And the arrest begin!

Obama's blind followers have completely discarded their morals and values for him, it's sick, sad, and the reason I will not support any party for the rest of my life. SW is takinig pleasure in destroying his own morals, that's the lowest of the low. Liberals are suppose to be against this, 100%, freedom of speech is our strongest mission, above all else.

It's sweet to watch. I hope we do get some very contraversial arrest out of it. It'll be fun for the entire family.

You are aware aren't you that those arrested were Obama HC supporters? The "mob" kept themselves under control enough to avoid arrest. Just an observation, but the left might want to take lessons.

Yes, there were a couple from each side of the issue arrested I believe, and a reporter.

I'm not a Democrat! I'm not a Health Care supporter!

I'm unaffiliated, opposed to UHC.

If you are so unaffiliated then why are you so anti-Republican? The party and political alignment does not make a difference, this just makes you even worse. Revenge is wrong, period, and if you had morals you wouldn't change them to suit the party in charge or the party being effected most.

I am not a police officer. I can not take "revenge" on anyone. I will not be arresting anyone. I am simply taking satisfaction in the arrest of criminals. It happens all the time. Protesters have been getting arrested for decades.

I will enjoy seeing the law enforced upon these criminals.

Wait a minute......aren't you usually the law and order advocate?

Hmmmm....Kitty is just like the rest of us.

Law and Order for real justice and protection, but seeing people who practice a right and tradition which I not only support but also which there are laws protecting said practice only to be arrested does not give me thrills. It makes me sick. I defend freedom of speech and the right to protest with my life, you are for destroying those rights "just to get even". That's vile, wrong, and pure evil, and the behavior of zealots.

It seems Kenneth Gladney had his skull crushed by three SEIU (Service Employee International Union) activists for protesting the Health Care Bill at Tampa. Four of the six arrested were SEIU members.

Mr. Gladney was rushed to the ER, and is still recovering in the hospital.

SEIU Thugs Teach Protesters the ‘Chicago Way’ of Politics

Protesting is dangerous business.

Hmmm.....didn't I just recently give some advice about head wounds at protest?

Nasty business, protesting.

It seems Kenneth Gladney had his skull crushed by three SEIU (Service Employee International Union) activists for protesting the Health Care Bill at Tampa. Four of the six arrested were SEIU members.

But if the protesters are not violent, they shouldn't be harassed.

Perhaps the Tea-Party protesters need to be armed, to protect themselves from these Obamabot thugs?

It's a dangerous business indeed, for all involved, but in South Korea (aside from the odd error) University students and police have it worked out. it's almost as if it's choreographed, even the Molotov cocktails thrown a the police are dealt with fairly quickly.

I dont think obama and his union thugs have any idea what they are going to cause.
Im glad you enjoying the show.

Obama's blind followers have completely discarded their morals and values for him, it's sick, sad, and the reason I will not support any party for the rest of my life. SW is takinig pleasure in destroying his own morals, that's the lowest of the low. Liberals are suppose to be against this, 100%, freedom of speech is our strongest mission, above all else.

Now the COPS are liberals???

I dont think obama and his union thugs have any idea what they are going to cause.

You just described yourself.

Tell the neighbor to feed the dog. You might not be home from the protest.

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com

How do you like those bullshit charges?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of free speech kiddies. You guys on the right are in for a real treat. This is what happens to protesters. Too bad you never saw fit to stand up for speech until now. Too late. It's gone.

I agree.......its all made up by the Democrats to make it appear as if there are some REAL ACTS OF VIOLENCE going on. Just how is one charged with suspicion of disturbing the peace? This is nothing but the MEDIA attempting to present a false representation of violence instead of OPPOSITION to POLICY. Just down the street the Republican rally went off without a hitch, as they actually listened to the people they are supposed to be representing and did not walk out on them

:lol::lol::lol:

Many are. Both because they see the 'needy' and many are Catholics. You DO KNOW that most Catholics are Democrats, right?

Many are. Both because they see the 'needy' and many are Catholics. You DO KNOW that most Catholics are Democrats, right?

What I'd like to see from you Annie, is a statement to the effect that these right wing protesters should be placed in a managable area during these town hall meetings. We can't know if one or two migfht be trouble makers so they need to be kept outside at a distance, right?

It's sweet to watch. I hope we do get some very contraversial arrest out of it. It'll be fun for the entire family.

You, like the blind Obama followers, are a disgrace to liberals ... thanks for helping to destroy my faith in Democrats. At least now I see the true colors of the party I once supported.

I'm not a Democrat! I'm not a Health Care supporter!

I'm unaffiliated, opposed to UHC.

What you are is an ASSHOLE

It's just getting started. I am afraid that we won't get much of a show though. The right doesn't have the committment for the long haul. This will all be tame by protest standards. But we should get a head smashing or two and maybe a couple law suits. I don't know if we'll get the pleasure of seeing the righties have to plead with the ACLU for help, but maybe.

Like I said before, the last time the Right got this riled we kicked the British out of here.

Remember, you guys stared it

:lol::lol::lol:

No...but clearly the point was made that a MEMBER of the honorable :lol: FOURTH ESTATE was charged with........ being SUSPECT in disturbing the peace. Just how does that work anyway? And you do not think the police force can be manipulated? Just how gullible are you? Just look at what happened in the press just days ago, the charges of racism being brought to the national spotlight as a deflection to policy......of course with SUPPER BAMY coming to the rescue of a local police matter involving STUPID police officers. Now.....you are declaring they cannot be used as PAWNS and ARE NOT STUPID......when the Messiah himself declared they were.....STUPID? Watch it...the BROWN SHIRTS will be knocking on your door, for daring to disagree with the "barry".

Last edited:

It's going to get very nasty for the SEIU thugs if this is how they want to go about their business

Note to protesters:

If you are at a rally and some big union thugs come to harass you, do not panic and do not be afraid.

Some may say you should meet them with passive resistance, but I've got a better idea. If you are unarmed in the conventional sense you may not be totally without resources.

For example, do you have car keys? You can hold the base of your biggest, strongest car key pressed inside your balled up fist and use it like a velicoraptor claw against any Union thugs that come to physically harass you.

My own preference would be to strike them in the face or better yet across the neck where the spurting of arterial blood might prove a big disincentive to the other Union thugs to continue to press the attack against you. Nothing says, "maybe we should rethink harassing these otherwise normal, middle class citizens?" than having to deal with a downed comrade bleeding out in front of you.

Yes, protesting can be a nasty business indeed.

Forum List

Back