And Now, A Moment Of Silence For The Late, Great….

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….United States of America.

1.The first clue is the number of “Elmers” who post on the board. These are government school grads who have been trained, as in “1984,” to hiss every time the opponent is mentioned…..truth not a consideration.

They assume the title “Elmer” when the truth is documented, and yet they continue to repeat the lies their masters programmed them with. I have said “Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.”

And it has come to pass.

2. “For All Americans Who Think They Still Have A Country, Here Is Bad News

… the latest Rasmussen Poll. The poll tested the US population on its response to President Biden’s assertion that

“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

The poll results are:

48% of likely U.S. voters agree with Biden including 36% who Strongly Agree. Forty-seven percent (47%) disagree with Biden including 39% who Strongly Disagree.” For All Americans Who Think They Still Have A Country, Here Is Bad News |

3. Here is the test: “equity” or “equality”….which is better for America?

“The Left has drawn a line in the sand to distinguish equity from equality. While we have come to see these terms as synonyms, leftist dogma holds that they are, instead, opposites. Equality means the treatment of all people equally, regardless of race. To the new, racist Left, that dream is a nightmare. They prefer to emphasize equity, in which people of color are given preference over whites to compensate for past injustice and discrimination, presumably going back nine generations to their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather’s enslavement.

Paula Dressel of the leftist Race Matters Institute wrote, “The route to achieving equity will not be accomplished through treating everyone equally. It will be achieved by treating everyone justly according to their circumstances.”
Dick Morris, “The Return”

Equity means anti-white racism.
To which do you subscribe, racism or equality?
The answer describes you as either a Democrat or an American.

1.The first clue is the number of “Elmers” who post on the board. These are government school grads who have been trained, as in “1984,” to hiss every time the opponent is mentioned…..truth not a consideration.

They assume the title “Elmer” when the truth is documented, and yet they continue to repeat the lies their masters programmed them with. I have said “Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.”

And it has come to pass.

… the latest Rasmussen Poll. The poll tested the US population on its response to President Biden’s assertion that

“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

The poll results are:

48% of likely U.S. voters agree with Biden including 36% who Strongly Agree. Forty-seven percent (47%) disagree with Biden including 39% who Strongly Disagree.” For All Americans Who Think They Still Have A Country, Here Is Bad News |

“The Left has drawn a line in the sand to distinguish equity from equality. While we have come to see these terms as synonyms, leftist dogma holds that they are, instead, opposites. Equality means the treatment of all people equally, regardless of race. To the new, racist Left, that dream is a nightmare. They prefer to emphasize equity, in which people of color are given preference over whites to compensate for past injustice and discrimination, presumably going back nine generations to their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather’s enslavement.

Paula Dressel of the leftist Race Matters Institute wrote, “The route to achieving equity will not be accomplished through treating everyone equally. It will be achieved by treating everyone justly according to their circumstances.”

Sadly, I know it's over. I have known it for some time, but I think I was in denial.

I was "accused" yesterday of being someone who "loves this country" by a Leftist. I responded, my how naive you are. He really has no idea how far the road we are down already.

It's beyond tragic. How did Reagan put it? The last best hope on earth. They destroyed it. It's what they do.

Sadly, I know it's over. I have known it for some time, but I think I was in denial.

I was "accused" yesterday of being someone who "loves this country" by a Leftist. I responded, my how naive you are. He really has no idea how far the road we are down already.

It's beyond tragic. How did Reagan put it? The last best hope on earth. They destroyed it. It's what they do.

Let's cry together.

We have to, for starters. Then, I hope some kind of split is coming. We can start America 2.0. And they can have the People's Republic of Misery, which is what their Utopia always turns out to be.

The midterms mean a lot.

I try not to make predictions.....I believe what the Great Yogi said: It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future.

But.....Shellacking:
“On Election Day 2010, the Democrats suffered massive losses at every level. They lost 63 seats in the House and control of the chamber. They lost six Senate seats. They suffered a net loss of six governorships. With special elections and party switches, Democrats lost 720 legislative seats; 26 legislatures were under full GOP control. Combined with the statehouse losses, it meant that the political levers in key states — Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina — were totally in GOP hands. Republicans also gained six attorney general slots, the implications of which would become clear with each passing year as they brought a tsunami of lawsuits against key Obama programs. “ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/12/2010-elections-politics-effects/

If it isn't worse than that it should be considered a failure.
Every Democrat should be sent packing.

It's either the Democrats.....or America.

What is going on now is no where close to the situation we were in during the 1960s and 70s. The U.S.A. is on strong ground and will be as long as we all stay informed and active in our system. The troubles we now have come from the fringe and those in the media and politics who feed off of them.

What is going on now is no where close to the situation we were in during the 1960s and 70s. The U.S.A. is on strong ground and will be as long as we all stay informed and active in our system. The troubles we now have come from the fringe and those in the media and politics who feed off of them.

I wish it were so.

Does this seem lie 'a fringe'???

The poll results are:

Government school turns them out by the thousands....

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

And they hate America.

And it has come to pass.

The poll results are:

It's sad that the term "Elmer" has now taken on such a horrible connotation. Ham radio operators refer to their Elmers all the time. Their Elmer is the person that introduced them to the wonder radio hobby. I have been an Elmer many times in my life. However, now, I may have to reconsider proudly wearing that label.

Otherwise, the OP was good to know even though it's bad news for the country. But, that's what the democrats want and that's what we got.

Equality means the treatment of all people equally, regardless of race. To the new, racist Left that own the Democrat Party......that dream is a nightmare.

4. “A survey taken by McLaughlin & Associates in May 2021, found that, while Democrats embraced the idea of equity, Independents and Republicans rejected it in favor of equality.

McLaughlin found that, given a choice between Candidate A, who favors “equity to compensate for past injustices,” and Candidate B, who insists that the law not favor one race, and that it must be colorblind, voters choose Candidate B by 66–29. (Democrats break about even, 49–44, in favor of race-based preferences.)

Politically, that the Democratic base is so at variance with the opinion of the rest of the country, makes equity versus equality a magnificent issue for the Republicans to use in 2022 and 2024. In any political campaign, it is particularly beneficial to find an issue where one’s opponent’s voters go one way, and the rest of the country goes the other.”
Morris, Op.Cit.

Ask the poll question of those posters who never vary from the Democrat line….and ask them to defend it.

Here is the test: “equity” or “equality”….which is better for America?

1663243037654.jpeg

It's sad that the term "Elmer" has now taken on such a horrible connotation. Ham radio operators refer to their Elmers all the time. Their Elmer is the person that introduced them to the wonder radio hobby. I have been an Elmer many times in my life. However, now, I may have to reconsider proudly wearing that label.

Otherwise, the OP was good to know even though it's bad news for the country. But, that's what the democrats want and that's what we got.

I read some of your posts.....you're not this sort of 'Elmer.'

For purposes of clarity, I made up the "Elmer" based on a poster by that name....

....one poster, Elmer, came up with this knee-jerk post from one of the indoctrinated:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

Yea Or Nay?

One hears this time and again from the indoctrinated....

If this is true…..it should be eminently simple to prove.

When challenged, he could not name a single such innocent ruined by McCarthy......yet he doubled down with his lies, continuing to blame McCarthy.

That is just too damn funny.

If only that was what equity actually meant.

If it were a true depiction, the one on the left would be standing in a hole dug by the two on the right, because of their race.
Actually, that is what Equity means

It basically means you help those that need help
Why do we help the rich when they obviously don’t need it?

And it has come to pass.

The poll results are:

I love the tears. But thank you for being honest here. The only thing you didn't do was draw a direct line of your grievance here to your support of the great orange menace. :)
It is after all why you supported him at your core. You believed he was going to prevent this. That he was going to ensure that the privilege you enjoy in this country stayed intact.
So again, you search out the fringes and use them as an example to scare ma and pa kettle in white suburbia that they will soon be a no privilege minority in their own country.
It's sad when all the right hand side of the aisle has left is fear mongering over culture issues. But so be it. Just reinforces that conservatism is a failure.

Love the whole equality (which you don't believe in...because it takes your privilege away) vs equity. Psssssssssst. They're the same thing.

Your example is not correct. Equality is everyone having the same starting point in the race. Equity is flattening out the result at the end of the race so it is a tie for all participants. Thus, punishing those that excel and praising those that just can't cut it. The result is that there is no incentive to excel and all become mediocre at best.

Mischaracterizing these terms as you did is a left wing thing. Did the tall guy lift the little guy up onto the two crates or did he wait for the government to do it?

I love the tears. But thank you for being honest here. The only thing you didn't do was draw a direct line of your grievance here to your support of the great orange menace. :)
It is after all why you supported him at your core. You believed he was going to prevent this. That he was going to ensure that the privilege you enjoy in this country stayed intact.
So again, you search out the fringes and use them as an example to scare ma and pa kettle in white suburbia that they will soon be a no privilege minority in their own country.
It's sad when all the right hand side of the aisle has left is fear mongering over culture issues. But so be it. Just reinforces that conservatism is a failure.

Love the whole equality (which you don't believe in...because it takes your privilege away) vs equity. Psssssssssst. They're the same thing.

"It is after all why you supported him at your core"

No, you dunce......it is policies I support.

Watch how deftly I put you in your place: find any errors herein-

Adults judge a President by his achievements for the people….Democrats judge by their personality and what they do for the party.
Dick Morris notes a number of astounding achievements by Trump…..

1.” He defied the economic establishment by getting Congress to pass a massive tax cut, skillfully crafted to aim at the middle class, the working poor, and small businesses. …. he made sure his tax cuts were the first in recent history to target the lower middle class—the working class. Trump signed a law giving a tax credit of $2,000 per child, and changed tax rates so the lower-income people did not even have to file returns.

2. ….holding Beijing accountable for its unfair trade practices through massive and highly effective trade sanctions. ….Trump insisted that we use our power to stop China from cheating, and force it to compete on a level playing field.

The establishment cautioned him not to mess with China. They said that we owe them so much money, they could pull the plug on us anytime they want to. But as a businessman, Trump understood that it is we who have the upper hand because we buy three times as much from China as they buy from us. And the debt? Trump realized that our debt to China made them dependent on us, not the other way around. After all, we are the ones sitting on their money.

3. The establishment wanted free flow of labor and open borders. But Trump demanded that we keep illegal immigrants out. He said that if we have millions of people willing to work for very little, there’s no way the middle class can move up in wages.

4. The environmental establishment wanted to scrap fossil fuels and go to wind and solar energy. But Trump pointed out that we have worked hard for forty years to be energy independent. So why would we give that power away? Especially for solar panels that don’t work when it’s cloudy, and wind turbines that don’t turn on calm days. Instead, he said, let America be the OPEC of the future and use our energy power for democracy and human rights.

5. The legal establishment said that when illegal immigrants come over the border, they are entitled to constitutional rights. But Trump didn’t see it that way and asked Mexico to put troops on the frontier to keep them on their side of the border. Mexican president López-Obrador, a hardline leftist, asked, “Why should we?” But when Trump threatened trade sanctions, López-Obrador saw the light and deployed 28,000 troops. End of problem, and illegal immigration dried up almost entirely. And to make sure, Trump built five hundred miles of a border wall that everyone was afraid to cross.”

6. “The diplomatic establishment had always pushed for the two-state solution in the Middle East. But Trump knew that wouldn’t accomplish anything. Hamas would still want to kill Israelis. So he got the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia to stop subsidizing Hamas, in return for our protection against our common enemy—Iran.

He imposed crippling sanctions on Iranian ayatollahs, Russian oligarchs, and Venezuelan dictators.

7. The civil rights movement (more specifically, the Black Lives Matter movement) said that minorities have been discriminated against for decades, and that we must abandon the idea of equality. Instead, they claimed that we must begin discriminating against white people. They called it “equity.” Trump stood firm for colorblind government and cut the ground out from under them by ushering in policies that led to Black household income rising to historic heights.”

8. “The president pulled out of the Paris Accord when Europe refused to demand that China stop emitting massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Then he defied the environmental lobby by supporting an increase in fracking. As a result, we extracted enough natural gas to cut our carbon emissions by over eight hundred million metric tons—more than Europe and Japan combined.”

9. He scrapped NAFTA and negotiated a new deal that stopped China from sneak- ing products into the United States, and allowed duty free hemispheric trade in autos only for those goods produced by Mexican, American, or Canadian workers who are paid at least $15 per hour—the first and only trade deal in history to incentivize higher wages.”

10. Trump's popularity is built on achievements, no media hype.

He actually governed to help real working Americans.

“…Trump discovered a new ethnic group who had lain hidden in our politics, unknown to the oddsmakers, consultants, pundits, and analysts in the news media and the political establishment: the white high-school graduate living in middle America. “Fly-over country,” the insiders sneered. The states that don’t matter, and the voters who don’t really count.

Hillary famously called them the “deplorables.” Obama mocked them, saying, “It’s not surprising, then, that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment, or anti- trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Low wages, closing factories, shrinking towns, and shattered dreams were the grief that gripped these Americans. Illegal immigration that dragged down wages and created a class of working poor, ruinous and unfair competition with China, and trade deals that let Mexico steal our jobs—those were the grievances. And when Trump ripped up NAFTA, sanctioned China, and built a wall along the Southern border—those were the solutions.”
Dick Morris

Compare the above to what the Democrats have done since the stolen election.

That is just too damn funny.

If only that was what equity actually meant.

If it were a true depiction, the one on the left would be standing in a hole dug by the two on the right, because of their race.

Did you actually suggest he post something "true"??????????

That one is the most prodigious liar on the board......starting with his avi.

Forum List

Back