And Now, A Moment Of Silence For The Late, Great….

Equity demands the same outcome for everyone regardless of how widely apart their talents and accomplishments are.
Equity punishes success and hard work, while rewarding doing nothing to prepare and laziness.
Equity recognizes that not everyone starts out equal so an equal distribution of assets is not warranted.
The rich don’t need assistance to attend college, the poor do
They both get the same degree

"You help those that won't help themselves, but taking opportunities away from those that do"

There I fixed it for you

Typical blame the victim from Conservatives

But you are right about one thing…..the wealthy do “help themselves” while they prevent wealth from reaching those who need it.

But you are right about one thing…..the wealthy do “help themselves” while they prevent wealth from reaching those who need it.
Haha.... the "wealthy" are a tiny-tiny-tiny percentage of the population.
And nothing is ever going to stop them from exploiting everyone else.
They have 535 VERY loyal house members in Washington to assure that. And often enough, a President also.
So talking about them has no bearing on all of the rest of us.

Last edited:
But the problem is that everyone does not start the race equally. Some have advantages, some start at a disadvantage

You recognize that fact and provide help to those who need help, not those who start the race ahead.

The proverbial…..Born on Third Base and act like you hit a Triple
I grew up poor and now I’m not poor.

Haha.... the "wealthy" are a tiny-tiny-tiny percentage of the population.
And nothing is ever going to stop them from exploiting everyone else.
They have 535 VERY loyal house members in Washington to assure that. And often enough, a President also.
So talking about them has no bearing on all of the rest of us.
Doesn’t mean we should continue to pander to the wealthy

I grew up poor and now I’m not poor.

1663330047351.gif

Doesn’t mean we should continue to pander to the wealthy
We could put in place an "equity" policy that you yourself would think was overdone.
And it still wouldn't touch the wealthy.
So you can stop talking about "the wealthy" - because they will not be effected one way or another by such an egregious and insane unfairness of an equity policy that absolutely punishes hard work; and absolutely rewards laziness and skin pigmentation.

We could put in place an "equity" policy that you yourself would think was overdone.
And it still wouldn't touch the wealthy.
So you can stop talking about "the wealthy" - because they will not be effected one way or another by such an egregious and insane unfairness of an equity policy that absolutely punishes hard work; and absolutely rewards laziness and skin pigmentation.

How do we put in an “equity” policy?

We charge the wealthy an effective tax rate that allows society to support education, healthcare and public services

We charge the wealthy an effective tax rate that allows society to support education, healthcare and public services
You still droning out that absurdity?
As has been said to ad nauseam - we could tax the wealthy 100% and it wouldn't even come close to paying for everything you are saying. Not even close.
Try again

Republican Reagan slashed taxes on the rich
Republican Bush slashed taxes on the rich
Republican Trump slashed taxes on the rich
your dem/lib talking points are inaccurate as usual. Cutting the tax rate for everyone that pays taxes does not favor the rich. However, many rich democrats and liberals benefited from those rate cuts. I guess you missed out because you pay no taxes.

tell the dems in congress, they wrote the tax code that favors their rich donors. you need to understand that its your party that has fucked you for the last 80 years or so.

tell the dems in congress, they wrote the tax code that favors their rich donors. you need to understand that its your party that has fucked you for the last 80 years or so.

Then how do you explain the massive tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans under Reagan, Bush and Trump?

how many of those evil wealthy contribute to the dem party? Trying to say that all rich people are conservative republicans is just plain stupid.

Then how do you explain the massive tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans under Reagan, Bush and Trump?
try to pay attention and let this sink in----------------cutting the tax rate for everyone that pays taxes does not just apply to the rich, note "everyone that pays taxes". and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50K, ask Oprah.

how many of those evil wealthy contribute to the dem party? Trying to say that all rich people are conservative republicans is just plain stupid.

I never said all rich people are Conservative Republicans

I said that Conservative Republicans slash taxes on those wealthy Americans

try to pay attention and let this sink in----------------cutting the tax rate for everyone that pays taxes does not just apply to the rich, note "everyone that pays taxes". and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50K, ask Oprah.

The wealthy is where the money is
A tax cut on working Americans saves them a couple hundred dollars
A tax cut on the wealthy saves them millions

...and Obama. Not only did he not reverse these tax cuts, well except for a few token ones, but he gave them our money to prevent them from losing theirs. 2,000,000 people were forced out of their homes during the mortgage crises... all to save 2,000 millionaires/billionaires from losing their yachts.

Forum List

Back