And the arrest begin!

I dont think obama and his union thugs have any idea what they are going to cause.
Im glad you enjoying the show.

It's just getting started. I am afraid that we won't get much of a show though. The right doesn't have the committment for the long haul. This will all be tame by protest standards. But we should get a head smashing or two and maybe a couple law suits. I don't know if we'll get the pleasure of seeing the righties have to plead with the ACLU for help, but maybe.

Like I said before, the last time the Right got this riled we kicked the British out of here.

Remember, you guys stared it

Hey, you silly assed dingbat, the conservatives of that period were Tories. It was the radical liberals that established this nation. Fools like you would have supported the British, were we back in that period.

Note to protesters:

If you are at a rally and some big union thugs come to harass you, do not panic and do not be afraid.

Some may say you should meet them with passive resistance, but I've got a better idea. If you are unarmed in the conventional sense you may not be totally without resources.

For example, do you have car keys? You can hold the base of your biggest, strongest car key pressed inside your balled up fist and use it like a velicoraptor claw against any Union thugs that come to physically harass you.

My own preference would be to strike them in the face or better yet across the neck where the spurting of arterial blood might prove a big disincentive to the other Union thugs to continue to press the attack against you. Nothing says, "maybe we should rethink harassing these otherwise normal, middle class citizens?" than having to deal with a downed comrade bleeding out in front of you.

Yes, protesting can be a nasty business indeed.

Oh my, another 'tough guy' talking out of the nether oriface.

It's just getting started. I am afraid that we won't get much of a show though. The right doesn't have the committment for the long haul. This will all be tame by protest standards. But we should get a head smashing or two and maybe a couple law suits. I don't know if we'll get the pleasure of seeing the righties have to plead with the ACLU for help, but maybe.

Like I said before, the last time the Right got this riled we kicked the British out of here.

Remember, you guys stared it

Hey, you silly assed dingbat, the conservatives of that period were Tories. It was the radical liberals that established this nation. Fools like you would have supported the British, were we back in that period.

The only things Libruls have ever "fought" for was to suck the teat of Big Gubbamint.

Libruls were the ones saying "Liberty or death, Patrick? Are you sure those the only choices? Where's my public housing?"

Now the crux of the problem should be clear. Except for those with pea gravel for brains.

Back in 2004, Annie had no problem saying that protesters should be kept in a controlled, managable area.

Annie, where are you dear?

Doesn't the same hold true now?

Shouldn't these protesters be kept in a different area, one that is managable?

Why so quiet now?

Annie, we're still waiting dear.

Should protesters be sent to "managable" areas or not?

First, she is under no obligation to answer baited questions.

Secondly, what difference would it make "where" the protests are? They all get media coverage even if done in an open field outside of town, or do you even know what protesting is?

Secondly, what difference would it make "where" the protests are? They all get media coverage even if done in an open field outside of town, or do you even know what protesting is?

Put the tea baggers in a controlled area, just like the war protesters and Buch protesters. It is not equal treatment to allow them to crash the Town Halls and shout until the meeting is over. No one is getting to say anything in support or oppostion. It's just a bunch of shouting.

They will be segregated at future meetings. Or the meetings will just be scrubbed and they won't be heard at all.

In any event, the tea baggers are protesters and should be treated as such.

ANNIE.....where did you go?

Should the Tea baggers be segregated into managable areas, per your reccomendation for protesters?

Put the tea baggers in a controlled area, just like the war protesters and Buch protesters. It is not equal treatment to allow them to crash the Town Halls and shout until the meeting is over. No one is getting to say anything in support or oppostion. It's just a bunch of shouting.

They will be segregated at future meetings. Or the meetings will just be scrubbed and they won't be heard at all.

Should the Tea baggers be segregated into managable areas, per your reccomendation for protesters?

Do you think that every single state has the exact same laws and ordinances? :eusa_eh:

Do you think that every single state has the exact same laws and ordinances? :eusa_eh:

Did you want a dumb answer? Or you just practicing the dumb question routine?

Um what bullshit charges those busted for assault were the assholes that beat up the black dude that was handing out don't tread on me placards. As for the other three buttheads likely they were there cheering on the union thugs while they beat the guy up and sent him to the emergency room

Tell the neighbor to feed the dog. You might not be home from the protest.

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com

How do you like those bullshit charges?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of free speech kiddies. You guys on the right are in for a real treat. This is what happens to protesters. Too bad you never saw fit to stand up for speech until now. Too late. It's gone.

Everyone (not really, but a lot of people) thought it was just fine and dandy for Professor Gates to be arrested for yelling inside of his own home, but you think it is a travesty of justice for people who really are disturbing the peace to be arrested.

Go Figure!

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.

Welcome to the world of free speech kiddies. You guys on the right are in for a real treat. This is what happens to protesters. Too bad you never saw fit to stand up for speech until now. Too late. It's gone.

Everyone (not really, but a lot of people) thought it was just fine and dandy for Professor Gates to be arrested for yelling inside of his own home, but you think it is a travesty of justice for people who really are disturbing the peace to be arrested.

Go Figure!

No shit. That was one of my initial thoughts about this when we saw the plan for these events. These people have conspired to go yell at a public official, in front of a bunch of people, in a public place.

Big ol' Goofy World.

Free speech does not entitle you to break the law. It entitles you to voice your opinion in an appropriate forum. Most towns/cities have ordnances against disturbing the peace and there's nothing bogus about it.

Never crosses your mind that some people don't give a rip what you have to say and don't want to hear you running your self-righteous suck?

You're just trying to make a whole lot of nothing here.

The Nazi actually helps to make the case against his other Nazis ... thanks for proving you have no morals. ;)
hitlercard1.jpg

I most enjoy "barry" telling the American Public to SHUT UP, while I clean up YOUR MESS (Pompous ASS)...when it was the polices of the Government that created the "MESS" in the first place. Has there ever in the history of the American Presidency..been a circumstance where a sitting president has told those with dissenting opinion...TO SHUT UP? Nov. 4, 2010....is not that far off, thus the RUSH to PLOW this communist agenda through by CIRCUMVENTING...WE THE PEOPLE.

Last edited:
I'm new. Who's Annie? I have to assume she's a conservative. I have to assume she is not in favor of chaotic, violent, and undisciplined protest. I'm not either. I'm a conservative, and I am a would be protester at these town hall meetings..... only I don't believe in "protests". It's a practice in futility, and a vulnerability to failure through example. There are better ways to bull horn your position. If I were to protest I would do it in an orderly fashion. I would apply for licenses, and be in a cordoned area if deemed necessary. I do not agree with any violence associated with protest. If you lose your moral authority then you lose your argument. But weren't the majority of the arrests made antagonists FOR the Obama admin? I may be ignorant, but weren't the protesters arrested entangled with said antagonists?

How many "far left wing extremists" were arrested in the anti-war movement in the mid 2000s? Did you call those bullshit charges?

You cannot impede the right of free speech and these idiots who are invading town halls and causing chaos deserve to be taken out back and shot dead. All of them. No jail. Just shot dead. Town halls are for discussing viewpoints, not shouting and attacking each other. These idiot Republicans are doing the same thing this year that they did last year -- spreading false information and rumors about something. There is going to be NO GOVERNMENT TAKE OVER OF OUR HEALTH INSURANCE! There is going to be NO "death squad" -- this is all complete bullshit and fear tactics the Republicans are using just like last year. I'm sure they'll use robo calls next, just like they did last year. NEWS FLASH - THE REPUBLICANS ARE MAKING SHIT UP!

I just posted this message on Sarah Palin's Facebook page:

"So, how about, in honor of the American soldier, you quit making things up!" Maybe you should take a bit of your own advice, Palin and quit making things up about the health care bill - in honor of the tens of millions of un-insured people who will finally have a chance for health insurance! How about, Mrs Palin, you actually drop out from politics all together and stop spreading false information that will benefit the American people? Howabout you actually READ the bill, Sarah Palin? I know you went to what, 4 colleges and all, but I'm sure somewhere along the way they taught you to read!

How many "far left wing extremists" were arrested in the anti-war movement in the mid 2000s? Did you call those bullshit charges?

You cannot impede the right of free speech and these idiots who are invading town halls and causing chaos deserve to be taken out back and shot dead. All of them. No jail. Just shot dead. Town halls are for discussing viewpoints, not shouting and attacking each other. These idiot Republicans are doing the same thing this year that they did last year -- spreading false information and rumors about something. There is going to be NO GOVERNMENT TAKE OVER OF OUR HEALTH INSURANCE! There is going to be NO "death squad" -- this is all complete bullshit and fear tactics the Republicans are using just like last year. I'm sure they'll use robo calls next, just like they did last year. NEWS FLASH - THE REPUBLICANS ARE MAKING SHIT UP!

Holy nutbag extremist, Batman!!:eek: You're being facetious?

Last edited:
I just posted this message on Sarah Palin's Facebook page:

"So, how about, in honor of the American soldier, you quit making things up!" Maybe you should take a bit of your own advice, Palin and quit making things up about the health care bill - in honor of the tens of millions of un-insured people who will finally have a chance for health insurance! How about, Mrs Palin, you actually drop out from politics all together and stop spreading false information that will benefit the American people? Howabout you actually READ the bill, Sarah Palin? I know you went to what, 4 colleges and all, but I'm sure somewhere along the way they taught you to read!

Fact is there are only about ten million American citizens that are uninsured.

There were 45.7 million uninsured people in the U.S. in 2007.

Of that amount, 6.4 million are the Medicaid undercount. These are people who are on one of two government health insurance programs, Medicaid or S-CHIP, but mistakenly (intentionally or not) tell the Census taker that they are uninsured. There is disagreement about the size of the Medicaid undercount. This figure is based on a 2005 analysis from the Department of Health and Human Services.

Another 4.3 million are eligible for free or heavily subsidized government health insurance (again, either Medcaid or SCHIP), but have not yet signed up. While these people are not pre-enrolled in a health insurance program and are therefore counted as uninsured, if they were to go to an emergency room (or a free clinic), they would be automatically enrolled in that program by the provider after receiving medical care. There’s an interesting philosophical question that I will skip about whether they are, in fact, uninsured, if technically they are protected from risk.

Another 9.3 million are non-citizens. I cannot break that down into documented vs. undocumented citizens.

Another 10.1 million do not fit into any of the above categories, and they have incomes more than 3X the poverty level. For a single person that means their income exceeded $30,600 in 2007, when the median income for a single male was $33,200 and for a female, $21,000. For a family of four, if your income was more than 3X the poverty level in 2007, you had $62,000 of income or more, and you were above the national median.
Of the remaining 15.6 million uninsured, 5 million are adults between ages 18 and 34 and without kids.

The remaining 10.6 million do not fit into any of the above categories, so they are:

U.S. citizens;

with income below 300% of poverty;

not on or eligible for a taxpayer-subsidized health insurance program;

and not a childless adult between age 18 and 34.

How many uninsured people need additional help from taxpayers?**|**KeithHennessey.com

Forum List

Back