And you want to know why I support Israel?

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.

I support Israel because they are the side of life, they value life. The Palestinians just want death and chaos.

a belief that land rightfully belongs to you does not require that you kill the current inhabitants.
regardless, i would seriously doubt that every palestinian that has a beef with israel believes that the state of israel will ever be destroyed by them.

and what would you call israel the moral equivalent of? who else exacts mass punishment?

A "belief" that their god Allah has demanded that the Kafir not control any lands that were ever under the domination of Islam is the basis of your support of terrorism?
i don't support terrorism.

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.

I support Israel because they are the side of life, they value life. The Palestinians just want death and chaos.
for valuing life they sure kill a hell of a lot of innocent people.

Here's my stance, I don't have "terrorist allies"...

You fly a terrorist flag in your posts. You promote the cause of terrorism in your posts.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you have terrorist allies rather than that you are a terrorist.

I do not support, and never have supported terrorism in any way, shape or form...

You fly a terrorist flag in you posts.

And once the oppression and occupation ends and there is a 'safe' solution for the State of Palestine there can THEN be some consideration for peace...

When the Ottomans sought to expand their empire through the force of arms, and lost, the lands of their empire fell to those whom they failed to conquer.

The Ottomans had a region called Palestine, which included all of Lebanon, all of Israel, all of Jordan, and most of Syria. The Arabs were given 90% of Palestine, in the countries of Jordan and Syria. The Christians were given Lebanon, but through murder and terror, the Muzzie Beasts stole Lebanon from the Christians. The Jews were granted a tiny amount of land in Israel, with the Arabs granted a larger share - but the Muzzie Beasts could not abide with a "single grain of sand" under the rule of Kafirum, so they abandoned Israel and joined with the other Arabs in the region to make war on the Jews and slaughter them in a complete genocide.

The only flaw in the plan of the Muzzie Beasts was that the Jews were better fighters than they.

Since that day, you have never stopped trying to effect your genocide.

As soon as the oppression and occupation stops, an agreed State of Palestine is formed then I become neutral once again... Incredible eh!

Should Hamas fire one rocket into Israel then I would support Israel in any considered response... Although I would much prefer an international response as this would ease the 'pressure' on Israel.

You will never stop, you were given Gaza and the Golan Heights, which you use to launch your terror attacks from. You fire rockets into Israel and then beg the Jews to feed you.

Hamas is the lowest expression of the depravity of humanity.

Actually for 700 years that the Ottomans called Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon "Southern Syria". All their maps indicate this. So EVEN THE OTTOMANS didn't consider or believe in this mythical Palestine and "Palestinian people". And neither did the Muslim prophet Mohammad. Not one reference about the Palestine or Palestinian people in the Koran, which was written about 1500 years ago. Strange but true.

Last edited:

And the Palestinians who have no value for life, and volunteer their kids as suicide bombers? Scum of the earth.

And the Palestinians who have no value for life, and volunteer their kids as suicide bombers? Scum of the earth.
depends on your point of view. some might see them as ideological freedom fighters willing to go up against incredible odds in pursuit of their ideals, even to the point of willingly taking on suicide missions.

doesn't matter how you view them. reality is both sides commit terrible crimes against the other.

images
images

because they aren't giving up on their convictions and their belief in self determination.

Their conviction that they must kill every Jew in the Middle East?

Is this a conviction you share with them?

Their conviction is no different than the non-whites conviction in Apartheid South Africa, no different at all. Were you a supporter of Apartheid in South Africa?

depends on your point of view. some might see them as ideological freedom fighters willing to go up against incredible odds in pursuit of their ideals, even to the point of willingly taking on suicide missions.

doesn't matter how you view them. reality is both sides commit terrible crimes against the other.

They are both not equally guilty in this conflict. Palestinians are a depraved culture of perpetual hate and violence. Israelis are guilty of being a liberal and progressive exhibiting "tolerance" and trying to "look good" while fighting Islamic animals. You know, the same shit that most Western nations in including the US suffer from.

They are both not equally guilty in this conflict. Palestinians are a depraved culture of perpetual hate and violence. Israelis are guilty of being a liberal and progressive exhibiting "tolerance" and trying to "look good" while fighting Islamic animals. You know, the same shit that most Western nations in including the US suffer from.
keep dehumanizing them. i'm sure it makes it easier to support the slaughter of hundreds of civilians. because it doesn't matter that israel killed 1800+ innocent people, 5 people were killed in a synagogue, so it's justified.

Actually for the 700 years that the Ottomans called Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon "Southern Syria". All their maps indicate this. So EVEN THE OTTOMANS didn't consider or believe in this mythical Palestine and "Palestinian people". And neither did the Muslim prophet Mohammad. Not one reference about the Palestine or Palestinian people in the Koran, which was written about 1500 years ago. Strange but true.

Good point.

The term "Palestine" is like "The Mid-West," it is a region, it has never been a country.

keep dehumanizing them. i'm sure it makes it easier to support the slaughter of hundreds of civilians. because it doesn't matter that israel killed 1800+ innocent people, 5 people were killed in a synagogue, so it's justified.

You want to see "dehumanize" you should see what some Palestinians and Muslims say about Jews and Christians, asshole.

1800 "innocents" my ass!

Forum List

Back