And it begins

Overt racism uses structures and actions to suppress a specific race or group by developing and utilizing systems of inequality and oppression. Overt racism is the more apparent form of and opposite to covert racism. Covert racism, sometimes called “color blind” racism, is less obvious but can be equally oppressive as overt racism.

Gee, and I thought all racism was the same. So, the OP was suggesting that by asking for more help is a form of overt racism? And Obama was being asked to institute an American form of apartheid, unequal treatment before the law?
And this, covert racism, is a sort of insideous form of ethnocentrism?
Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.[/QUOTE]

A racist is a racist, can't argue with that.
I think the CBC by definition is racist, along with naacp and th kkk and aryan nation. So is the JDL and La raza.
I also think that if the unemployment rate is higher among blacks it is more related to location (where they live) than race based job discrimination.
I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that unemployemnt among all inner-city dwellers is higher.

Ethnocentricity, is not necessarily racist - when taken to extremes it can become so.

Kinda like the corporations with Bush?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.
And while you are at that, google Clinton no bid contracts. You act as if Bush is the only President who had them during his tenure.

What did Bush specifically have to do with Enron?

He refused to take any action when CA was suffering from the effects of Enrons market manipulations.

There is more but that is sufficient for this thread.

What legal actions was a sitting president supposed to take exactly?

He could at least have had a talk with his family friend "Kenney Boy".

He just said let the market decide. But the market was not deciding Enron was by manipulating the market.

He refused to take any action when CA was suffering from the effects of Enrons market manipulations.

He just said let the market decide. But the market was not deciding Enron was by manipulating the market.

In other words, you have nothing of substance to back up your assertions.

Gee, and I thought all racism was the same. So, the OP was suggesting that by asking for more help is a form of overt racism? And Obama was being asked to institute an American form of apartheid, unequal treatment before the law?
Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.[/QUOTE]

A racist is a racist, can't argue with that.
I think the CBC by definition is racist, along with naacp and th kkk and aryan nation. So is the JDL and La raza.
I also think that if the unemployment rate is higher among blacks it is more related to location (where they live) than race based job discrimination.
I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that unemployemnt among all inner-city dwellers is higher.

Ethnocentricity, is not necessarily racist - when taken to extremes it can become so.

I can agree with that. However; If I started a White Congressional Caucus or the 'National Association for the Advancement of White People', there are some who would see the existence of those organizations as extreme.
So who decides What is extreme.
I am with Gunny, I think the very existence of a Black Congressional Caucus is extreme.

Right...we know it's the Presidents main job to step in anytime a business is committing fraud and ripping off the State of California from 1996 to 2001.....especially when he wasn't President when all of the fraud was being perpetrated.

Overt racism uses structures and actions to suppress a specific race or group by developing and utilizing systems of inequality and oppression. Overt racism is the more apparent form of and opposite to covert racism. Covert racism, sometimes called “color blind” racism, is less obvious but can be equally oppressive as overt racism.

Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.

hey! asshat! you didn't answer the question. what if a white group asked a white president to show the white group some "special attention." you make us tired. the CBC is and has always been racist.. CBC doesn't allow white members.. Now what the fuck would happen if a white group (ie a swimming pool) lol didn't allow blacks? huh?

Do you feel your 'argument' is made more powerful by calling me an asshole? Or using the word "fuck"? It does not, it shows you are declasse.
I have no obligation to answer any question you ask, nor to consider any point you try to make. You see, I don't judge people by the color of their skin, their religion or their ethnicity - I make my judgments about people by the content of their character. And you WT, fail that test.

Let me say this straight out. This thread is poorly disguised racism. All interest groups lobby, to suggest any special interest group is 'racist', because they hope to derive some benefit to those they represent by lobbying is utter bull shit, and something only a racist would suggest - covert or overt, a racist is a racist.

hey! asshat! you didn't answer the question. what if a white group asked a white president to show the white group some "special attention." you make us tired. the CBC is and has always been racist.. CBC doesn't allow white members.. Now what the fuck would happen if a white group (ie a swimming pool) lol didn't allow blacks? huh?

Do you feel your 'argument' is made more powerful by calling me an asshole? Or using the word "fuck"? It does not, it shows you are declasse.
I have no obligation to answer any question you ask, nor to consider any point you try to make. You see, I don't judge people by the color of their skin, their religion or their ethnicity - I make my judgments about people by the content of their character. And you WT, fail that test.

Now there is a post I can wholeheartedly agree with. The ONLY reason I put people on here on my ignore list is when they resort to childish name-calling and personal insults.
Sometimes I even rep people who I disagree with.

Now there is a post I can wholeheartedly agree with. The ONLY reason I put people on here on my ignore list is when they resort to childish name-calling and personal insults.
Sometimes I even rep people who I disagree with.

Well said, Mr. Poopyhead!

;)

Will you people ever learn on the 'no bid contract' bullshit? Why don't you google Clinton and 'no bid contracts' as well, perhaps you'll educate yourself.

to the same degree?

see... that's what you loons never look at.

there's also a huge appearance of impropriety when the VP has a financial stake in the company getting the no-bid contracts.

did clinton enrich himself on the country's dealings with haliburton?

didn't think so.
Remember how the Clintons were heavily investigated for "White Water"? And yet not a peep about Haliburton or even Enron....but then again, Ken Lay had a "heart attack" and couldn't be asked.

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.

Idiot leftist fucker

look up no bid contracts being used by every administration, with every congress, and in every year since you have been alive

The question - as you point out - is, "Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations". Why do I care about other administrations when the question asked only about one? The links provided by a google of "bush no bid contracts" leads to some interesting information, at least for those who choose not to be willfully ignorant.
Of course I'm an "idiot leftist fucker" so why would someone like you care what I post?
Have a nice day.

big ass cru baby! ask me if I give a shit what you think about my character. I don't think much of yours either cause you are such a dishonest fuck!

big ass cru baby! ask me if I give a shit what you think about my character. I don't think much of yours either cause you are such a dishonest fuck!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome, but still a dishonest racist! It shows!

You're wrong. As I said, I judge people on the content of their character, period. I don't know to which race you identify, and don't care. You're not a nice person and you will not be invited to our open house this year again.
Have a nice day.

Always a class act with a compelling argument. :clap2:

You're wrong. As I said, I judge people on the content of their character, period. I don't know to which race you identify, and don't care. You're not a nice person and you will not be invited to our open house this year again.
Have a nice day.

again, you make it personal, I never asked to be invited to your house as you are not a nice person, are dishonest, and are a racist.. so ask me if I care.

Always a class act with a compelling argument. :clap2:

I'd be real impressed if ever I saw YOU applaud WRY Catcher for admonishing a leftie who used bad language,, but I won't cause you don't! HYPOCRITE.

Forum List

Back