And you want to know why I support Israel?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.

Last edited:
I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims/ Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/middleeast/killings-in-jerusalem-synagogue-complex.html

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happens. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.
5 dead. that's tragic.

how many innocent people lost lives, limbs, and homes in the last round of idf attacks?

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims/ Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

5 dead. that's tragic.

how many innocent people lost lives, limbs, and homes in the last round of idf attacks?

How cute. So you condone these attacks? How foolish.

Palestine knowingly endangers its people by attacking a superior military force. So, why aren't you angry at them? Or would you rather see more synagogues get blown to smithereens? Do you see any Israelis celebrating the death of Palestinians?

So you condone these attacks?

The kid with the lazy mind ASSSumes facts not in evidence.

Again.

Go back to your comics and video games.

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred. They have no respect for human life. This is why a two state solution is impossible. I hope it never happentiots. As long as you have two implacable enemies side by side, you will never see peace.
You really are such a Dumb Ass.......all these killings are appaulling from both sides we all full well know.....and we all know they will continue,until people like u stop laying the blame to one side only......to explain the reasons of this schism to someone like you is pointless

NO PEACE
MORE MURDERS
SIMPLE AS THAT.............i think these two nations enjoy killings<murders and WAR.

5 dead. that's tragic.

How cute. So you condone these attacks? How foolish.

Palestine knowingly endangers its people by attacking a superior military force. So, why aren't you angry at them? Or would you rather see more synagogues get blown to smithereens? Do you see any Israelis celebrating the death of Palestinians?
reading comprehension is your friend. i didn't condone anything, i'm just stating that on balance 5 lives is very, very few.

On February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Baruch Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs that was serving as a mosque, wearing "his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty." [15] He then opened fire, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125.[16] Mosque guard Mohammad Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were "bodies and blood everywhere".[17] Eventually, Goldstein was overcome and beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.[18] According to Ian Lustick, "by mowing down Arabs he believed wanted to kill Jews, Goldstein was reenacting part of the Purim story."[19]

Palestinian protests and riots immediately followed the shooting; in the following week, 25 Palestinians were killed by the Israel Defense Forces, and five Israelis were killed as well.[20

-----------------------

Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim - Israel News Ynetnews

On February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Baruch Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs that was serving as a mosque, wearing "his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty." [15] He then opened fire, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125.[16] Mosque guard Mohammad Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were "bodies and blood everywhere".[17] Eventually, Goldstein was overcome and beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.[18] According to Ian Lustick, "by mowing down Arabs he believed wanted to kill Jews, Goldstein was reenacting part of the Purim story."[19]

Palestinian protests and riots immediately followed the shooting; in the following week, 25 Palestinians were killed by the Israel Defense Forces, and five Israelis were killed as well.[20

-----------------------

Ambassador Yaacobi to the UN Security Council on the Massacre in Hebron-28-Feb-94

I have not for once in my life seen any Israeli bomb a mosque full of Muslims. Yet Palestinians from young to old celebrate when the lives of innocents are taken, from 9/11, the Fogel Family, the bus bombing in Tel Aviv two years ago... to this.

The worst part of it is the Paliscumian celebrations after the cold blooded killing of four old men during prayer. What a sick, barbaric, depraved culture. Truly a cursed people.

I pity those who support Palestine. You simply have no idea the barbarity they can employ because of their hatred...

Regrettably they do as the Pal supporters hate with equal or perhaps greater vigor. It's a leftist thing ... thankfully you wouldn't understand.
:beer:

The worst part of it is the Paliscumian celebrations after the cold blooded killing of four old men during prayer. What a sick, barbaric, depraved culture. Truly a cursed people.

Soft targets ... a Palestinian specialty.

-----------------------

Ambassador Yaacobi to the UN Security Council on the Massacre in Hebron-28-Feb-94

Yes, the only time in it's existance that Zionist israel was shamed into making peace and look what happened.

Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Arabs are a depraved people, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back