And to Think the Left Want Her as President

It's ridiculous to complain about Warren when we have the worst bottom-feeding scum in our history sitting in the chairs of the president and vice president, chairs that should be reserved for decent Americans.

It's ridiculous to complain about Warren when we have the worst bottom-feeding scum in our history sitting in the chairs of the president and vice president, chairs that should be reserved for decent Americans.

^^^ has TDS so bad its erupted into a festering open wound.

Yep, TDS often progresses to an FOW. And It also almost always leads to TOOOA, Talking Out Of One's Ass. Tragic, and SO avoidable.

And all because I don't enjoy white-trash, Russia-loving, Taliban-loving scum fucking up my country.

And all because I don't enjoy white-trash, Russia-loving, Taliban-loving scum fucking up my country.
He-he, what a loon!

:auiqs.jpg: Okay what specifically has president Trump done to "f'up" the country? Other than whooping the Dem's ass, destroying the fake news and routinely mocking Dem leaders.

He-he, what a loon!

After enduring 8 years of Obama is there anything quite as sweet as watching the left have a category 10 meltdown. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: Okay what specifically has president Trump done to "f'up" the country? Other than whooping the Dem's ass, destroying the fake news and routinely mocking Dem leaders.

sheeesh -1 x -1 = 1 YOU ARE RIGHT

“How could the American people want someone who lies to them?

Ironic, but I will assume you are talking about Warren, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and not trump.
Fun Fact First, trump lies a lot more, but it's ok.

Show me a Poll that suggests that Candidate Warren is the Candidate that America Wants.
She is a candidate.
A very likely losing candidate.
Hilarious. Suddenly lies are OK because Donald lies too.
And yes, Warren is a Leftist pick with the NYT endorsement.

Forum List

Back