come to think like this......you are a fool for all to see.......I stand as a Sentinel against you.......I am never defeated.........I kick Ass bigtime,because I can and do....................but never incite others to become Slaughterers like you do and are.

I can see you in my minds eye now.....some two-bit runt.

Israeli museums are littered with artifacts like this pricing the existence of an ancient Israel. Too bad Arabs can't show us even ONE.

ShowImage.ashx

Dead Sea Scrolls

dead-sea-scrolls-online-archive.jpg

bible-land-museum_wa.jpg

member.Skir_Cinti_sm.jpg

1-1-e1378717212371.jpg

About as interesting a shelling peas Roodboy...

Next!

Really where were you when the vigilante young Zionist terrorists burned down a mosque earlier this year.

Here in America. Just what did you expect us to do? Stop it?
No but when you only criticise the Palestinians all the time...it makes you appear myopic

As would you by only criticizing Israel.
I would be one of the most balanced on here on this issue,your critique is unfounded,Templar..steve I just deal in facts,of some you may not wish to hear but they are the truth and facts,just the same........H.I.M.steve

I could never be neutral.

Injustice needs to be opposed continually. And the mass of injustice comes from Israel in this conflict.
When that changes I will still be opposed to injustice.

But Israel has a long long way to go.
As has the USA.

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.

You do realize they may have been used as human shields, right? Why don't you even acknowledge that?

Probably not. That is an Israeli propaganda talking point.

They sing that same song every time they bomb the crap out of civilians.

Israel bombs the armories (schools, mosques, hospitals) and launching pads (schools, hotel sidewalks, hospitals) of Hamas. Israel is not responsible for Hamas's method of war.

Israelis don't "celebrate murder", asshole, Palestinians on the other hand have a national pastime of celebrating terrorists and the death of innocents. They are truly a depraved, barbaric culture and people, not much different that their fellow Muslims I have to admit.

Did you watch the video of Israelis dancing in the streets during the bombing of Gaza??

Though, I am sure you will tell me that is different because they are dancing in a land that was given to them by god, whoever she is...

I told you dork, Hamas forced Israel to go to war. Those are right wingers chanting in the midst of an all out war with missiles being shot at Israel by Palestinians.

And you compare THAT to an unprovoked barbaric attack on four old men during worship, and then subsequent celebrations in the streets of Gaza and West Bank? Keep trying to justify Palestinian savagery and using these idiotic false comparisons, it's not going to work.

Do Palestinians generally celebrate the the targeting and murder of civilians and children, and laud the murderers as heroes.

"A majority of Palestinians say that suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified “in order to defend Islam from its enemies,” according to a new Pew Research survey.

“Support for suicide bombing and other violence aimed at civilian targets is most widespread in the Palestinian territories, with 62% of Muslims saying that such attacks are often or sometimes justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies,” the report said.

Muslims polled in the Palestinian territories were the only group to express majority support for suicide bombings, the Washington Free Beacon noted. A majority of Muslims polled in countries like Pakistan, Jordan and Turkey said suicide bombings are “never” justified in the name of Islam."

SEE ALSO: Palestinian Authority deputy: If we had a nuke, we’d have bombed Israel

Read more: Majority of Palestinians say suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified poll - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You don't even know "dork" what you are even arguing about!

This post simply proves that once you get found out you can do nothing but throw around stupid names and bumble on about totally irrelevant, unrelated Zionist BS...

I bet you STILL wear that nice pointy hat with a big 'D' on it that you had in school...

If you REALLY are dumb enough to believe that one group of people laughing at murder is right and another group of people laughing at murder is wrong then, my 'friend', there is something seriously wrong with you!

Yes DREK, Palestinians generally celebrate murderers and killers, and Isrselis generally don't, because they are a moral and ethical people. And according to the poll I just quoted, even among Arabs and Muslims they are the only people who's majority supports suicide bombing and killing of women and children. Imagine that...being on the bottom of the totem pole in a group that is generally looked at as terroristic by the rest of the world.

This is the depraved culture and inhumanity you support. Enjoy.

Do you have any news reports of Palestinian suicide bombers killing women and children?

:lmao:
Did you really post that?

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.

You do realize they may have been used as human shields, right? Why don't you even acknowledge that?

Probably not. That is an Israeli propaganda talking point.

They sing that same song every time they bomb the crap out of civilians.

The song you sing is far more disturbing.

Disturbed. The song he sings is DISTURBED.

Really where were you when the vigilante young Zionist terrorists burned down a mosque earlier this year......and the burning alive the 13 year old Palestinian boy 6 months ago.......You just talk myopic shit,no wonder being as your head is so entrenched up your Ass

It takes 2 to Tango..I'm just too smart for you but thanks, NOT, for trying Templar

A pompous legend in your own very small mind and you're not nearly as smart as you like to think you are.
Itamar attack - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

i believe that they launch attacks from places of opportunity because that is the level of warfare they have to engage in, and that often those places are in close proximity to civilians.

i also believe that israel is not nearly as selective in their targeting as they would like everyone to believe, and accepts far too much collateral damage in their pursuit of supposed targets.

Why must they engage in warfare?

Why not just stop attacking?
because they aren't giving up on their convictions and their belief in self determination.

Their "belief in self-determination" could have been served without Israeli cooperation in any of the 18 years (1949-1967) in which the Arabs controlled all of the territory - including all of Jerusalem - they NOW claim would satisfy that belief. That opportunity has timed out. There are no Mulligans in real life.

i don't think it's that simple.

Explains the "not one grain of sand" policy?

You promote Muslim Supremacists. Hamas is the moral equivalent of the Ku Klux Klan.
a belief that land rightfully belongs to you does not require that you kill the current inhabitants.
regardless, i would seriously doubt that every palestinian that has a beef with israel believes that the state of israel will ever be destroyed by them.

Perhaps, but virtually every Palestinian approves of or supports the agenda and methodology pursued by those who do.

ISIS is about to print their own currency. Can you name their country?
BTW, you'll notice the Hebrew on those coins. The Hebrews of that region accepted the opportunity to establish their country in 1948 while the "peaceful" Arabs established "refugee" camps from which to foment their now 66 year long siege of Israel.

Forum List

Back