And POOF, it was gone....

So, the photons are helping you but don't want you to reveal the fact. I understand perfectly. Mum's the word!.

Still appealing to ridicule...doing it more doesn't make you smarter...it just highlights your defeat...

Pointing out that all your conclusions re radiative heat transfer are based on an insane belief in the ability of photons to detect distant (ie future) conditions and react to them is your defeat, not mine.

So, the photons are helping you but don't want you to reveal the fact. I understand perfectly. Mum's the word!.

Still appealing to ridicule...doing it more doesn't make you smarter...it just highlights your defeat...

Pointing out that all your conclusions re radiative heat transfer are based on an insane belief in the ability of photons to detect distant (ie future) conditions and react to them is your defeat, not mine.

He's adjusted his idiocy, now photons from the cooler surface of the Sun are allowed to travel toward the hotter corona because........work or something.

He's adjusted his idiocy, now photons from the cooler surface of the Sun are allowed to travel toward the hotter corona because........work or something.
funny,

BTW, why is the sun opposite from the atmosphere and surface of earth?

funny,

It's different because it's a star and the Earth is a planet.

So why do smart photons only work for planets?

funny,

why do the thermals act differently just because the star is generating its own heat source? Isn't IR IR?

funny,

why do the thermals act differently just because the star is generating its own heat source? Isn't IR IR?

why do the thermals act differently

Thermals? We're talking about smart photons.

funny,

so nothing

funny,

so nothing

Just smart photons traveling from cooler to warmer.

funny,

so nothing

like I already stated, nothing

so nothing

Yup.
Nothing about those photons going from cooler to hotter.

Is it not amazing that for years now in this forum, threads started by skeptics become the ePiC ones and the threads started by the religion go for a day or two.....a few days max.......and fizzle out altogether. A quick gander through the first three or four pages shows you all you have to know...........

Replies in their authored threads rarely break 50 responses = ghey

Translation?

Nobody takes their shit seriously!!:deal:

so nothing

Yup.
Again the reasons photons are either absorbed, reflected, or re-emitted depends on the state of the molecule and the fields within it. There is a reason Duality remains a theroy and Quantum Mechanics remains a hypothesis. We cant even agree on what that photon is or how it should react to fields on a molecular level.

Being disingenuous and circular in your degrading of others who hold differing opinions on what they OBSERVE and how they hypothesize the function happens is really the mark of a zealot and not one of a scientist. Demeaning others because of your internal biases is low budget.

SO tell me what effect a photon at low energy of 16um (-80 deg C) affects matter that is radiating at 23 deg C.

so nothing

Yup.
Again the reasons photons are either absorbed, reflected, or re-emitted depends on the state of the molecule and the fields within it. There is a reason Duality remains a theroy and Quantum Mechanics remains a hypothesis. We cant even agree on what that photon is or how it should react to fields on a molecular level.

Being disingenuous and circular in your degrading of others who hold differing opinions on what they OBSERVE and how they hypothesize the function happens is really the mark of a zealot and not one of a scientist. Demeaning others because of your internal biases is low budget.

SO tell me what effect a photon at low energy of 16um (-80 deg C) affects matter that is radiating at 23 deg C.

Again the reasons photons are either absorbed, reflected, or re-emitted depends on the state of the molecule and the fields within it.

Tell me more about the charge on the photons and the fields that prevent photons emitted by cooler matter from hitting warmer matter.

A "low energy photon" absorbed by any matter will warm it, of course.

Now, if -80C matter and +23C matter are emitting toward each other, SB tells us the warmer matter emits more/faster and will cool, even though the incoming photons from the cooler matter will slow the energy loss, compared to emitting in a 0K vacuum.

funny,

The sun is what? That is one silly question.

Is it not amazing that for years now in this forum, threads started by skeptics become the ePiC ones and the threads started by the religion go for a day or two.....a few days max.......and fizzle out altogether. A quick gander through the first three or four pages shows you all you have to know...........

Replies in their authored threads rarely break 50 responses = ghey

Translation?

Nobody takes their shit seriously!!:deal:

Glassy eyed cultists chanting their chants just isn't very interesting...

Same Shit, you have repeatedly now suggested that photons possess a charge. We all want to hear more about it.

Same Shit, you have repeatedly now suggested that photons possess a charge. We all want to hear more about it.

You talking to me skid mark? If so, I never said anything like that but since we don't even know whether photons exist...as they are still theoretical particles, it would be damned tough for you to make any rational argument that they don't possess a charge at any given time..

Forum List

Back