And it begins

RGS...You must be pleased with Obama for not giving into this special interest group.

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

I did not imply any racism, so why would you say that.

As for the demands which you outline, I have nothing to do with them, as I am not a black and I have not demanded anything of Obama.

Now it is time for YOU to stop making assumptions.

You and your ilk, like Jillian, just ignore black racism, you make excuses for it, you defend it, you deny it. Just depends on how obvious it is.

12 percent of the US population should receive special treatment because the President is black? THAT is exactly what the black caucus is DEMANDING. That is RACISM. RACISM because they think their race should receive special treatment, RACISM because they expect a Black President to support their demands.

I REPEAT.... IF a bunch of white REPUBLICAN Congressmen demanded that a white President show special consideration for WHITE people, for no other reason they they and he were white, WHAT would you be screaming?

Will you people ever learn on the 'no bid contract' bullshit? Why don't you google Clinton and 'no bid contracts' as well, perhaps you'll educate yourself.

to the same degree?

see... that's what you loons never look at.

there's also a huge appearance of impropriety when the VP has a financial stake in the company getting the no-bid contracts.

did clinton enrich himself on the country's dealings with haliburton?

didn't think so.

Did Bush? No

As a matter of fact.. the contracts and profit increases under Bush mirrored what happened under Clinton.. see the contracts used in the Balkans and every military use outside of the US... Halliburton, is in a unique position for their abilities in military contracts in 'war zones'

Will you people ever learn on the 'no bid contract' bullshit? Why don't you google Clinton and 'no bid contracts' as well, perhaps you'll educate yourself.

to the same degree?

there's also a huge appearance of impropriety when the VP has a financial stake in the company getting the no-bid contracts.

didn't think so.

You are a LAWYER, you know perfectly well that Vice President Cheney had NO CLUE what so ever what his financial situation was with Haliburton EXCEPT agreed on payments from when he worked there, payments that would occur whether Haliburton got a contract with the Government or not.

I am PAST TIRED of your out right LIES. By the way? Clinton had how much money when he became President and HOW MUCH when he left office? And you conveniently forgot all the scandals in his administration with big business.

You are a LAWYER, you know perfectly well that Vice President Cheney had NO CLUE what so ever what his financial situation was with Haliburton EXCEPT agreed on payments from when he worked there, payments that would occur whether Haliburton got a contract with the Government or not.

I am PAST TIRED of your out right LIES. By the way? Clinton had how much money when he became President and HOW MUCH when he left office? And you conveniently forgot all the scandals in his administration with big business.

do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe that cheney didn't know their decisions would enrich his "blind trust"?

go take your meds, dear. your pathological need to distort reality is tiring.

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

As for the demands which you outline, I have nothing to do with them, as I am not a black and I have not demanded anything of Obama.

You and your ilk, like Jillian, just ignore black racism, you make excuses for it, you defend it, you deny it. Just depends on how obvious it is.

12 percent of the US population should receive special treatment because the President is black? THAT is exactly what the black caucus is DEMANDING. That is RACISM. RACISM because they think their race should receive special treatment, RACISM because they expect a Black President to support their demands.

I REPEAT.... IF a bunch of white REPUBLICAN Congressmen demanded that a white President show special consideration for WHITE people, for no other reason they they and he were white, WHAT would you be screaming?

You are showing your stupidity by making assumptions about what I think. I do not ignore it, make excuses for it, defend it, or deny it...nor did anything in my initial statement in this thread imply that.

I will accept an apology from you for your inaccurate assumption either as a public post or as a private message.

do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe that cheney didn't know their decisions would enrich his "blind trust"?

go take your meds, dear. your pathological need to distort reality is tiring.

You prove just how partisan and ignorant you are with this statement. A blind trust exists to ENSURE the owner has no knowledge of his investments. THE ENTIRE point is to ensure no taint of favoritism.

Are you now telling us Clinton knew where his money was during his Presidency so all the scandals involving his cabinet appointees that steered money certain ways worked in his favor?

You are showing your stupidity by making assumptions about what I think. I do not ignore it, make excuses for it, defend it, or deny it...nor did anything in my initial statement in this thread imply that.

I will accept an apology from you for your inaccurate assumption either as a public post or as a private message.

Hold your breath waiting for it. YOU are actively IGNORING overt racism in this thread and pretending otherwise.

Hold your breath waiting for it. YOU are actively IGNORING overt racism in this thread and pretending otherwise.

How am I ignoring it?

By not explicitly saying "blacks demanding federal assistance because the President is black are being racist"?

I'll tell you what I think: Blacks demanding federal assistance because the President is black are being racist. And the President is being racist because he is ignoring them. And you are being racist because you are pissed at them.

[

What is "overt racism"?

Overt racism uses structures and actions to suppress a specific race or group by developing and utilizing systems of inequality and oppression. Overt racism is the more apparent form of and opposite to covert racism. Covert racism, sometimes called “color blind” racism, is less obvious but can be equally oppressive as overt racism.

Gee, and I thought all racism was the same. So, the OP was suggesting that by asking for more help is a form of overt racism? And Obama was being asked to institute an American form of apartheid, unequal treatment before the law?
And this, covert racism, is a sort of insideous form of ethnocentrism?
Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.

[

What is "overt racism"?

Overt racism uses structures and actions to suppress a specific race or group by developing and utilizing systems of inequality and oppression. Overt racism is the more apparent form of and opposite to covert racism. Covert racism, sometimes called “color blind” racism, is less obvious but can be equally oppressive as overt racism.

Gee, and I thought all racism was the same. So, the OP was suggesting that by asking for more help is a form of overt racism? And Obama was being asked to institute an American form of apartheid, unequal treatment before the law?
Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.[/QUOTE]

A racist is a racist, can't argue with that.
I think the CBC by definition is racist, along with naacp and th kkk and aryan nation. So is the JDL and La raza.
I also think that if the unemployment rate is higher among blacks it is more related to location (where they live) than race based job discrimination.
I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that unemployemnt among all inner-city dwellers is higher.

[

What is "overt racism"?

Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.

hey! asshat! you didn't answer the question. what if a white group asked a white president to show the white group some "special attention." you make us tired. the CBC is and has always been racist.. CBC doesn't allow white members.. Now what the fuck would happen if a white group (ie a swimming pool) lol didn't allow blacks? huh?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.

LOL!!! Google up Clinton no bid contracts too....

No bid contracts don't mean a damn thing......try again.

did you google Patek, or assume you know what the many links offer?

Kinda like the corporations with Bush?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

AllGov - Department of Labor - Mine Safety and Health Administration

The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is the Department of Labor’s lead agency for protecting workers in the American mining industry. With a jurisdiction covering 12,700 metal and nonmetal mines and 2,100 coal mines, MSHA is charged with enforcing safety regulations that are designed to eliminate work-related accidents and health hazards. Despite its mandate to protect mine workers, MSHA has compromised mine safety as a result of its actions during the administration of President George W. Bush, which has appointed agency leaders from the ranks of mining companies.

FOIAs Reveal How Bush Administration Made Complete Immunity for Negligent Corporations a Top Priority

Washington, DC—In a stealth effort coordinated at the highest levels of the Bush administration, multiple federal agencies were repeatedly ordered to usurp state law and undermine consumer protections, according to documents obtained through repeated FOIA requests by the American Association for Justice (AAJ). The documents released today detail how helping corporations escape accountability for dangerous products has been the administration’s top priority.

to the same degree?

didn't think so.

Unbelievable the stuff you liberals fall for.....unbelievable.

Why do you think Clinton went with KBR/Haliburton in the first place for his billions in no bid contracts?

and...when did Cheney divest himself of all of his Haliburton stock?

Go ahead and keep believing that crap or step back into reality and realize that ALL of Cheney's success at Haliburton was directly due to the Clinton WH and DoD.

Have a nice day.:eusa_whistle:

Halliburton Watch

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.

LOL!!! Google up Clinton no bid contracts too....

No bid contracts don't mean a damn thing......try again.

did you google Patek, or assume you know what the many links offer?

Yes I did....look what the link says about Cheney and Clinton.....then tell me all about Bush no bid contracts.
Halliburton Watch

Forum List

Back