And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

When my Rams moved out of LA I adopted the Chargers. Between the Chargers move filled with lies and the NFL’s anti-American actions, I was done then.

My Sunday afternoons are FREEEEE!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

At first I thought you were just trying to imitate me cause i swear you just posted what I MYSELF have said a HUNDRED times:up:

you are a true LOS ANGELES Rams fan. :dance:San Diego fans are much MUCH smarter than Los Angeles NFL fans.

I hate to admit it but most Ram fans in LA are idiots. When they left LA,like the idiots they are,many of them kept flying down to st louis to watch their games.:cuckoo:Man how stupid can you get? the team gives you the middle finger and they fly down there to that shithole and cheer them on. what morons.:rolleyes:

I did the exact same thing you did,when they left LA,I lost total interest in the NFL. Like you,i ALSO switched to the chargers and tried to cheer them but it just wasnt the same on sundays.I didnt live and die with the chargers like I did with the Rams. They became my new team but i just did not have the passion for them as i did with the Rams.

Since the Rams are back in LA where they belong,they are the ONLY team that I ever watch now.It USED to be i ALWAYS watched monday night football,did not care who the team was,i always got excited about it.those days have been dead for over 20 years.

the NFL has gotten FAR more corrupt now that it used to be almost 25 years ago when the Rams played in LA before leaving.. I am sick of all these relocations.the Rams moving back to LA was the ONLY move between the Rams,Raiders and Chargers move that made sense.:rolleyes:

I have great respect for the Charger fans in san diego unlike most Ram fans in LA.the reason is THEY are smart and loyal to their city. Rams fans or the msot part,are not.they are ntot loyal to LA like me and you are.

San Diego fans have done the wise thing by not going up to LA and cheering them on.:thup: I am VERY proud of them

None of the football fans in LA want them or will ever adopt them and because of the san diego fans being smart and not going up there to cheer them on,that stadium is half empty all the time and NOBODY in california gives a shit about the chargers .the chargers now have SIXTEEN road games all year long now.:lmao::laughing0301:

the NFL blacks are dumbass racists who SUPPORT black criminals --plain and simple

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

If EVERY NFL fan was smart like predfan for boycotting the NFL because of the cheatriots taiinting and ruining a great sport with their cheating and constant scandals and could see they have the most overrated quarterback in NFL history and the most overrated coach as well to ever coach the game and did not ignore the facts that they cant win without the refs in their pockets and was sick of all these asinine NFL relocations-"Rams being the exception of course." the world would actually have some smart people running the world.and the NFL would be playing in front on empty stadiums id every NFL fan was as smart as predfen and weatherman. Shame the majority of NFL fans are not intelligent like they are for boycotting the NFL for the reason they both listed.:banana::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:

I myself have not watched a superbowl either since the cheatriots/seahawks game, the NFL needs to fucking be reformed BIG TIME.

other than the Rams,i only watch NFL games from yesteryeart before the cheatriots corrupted the sport..Because of them,i now pretty much only buy games over the net from yesteryear and watch tthem.cant beat the good old days when the game was not tainted like it is now.

Last edited:
It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.
NFL? NFL? Think I've read those Initials somewhere before.

Give me a moment..........

National Fertilizers Ltd?

National Forensics League?

National Felons League?

:dunno:
NFL.. No Fucking LIberals…. what a novel idea...

574330e4bf5bed5910735c2ecf0c1cc0--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg
Deary Me! Such angst!

NHL Hockey starts up shortly after the National Fruitcake League....A much faster-paced and watchable game.

I would say a BETTER term for it is the National Fuckup League. It makes perfect sense the fact they allowed the Rams to leave LA for a fucking joke small hicktown city in the first place over 2o years ago and now the chargers being allowed to leave SD for a city that does not want them same as st louis never wanted the Rams when they were losing anyways never showing up the majority of the time they were losing there.

Letting the chargers leave is just as much of a fuckup as it was them letting the Rams leave LA was.

It's ridiculous to boycott the NFL because of the actions of a few players and their politics.

It's ridiculous to boycott the NFL because of the actions of a few players and their politics.
All of the leagues need to collapse and salaries reduced 90%. The sports then will revert to the working class fan again and be blue collar and not dependent on privileged jobs or pensions. Then the leagues can jettison the players who do not follow the rules.

Nope, it's not ridiculous just because you say it is. It's rational, logical, and moral.

What's ridiculous is the owners of those teams and the league allowing its employees to drag their silly-assed politics into their athletic melodrama.

People watch sports to get away from that shit...If what they want is self-impotant asswipes acting like stupid assholes, all they'd need to do is come here and read your posts.

true but the FIRST part of his sentence on boycotting the NFL because they wont do anything about the cheatriots scandals they always get away with is a VERY valid reason to boycott the NFL. any TRUE football fan would do the SAME THING.

the first sentence in this paragraph is why NOBODY should watch go to an NFL football game.

that AND this reason here is why EVERYBODY should boycott the fucking corrupt NFL cartel and not give them a dime of your money.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

well....

the dolphins still suck and the nfl doesn't miss you at all.

I wonder if hobby lobby misses my money now that I am boycotting them?

NFL is the biggest sport on the planet

petty boycotts will bring them to their knees

I am on my 8 years now. Don't miss it at all.

I was once a jets fan
jets-fans-paper-bag.jpg

i dont even pay attention anymore ... today couldnt even name the felons on the team

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

If EVERY NFL fan was smart like predfan for boycotting the NFL because of the cheatriots taiinting and ruining a great sport with their cheating and constant scandals and could see they have the most overrated quarterback in NFL history and the most overrated coach as well to ever coach the game and did not ignore the facts that they cant win without the refs in their pockets and was sick of all these asinine NFL relocations-"Rams being the exception of course." the world would actually have some smart people running the world.and the NFL would be playing in front on empty stadiums id every NFL fan was as smart as predfen and weatherman. Shame the majority of NFL fans are not intelligent like they are for boycotting the NFL for the reason they both listed.:banana::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:

I myself have not watched a superbowl either since the cheatriots/seahawks game, the NFL needs to fucking be reformed BIG TIME.

other than the Rams,i only watch NFL games from yesteryeart before the cheatriots corrupted the sport..Because of them,i now pretty much only buy games over the net from yesteryear and watch tthem.cant beat the good old days when the game was not tainted like it is now.

You liar, you claimed you watched the New England Atlanta Super Bowl a couple years ago. Not sure why you feel the need to lie.

Forum List

Back