And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.

When my Rams moved out of LA I adopted the Chargers. Between the Chargers move filled with lies and the NFL’s anti-American actions, I was done then.

My Sunday afternoons are FREEEEE!

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots, then when I decided to go back to watching, that who “hands up don’t shoot” stupidity started and I turned it off. Colin Kaepernick showed me that there was no reason to go back and I didn’t.

I used to be a huge fan. Even though I was a Dolphin fan, and I suffered every Sunday with it, I still loved the game.

Now, I don’t even miss it. Probably wouldn’t even know any of the players anymore.
NFL? NFL? Think I've read those Initials somewhere before.

Give me a moment..........

National Fertilizers Ltd?

National Forensics League?

National Felons League?

:dunno:

For me it was watching the Buffalo Bills, my home team at the time lose the 4th straight SB.

I haven't watched a game since or had a fuck to give about it since.

All the kneeling and shit didn't inspire me to mint, print, or conjure any fucks after that either.

NFL? NFL? Think I've read those Initials somewhere before.

Give me a moment..........

National Fertilizers Ltd?

National Forensics League?

National Felons League?

:dunno:
NFL.. No Fucking LIberals…. what a novel idea...

574330e4bf5bed5910735c2ecf0c1cc0--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

I just can't watch it anymore. Not for any socio political reason but because it is so fucking boring. Three GD hours of that shit?

I watch as a diehard Redskin fan which is an exercise in futility. I'm thinking of getting a betting account though, which could increase my viewership as well as decrease my bank account but what the hey.

I’m sure they miss you horribly

I was never a big NFL fan but I haven't watched a game since my dad died. He was pretty into it so it was usually on when I went to his house.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I’m sure they miss you horribly

Individually, I'm sure they don't. Collectively, yes they do.

I still love watching it, and I frankly don't give a shit whether they stand for the National Anthem or not.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Because I was a Dolphin fan? Thank you for your kind words.

I feel ya. I won't watch the NFL any longer either.

At one point I was fed up with the nfl, but then I came to my senses. I watch the NFL for the same reason I watch De Niro movies - pure entertainment. It’s annoying when politics gets evoked during a game, but fortunately it’s brief and has no affect on the quality of play.

I never really followed team sports, televised or otherwise. But I played football in high school and enjoy a good game. I happened to catch a game last year where Mahomes pulled off that left handed pass for a first down against Denver. I was in a bar, in Denver, watching the game. And even the Denver fans were in awe.

I watched several more Chiefs games last year and enjoyed all of them. They, obviously, couldn't win 'em all, but they never gave up.

Forum List

Back