And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating [sic] Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.

So begins the 100th year of nobody giving a shit if you do or do not watch America's most popular sport.

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.
I am on my 8 years now. Don't miss it at all.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back