...and the wussification of America's youth rages on

So you are saying that in fact the league itself has no oversight and no right to have rules? What exactly is the purpose of the league then?

I'm pretty sure they didn't have any bylaws permitting league officials to dictate which positions kids could or could not play. :cuckoo:

I'm pretty sure they didn't have any bylaws permitting league officials to dictate which positions kids could or could not play. :cuckoo:
So then what purpose is the league? The article I read said they made a directive that the kid could not pitch anymore in that age group.

Are you going to tell me next that the NFL can't make rules about videotaping games? Or steroid use?

So you are saying that in fact the league itself has no oversight and no right to have rules? What exactly is the purpose of the league then?

Let me fill ya in here on what's happening. Listen closely--get that interpreter if need be.

Everything here was on the up and up until
the pitcher on one team started to excel which
pissed off the other teams cause they wanted to be the ones that excelled so
they gold the league to CHANGE the rules so it would only affect one team.

Think of it like affirmative action--screw the successful people so the losers can get a shot at winning.
And how about that kid who has never been on a winning team in his life? He's sitting there all pumped up to finally get a dinky trophy saying on it that he was on a number one team but the league screws him out of it ? WHY--CUZ SOMEONE ON IT WAS TOO GOOD

Last edited:
So then what purpose is the league? The article I read said they made a directive that the kid could not pitch anymore in that age group.

Are you going to tell me next that the NFL can't make rules about videotaping games? Or steroid use?

You're mixing apples and aardvarks retard. The NFL can't make rules about who can't play quarterback nitwit!

A rule directed at one single individual should be a red flag even for you ravs.

Let me fill ya in here on what's happening. Listen closely--get that interpreter if need be.

Everything here was on the up and up until
the pitcher on one team started to excel which
pissed off the other teams cause they wanted to be the ones that excelled so
they gold the league to CHANGE the rules so it would only affect one team.
Can you prove that? I know that's what you think, and it's quite possibly true, but I haven't seen a coherent story on this yet.

A rule directed at one single individual should be a red flag even for you ravs.

No one has answered, is it usual to have a 9 year old that can pitch 40 mph and what damage could he do if he hit a kid? Is it possible this rule was never needed in the past?

No one has answered, is it usual to have a 9 year old that can pitch 40 mph and what damage could he do if he hit a kid? Is it possible this rule was never needed in the past?

It's not that dangerous. Kids fielding ground balls at shortstop are at greater risk of serious injury than a kid at the plate. I'm not sure how common it is, but if I'm to believe what I've been told elsewhere, it's actually not that unusual.

Forum List

Back