....and then we have this on Pence.......

Senator Ron Wyden sponsors a bill to make it illegal for Americans to protest against Israeli policies.

You do realize it you have the above ASS-backwards.......LOL

(well, probably not.....)

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) pulled Vice President Mike Pence into the heart of the Russia investigation, asking former FBI Director James Comey whether Pence was aware of the concerns about Mike Flynn's Russia connections both prior to and during his brief tenure in the administration—that is during the transition. Which Mike Pence directed.

Comey: "My understanding is that he was."

That undermines Pence's claim that he was totally ignorant of Pence's Russia ties and that Flynn had lied to him about it. That supposed lie, remember, was the justification Trump gave for firing Flynn.

Oh the tangled web we weave........LOL

Yes you far left drones want to impeach Trump and this is who will be in charge if that were to ever happen.

No matter what Hilary will never be president by impeaching Trump.

But I suspect you far left drones will make up stories and posts against Pence, just like you did Trump!

No Nat, when your whole world comes crashing down, lol. I know, I know, you don't believe me. Okay, mark this post! We do not have to argue about things that have not happened, and why should we!

Just remember what I told you, remember it well when I accost you on this board-)

Or hey, maybe it will NOT happen, and you will accost me!

The point is---------> I am betting you are SCREWED, now are you gonna take the bet, not, or try to pass it off to see what actually happens-)

What the fuck are you talking about.........LOL

(Now, what right winger would not be "proud" to have this smart fellow on their side of the aisle???)

Yes you far left drones want to impeach Trump and this is who will be in charge if that were to ever happen.

No matter what Hilary will never be president by impeaching Trump.

But I suspect you far left drones will make up stories and posts against Pence, just like you did Trump!

hey, moron, who the hell said anything about wanting Hillary as president?

AND, did you read the O/P or are you just a bit constipated.....LOL

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) pulled Vice President Mike Pence into the heart of the Russia investigation, asking former FBI Director James Comey whether Pence was aware of the concerns about Mike Flynn's Russia connections both prior to and during his brief tenure in the administration—that is during the transition. Which Mike Pence directed.

That undermines Pence's claim that he was totally ignorant of Pence's Russia ties and that Flynn had lied to him about it. That supposed lie, remember, was the justification Trump gave for firing Flynn.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, lol. You know what you actually have? A lefty, propaganda, talking point! No need to hide your underwear, we know EXACTLY where you are coming from.

You people are toast, and I can't wait till the middle of January when I can yank your chain, lol.

I am going to be so excited, I am going to PM you constantly for your take on all of it. You are going to need to talk your fellow leftists off the ledge, but they will be closer to reality than you-)

Never fear! I will offer my services, free of charge, to stop YOU from committing HARI-KARI-)

Hey Eddie-------->you do not know how screwed you people are yet! I enjoy knowing things you do not, can you tell, lol! Good luck, and happy holidays, heheheheheheheheheehe!
Well Ima I wish you and yours a great healthy holiday BUT if you think Trumps bill is going to change your life style ,,think again

Nope, actually I do not think it will. I have to much money. It might actually screw me, lol!

But then again, instead of just handing out cash; I want our economy to grow. I want everyone who wants a job, to have a job. I want our fellow Americans to have a chance! That is the BEST Christmas present I can hope for.

I know you do not agree on how to make it happen. If it works, your hosed, period! If it doesn't, we are, end of story!

By 2020, we will know, and isn't that a good thing!

Again, Happy Holidays to you, and yours! I do NOT think of Democrats as an enemy. I just think they are good people, with bad ideas. It could all turn around quickly; it really could. We shall see which idea promotes more growth, and if it is yours, I will certainly join your camp. For me, it isn't about ideology, it is rather about numbers. Whatever is best for America, I am good with, as long as the numbers work out!
I agree, whatever is best for America BUT haven't we been down this road before ? Don't you learn from history?

History teaches all things, we should ALL pay attention to it my friend.

It teaches us how others who were great failed! It teaches us what works, and what does not!

It doesn't make a bit of difference if the ideas come from right, or lett. It is our job to look through the haze as Americans, and choose the correct course. To NOT do so, and fail is to leave our children and grandchildren, with no choice but failure. For you and I, us.......that is NOT acceptable.

Like it or not, it is up to people like you and I to fix it! If you think that the right, or the left, can make you feel less than a
man or woman today, wait till you see what they call us after we dead if we fail!

You are intelligent, we have a problem, and we have to fix it!

It isn't politics, unless you NEED to be re-elected, which I doubt you are in that position.

As Americans, we need fix it, less your children and grandchildren, face something we never had to.............disaster! Mine will have to face the same thing.

What do YOU want to do! Seriously, because if we don't fix it somehow, someway, our progeny are screwed and will curse us, both you and I, for doing NOTHING!

No Nat, when your whole world comes crashing down, lol. I know, I know, you don't believe me. Okay, mark this post! We do not have to argue about things that have not happened, and why should we!

Just remember what I told you, remember it well when I accost you on this board-)

Or hey, maybe it will NOT happen, and you will accost me!

The point is---------> I am betting you are SCREWED, now are you gonna take the bet, not, or try to pass it off to see what actually happens-)

What the fuck are you talking about.........LOL

(Now, what right winger would not be "proud" to have this smart fellow on their side of the aisle???)

Make a joke all you want, lol. In the end, it will be YOU who has to hide from this board, and not me!

We shall see who is correct, and who is in error, now won't we Nat!

Mark this post, and we shall see how it all works out in the coming year-)

It all depends which staff. Obama never told the FBI, or DOJ

We're not talking the staff in his pants. Prove he didn't tell the FBI or DOJ.
You can't prove a negative. So the burden of proof lies on proving the positive.

One example: The coelacanth, which is related to lungfishes and tetrapods, was believed to have been extinct since the end of the Cretaceous period.

True, but that doesn't seem to slow down you idiots.

We're not talking the staff in his pants. Prove he didn't tell the FBI or DOJ.

Eternal IDIOT....your scummy right wingers are in FULL charge of government...Is that so or not?

Now, march on the Capitol and DEMAND that they start an inquiry on "how Obama told the FBI and DOJ to not investigate Clinton"........DEAL,moron???

Do I get to pitch a tent on the lawns and crap in everyone's yard....oh wait, liberals already did that.

Except when the OP of the thread itself is the idiot. Go ahead, think what you want. DREAM AWAY that Trump must go, Pence must go, right down to where we get back to a Democrat in charge. Wish all you want, but it ain't never going to happen.

True.....not until after the 2018 midterms.....So, yeah, you're "correct"......LOL
Wait till trump is sitting across from the FBI and they ask him how he knew Flynn lied to the FBI
Obstruction of justice is just around the orange anuses corner

Tell you what, Ed, you keep holding your oxygen until that happens. We'll let you known when to exhale.

I just have one quick question. Can the Reverend Vice President Mike Pence meet with Mueller's investigators without his wife/ mother present if one of the investigators is a woman?

there is some disturbing background that went on if a man calls his wife 'mother'. ick ICK ICK

If the Democrats get Trump, they'll go after Pence, and then they'll go after whoever is next.

When the GOP is out the White House, they'll go after whoever is in the Oval Office, and the next person.

Because both parties are mostly interested in just getting the other guy to obtain more power.

We all know this is what's going to happen, right?

get whoever the fuck is a traitor. it really IS that simple. god damn party has nothing to do with it. but apparently is does to you.

& btw mac... there are some (R)s that think trump or those very VERY close to him are dirty. guess you think they don't belong in your par-tay?

are THEY the traitors?

only at the 9th post you bring up Hillary??.....You fuckheads are getting lazy.....LOL
Lazy?

I am getting tired....of your bullshit.

Trump this, Trump that....okay...now it looks like Trump has a 0.05% change of getting impeached and an even lesser chance of getting removed. QUICK, start working on Pence. Pence this, Pence that.....GODDAMMIT.. NOW, start working on Paul Ryan...

KEEP GOING. HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT SOON....

:lol:

lol...

:popcorn:

KEEP GOING. HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT SOON....

Gee, are you going to bring up Hillary for the next 10 years???

Seriously, get a few more brain cells activated and try to figure out thatwe DO NOT want Hillary in the oval office ....she blew it...BUT, we need to get the orange fat ass out of there as soon as possible.

how can he not bring up hillary when the petulant mango child has been tweeting about her over the weekend.... again?

I've found that the best way to get rid of idiots from a thread, is to ask them direct questions.

Except when the OP of the thread itself is the idiot. Go ahead, think what you want. DREAM AWAY that Trump must go, Pence must go, right down to where we get back to a Democrat in charge. Wish all you want, but it ain't never going to happen.

IF he's dirty - he's got to go. again - it really IS that simple. but too complex for those that aren't patriots. it's mueller's job to get the bad guys.

HE isn't the bad guy here.

Hillary Clinton will not be President . No matter what happens being a 2 time loser does not make you part of the line of succession.

true. but she will never be implicated in treason nor won't be impeached or worse - prison.

true. but she will never be implicated in treason nor won't be impeached or worse - prison.

Hillary is the DEFAULT "defense" position that moronic right wingers MUST take....

I just have one quick question. Can the Reverend Vice President Mike Pence meet with Mueller's investigators without his wife/ mother present if one of the investigators is a woman?

there is some disturbing background that went on if a man calls his wife 'mother'. ick ICK ICK

Don't know this story, but I think you might have your head in the gutter. I've called my ex husband "Dad" since shortly after our first was born because that's his relationship to the kids - and they were the most important thing in our lives. He calls me "Mom" (actually it's "mom one" for the past five or six years now, "mom two" is his new wife.)

EDIT - now that I think about it, he started calling me mom when I was pregnant, I believe that was the transition period when I went from "boo" to "mom" as a nickname.

Forum List

Back