And To This Day.Where Is The Video Of Immigrants Drinking Out Of Toilets?,Well? AOC?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and again today, one of those four chinchilla's brought up immigrants drinking out of toilets. Well,,AOC never provided any actual evidence. and today when those four dolts made thier remarks, one of them brought up the toilet drinking dilemma.
Now, after all of this time when/since we first heard of this, there was never any evidence presented of people drinking out of toilets.
Are the rats going to keep reminding us that people are drinking out of toilets right into 2020 with absolutely no ebidence?
:1peleas:

i wonder if any of these brats will ever take candid questions from independent reporters

I spent time in jail. The toilet tank tops were bottoms for drinking fountains. Saved space that way. So yes, we did drink out of toilettes. More likely we flushed toilettes with drinking water.

Snowflakes jumped head-first in her defense and in believing her without stopping to THINK about what she actually said....

AOC said they have NO RUNNING WATER ... but they were drinking out of TOILETS...

Maybe she meant they were drinking out of 'outhouses'.

:lmao:

She is literally too stupid to be able to tell a convincing lie.

It’s all lies and bullshit. That video of the men who claimed they hadn’t had a shower in 40 days. All are either clean shaven or have perfectly trimmed beards. The best part is every one of them could be out at any minute by going home.

It’s all lies and bullshit. That video of the men who claimed they hadn’t had a shower in 40 days. All are either clean shaven or have perfectly trimmed beards. The best part is every one of them could be out at any minute by going home.
i wonder if they are making slurrpees out of that toilet water

and again today, one of those four chinchilla's brought up immigrants drinking out of toilets. Well,,AOC never provided any actual evidence. and today when those four dolts made thier remarks, one of them brought up the toilet drinking dilemma.
Now, after all of this time when/since we first heard of this, there was never any evidence presented of people drinking out of toilets.
Are the rats going to keep reminding us that people are drinking out of toilets right into 2020 with absolutely no ebidence?

AOC is only a rookie hate mongering demagogue Democrat right now, she will get better at it with more time

maybe AOC needs to go to germany and video tape what Hitler is doing out there

I spent time in jail. The toilet tank tops were bottoms for drinking fountains. Saved space that way. So yes, we did drink out of toilettes. More likely we flushed toilettes with drinking water.

The ones I was in had a stainless steel toilet bowel sticking out of wall. No holding tank, no lid, no curtain, no door. But in the back of a big dorm down a hall near showers.

Holding cells had same but right smck dab in open. Windows looking in too. Lot of drunks brought in on weekends. Full house, dirty bowel. Nobody drinks those.

I believe they maybe are drinking out of the toilets, but it’s likely because they know it’s safer than the water they drank in Mexico.

The War for Mexico's Water
Despite the disputes over the solution to Mexico’s water system, there is widespread consensus on its problems. In a recent survey by the Inter-American Development Bank, 81 percent of Mexicans reported that they do not drink tap water, both for a lack of access and a lack of trust in its quality.

well,,maybe some company in the US will start bottling water from toilets on the border,,,i wonder what they will call it?

5d1b29dda17d6c1bf5115e35-1536-768.jpg

Just more bull shit from a whacko dingbat.

How the hell she got elected to congress is one big question.

Where were they showering on their journey to America?
Where were they going to the bathroom?
Where were they brushing their teeth?
Where were they washing their clothes?
Where were they cooking their food?
Where were they charging their phones?
Where were they paying their cell phone bills?
How are they paying for a cell phone,
they are so fucking poor and they haven’t been working?
Where did they throw away the dirty diapers?
Where did they sleep?

These people are a fucking joke

Progs lie.

Forum List

Back