And the winner of the 2024 Nevada Republican Caucus is...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Who else?

Nevada Republican Caucus Results

nc.jpg

And the WINNER for the NSDAP leadership candidacy for the German national election, in e.g. whatever German State in 1933 was - S U R PR I S E - YES, HITLER

So? It only shows, as to how fucked up the GOP has become.
Some days I'm torn if the US could use a hitler or not
I have 100 confidence the indigenous populations of western Europe will wish for one ....

ajjajajajajajjajajajajjajajjjajjajaj.jpg

ghhnjjjjjjjjj.jpg

Unfortunately trumps not a Hitler you're just a moron

And the WINNER for the NSDAP leadership candidacy for the German national election, in e.g. whatever German State in 1933 was - S U R PR I S E - YES, HITLER

Please don't interfere in my elections, election-meddling foreigner.

And the WINNER for the NSDAP leadership candidacy for the Germa national election, in e.g. whatever German State in 1933 was - S U R PR I S E - YES, HITLER

The winners of all elections are Hitler. Fuckwad Biden won his election. He is literally Hitler.

You know who was obsessed with demonizing people? Hitler. It really shows how fked up in the head you are to not comprehend this.

Some days I'm torn if the US could use a hitler or not
If one doesn't accept democracy - then your reply doesn't come as a surprise.
I have 100 confidence the indigenous populations of western Europe will wish for one ....
You are 100% wrong - the vast majority want's a government that finally acts according to the peoples demands - aka an overall "sense making" policy. (which isn't simply restricted towards heating up "migrant policies"). And a Hitler aka the NSDAP never did what the people wanted - and until today there never was nor is there a majority of people having voted for or wanting a Hitler - only a MAGA radical and a Lefty/Lib scumbag would claim that.

Last edited:
You know who was obsessed with demonizing people? Hitler.
Right - just like your Trump - copying Hitlers political obsessions and demanding/preaching violence against those opposing him.
It really shows how fked up in the head you are to not comprehend this.
You just pointed out yourself, and your inability to comprehend the actions of a human scumbag.

The winners of all elections are Hitler.
Where does e.g. JFK, Nixon or Carter come in as a Hitler ?- your statement is simply ludicrous.
Which only confirms that you are simply ludicrous and totally out of your mind. - Just as all MAGA's and Lefty/Lib scum.

Senile Biden is a "classic knight in shining armor" since he represents solely the interests of the elites. Just as any other President of any other country - the exact same goes for Trump during his previous presidential stint.

My reference in regards to Hitler/NSDAP was solely directed at the fact - that it doesn't come as any surprise at all, that Trump wins any nomination within the GOP - just like Hitler wining a nomination by the NSDAP.

Trump is nowhere near a Hitler - he far too dumb, incapable and spinless. All he is, is a loudmouth, human scumbag.

If one doesn't accept democracy - then your reply doesn't come as a surprise.

You are 100% wrong - the vast majority want's a government that finally acts according to the peoples demands - aka a "sense making" policy. (which isn't simply restricted towards "migrant policies"). And a Hitler aka the NSDAP never did what the people wanted - and until today there never was nor is there a majority of people having voted for or wanting a Hitler - only a MAGA radical would claim that.
Right - just like your Trump - copying Hitlers political obsessions and demanding/preaching violence against those opposing him.

You just pointed out yourself, and your inability to comprehend the actions of a human scumbag.
What is a "sense making" policy?

What is "a Hitler"?

What did the German people want and how did Hitler not deliver?

What political obsessions did Trump copy from Hitler?

When did Trump preach for violence?

Where does e.g. JFK, Nixon or Carter come in as a Hitler ?- your statement is simply ludicrous.
Which only confirms that you are simply ludicrous and totally out of your mind. - Just as all MAGA's and Lefty/Lib scum.

Senile Biden is a "classic knight in shining armor" since he represents solely the interests of the elites. Just as any other President of any other country - the exact same goes for Trump during his previous presidential stint.

My reference in regards to Hitler/NSDAP was solely directed at the fact - that it doesn't come as any surprise at all, that Trump wins any nomination within the GOP - just like Hitler wining a nomination by the NSDAP.

Trump is nowhere near a Hitler - he far too dumb, incapable and spinless. All he is, is a loudmouth, human scumbag.

You were saying Trump is Hilter, but now he's nowhere near him? Which one is it? Why are you giving praise to Hitler? Are you a neonazi?
All he is, is a loudmouth, human scumbag.
So you're saying Trump is like you? Why are you hating on yourself man? I think you need a therapist.

Last edited:
Biden wins by larger margins for the Democratic nomination. He must be a super Hitler. As it turns out, every single incumbent or ex-president has had an advantage becoming the nominee. Your reference was totally idiotic.

What is a "sense making" policy?
If you don't know that, then why do you vote at all?
What is "a Hitler"?
What did the German people want and how did Hitler not deliver?
They never wanted war and destruction, nor the elimination murdering of what solely Nazis declared to "not worth living". And certainly they did not want the establishment of a dictatorship. - Thus allowing the Nazis to do whatever THEY wanted.

You obviously got no clue at all towards Germany and Germans in the timeline of 1918 to 1945. But somehow you ignorantly believe that a party that gained (in the last "free" election) November 6th, 1932 - 33.1%, represented/symbolized a supposed majority amongst the German voters.
What political obsessions did Trump copy from Hitler?
All that pertains to defamation, racial and a sociopaths behavior.
When did Trump preach for violence?
All the time - his most famous stint so far, was the insurrection attempt.

Instead of placing silly questions and fake accusations (like Trump) - get yourself educated onto US politics, if you want to discuss about them.

Please don't interfere in my elections, election-meddling foreigner.
Hold your horses, unlike you, my investments into the USA, are around US$ 4 million+, (not even to mention the asset value) - you can therefore bet your ass that I will speak up in regards to US politics and policies, especially if those investments are being endangered by a human scumbag like Trump, who is destined to fuck up the USA completely.

Furthermore are you living in delusion as to the USA (respectively it's elected government) of not having a significant impact onto the entire world? the one the USA has been hegemonizing since 1898 via endless wars and direct interference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back