And POOF, it was gone....

The university. As I've stated probably ten times now. But you stay sleeping

The university. As I've stated probably ten times now.

Wrong. SSDD said the following.

so they combine the radiation from these two radiators which are radiating at -18 degrees

The university never said this. So unless you can produce a link where the university did, your lie is noted.
The university claimed it, it's posted over multiple times

Every time it was posted, it was SSDD.
The university never made that claim.
Learn how to read. Moron.
Too funny! Sure it did read their equations derp

Too funny, it didn't.

P.S. Just because SSDD misinterprets the university info doesn't make them responsible for his idiocy.

Once again, your failure to post the university saying the two radiators are radiating at -18C, is proof of your lie.
You're right, the university is responsible for their own idiocy. Seems you've joined them.

The university. As I've stated probably ten times now.

Wrong. SSDD said the following.

so they combine the radiation from these two radiators which are radiating at -18 degrees

The university never said this. So unless you can produce a link where the university did, your lie is noted.

Too funny, it didn't.

P.S. Just because SSDD misinterprets the university info doesn't make them responsible for his idiocy.

Once again, your failure to post the university saying the two radiators are radiating at -18C, is proof of your lie.
You're right, the university is responsible for their own idiocy. Seems you've joined them.

You're right, the university is responsible for their own idiocy.

And SSDD is responsible for twisting the info given into a giant pretzel of idiocy.

Too funny, it didn't.

And SSDD is responsible for twisting the info given into a giant pretzel of idiocy.
Nope . You're confused

Too funny, it didn't.

Nope . You're confused

239.7 from the sun...and 239.7 from the atmosphere....two radiators...both radiating ...239.7wm^2 equates to a radiating temperature of -18 degrees....so they combine the radiation from these two radiators which are radiating at -18 degrees and suddenly you have a temperature of 29.85 degrees...

Questions.....RE: The Greenhouse Effect

DERP!

Too funny, it didn't.

Nope . You're confused

239.7 from the sun...and 239.7 from the atmosphere....two radiators...both radiating ...239.7wm^2 equates to a radiating temperature of -18 degrees....so they combine the radiation from these two radiators which are radiating at -18 degrees and suddenly you have a temperature of 29.85 degrees...

DERP!
Huh? Are you referring to the university finally? I agree they are derps

Too funny, it didn't.

Nope . You're confused

DERP!
Huh? Are you referring to the university finally? I agree they are derps

He knows he is wrong jc...but like the 5 year old he emulates, he can't bring himself to admit it so he just keeps doubling down on his error...again...like a child...he will never admit that he is wrong even though he has known it for pages now...you are dealing with a willful child...

Where you get the idea that you're smarter than all the world's scientists is beyond me. You'd think it might be telling that the ONLY person here siding with you is jc.

Where you get the idea that you're smarter than all the world's scientists is beyond me. You'd think it might be telling that the ONLY person here siding with you is jc.
really? hmmmmm, seems there's polarbear, billy. You ok?

Really? Let's ask them outright.

PolarBear, BillyBob,

do you believe that cold matter CANNOT radiate towards warmer matter?

I don't...I have just not fallen victim to group think and misplaced science worship...

Of course, I have been correct twice now while medical science the world over was wrong...regarding cholesterol and stomach ulcers....

So, you're more resistant to group think and misplaced science worship than the rest of the world's scientists? Is this because the photons are secretly helping you?

I don't...I have just not fallen victim to group think and misplaced science worship...

Of course, I have been correct twice now while medical science the world over was wrong...regarding cholesterol and stomach ulcers....

Three times now....because smart photons see the future. DERP!

So, you're more resistant to group think and misplaced science worship than the rest of the world's scientists? Is this because the photons are secretly helping you?

Appeal to ridicule...the last resort of a loser...congratulations...

So, the photons are helping you but don't want you to reveal the fact. I understand perfectly. Mum's the word!.

So, the photons are helping you but don't want you to reveal the fact. I understand perfectly. Mum's the word!.

Still appealing to ridicule...doing it more doesn't make you smarter...it just highlights your defeat...

Well, ridiculing the ridiculous is a reasonable approach. LOL

People who believe in AGW are ridiculous...and it figures that you would view a logical fallacy as reasonable...after all, you are a believer..

And POOF, it was gone....

....my IQ and my rational mind, just gone, just like that, in a hot second, as soon as I joined this crackpot cult of reality denial because my political puppetmasters told me to....and that is how I became the Wall-Eyed-Retard that I am now....

Well folks......we all know the old saying. When the progressive starts hurling incoherent, angry, miserable rants with highly personal attacks ( take a gander through the thread :bye1: )........you know who's not winning!!:up:

Well folks......we all know the old saying. When the progressive starts hurling incoherent, angry, miserable rants with highly personal attacks ( take a gander through the thread )........you know who's not winning!!
And the kooksucking troll spews more delusional insanity....as usual.

Forum List

Back