And....here, we, GO!

The POOR -- pay them now or pay for them in the form of a society where they steal everything they get later.

Those really are your only choices, folks.

Well that or killing them all, of course.

An idea that I suspect a lot of people here would sign onto.

The POOR -- pay them now or pay for them in the form of a society where they steal everything they get later.

Well that or killing them all, of course.

An idea that I suspect a lot of people here would sign onto.

So we're supposed to pay people to do nothing - so that they won't steal? Oh. My. God. In that case, let's all quit our jobs and let the government pay all of us not to steal.

Michael Moore is a Big Fat Idiot.

No they aren't the only choices. Either people pull their own weight or they starve through their own choice. They run out steal and riot then you lock their asses up and throw away the key because they are a danger to society. It's really quite simple.

The absurdity of your "choice" would lead to an unsustainable welfare state that would collapse due to too few people working in order to support a majority that is not. In fact, your idea is just plain stupid.

Now just saying the name, Michael Moore, sends neocons leaping to their laptops and desktops to call up all the talking point files of slams and allegations against the man....yet the truths that are within and behind his films and website are kind of hard to ignore.....especially this one:

December 1st, 2010 11:07 AM
Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir

Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir | MichaelMoore.com

Funny how a liberal calling for violence is just and righteous and pure...but a conservative calling for violence is a treasonous terrorist.

Would it be too much to ask that you bozos pick one set of standards and apply them to everyone?

Actually...I expect it IS too much to ask.

Now just saying the name, Michael Moore, sends neocons leaping to their laptops and desktops to call up all the talking point files of slams and allegations against the man....yet the truths that are within and behind his films and website are kind of hard to ignore.....especially this one:

Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir

Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir | MichaelMoore.com

Funny how a liberal calling for violence is just and righteous and pure...but a conservative calling for violence is a treasonous terrorist.

Would it be too much to ask that you bozos pick one set of standards and apply them to everyone?

Please quote Moore calling for violence.

He did just like the TEA partiers did.

He did just like the TEA partiers did.
I actually read Moore's piece. He did not call for violence.

There is no place in any part of this world that shows the majority of the Tax cuts to the wealthy, the highest income earners went to create jobs at anytime in the history of this country.
Trying to make a lie into a statement of truth because you repeat and repeat it is pure BULLSHIT. 600,000 new company's are created each year and out of them 2/3's are done for tax purpose and DO NOT EMPLOY A SINGLE EMPLOYEE.
So what giving 700 billion in reduce tax collections to people who already make 100 times this gift in income after taxes is doing is telling them yeah go ahead and invest in a new business if you want or keep your tax decrease in your savings or buy a new Yatch, we don't care. And anything that you invest will come straight out of your tax decrease, other words you don't have to worry about it, it's free money.

Show me the jobs and show me the people making enough over the 250,000 that are the ones who are investing the aver 80,000 that's invested in these new start ups each year.
And lets not to forget that 2/3's of all these start ups are income hiding corps that do nothing but hide income so it is taxed at a lower rate, and hires no employee's.

2,300,000 people in the top 10% yet they only start 600,000 business, of which only 200,000 employ anybody.

what are the other 2,100,000 people doing besides setting up phony tax schemes.

You people make me sick, cry babies who have always gotten their way in life and screw your neighbor.:eusa_pray::cuckoo:

The "government" wants to hand out lots more money to the unemployed, but that money has to "come" form somewhere. So, under our present day dire financial plight, the GOP is asking the question, "If we decide to extend this generosity for the benefit of the poor unemployed, from WHAT SOURCE are we going to 'get' that money?"

This question outwages the liberals because their one standard, boilerplate, knee-jerk, unthinking "answer" is the same now as it always is: "TAX the shit out of the rich!" These jack-off uber liberals seem to work on the basic premise that the money earned by the wealthy is THEIR money, not the property of the people who have earned it.

Their class warfare mentality is obvious. The debate over the possible extension of the so-called "Bush era tax cuts" gets re-labeled by the liberal media (on behalf of their client, the liberal Democrat Parody) as an "extension of the tax breaks for the rich." And that, too, flows from the fundamental premise of these jack-off uber libs. "It's not money that properly belongs to those rich bastards anyway! It's OUR money! Those GREEDY 'rich' people are stealing OUR MONEY to deprive the unemployed and their families of CHRISTMAS!"

grinch.jpg

Imagine, if you dare, the nerve and the unmitigated greed of "those" rich people in believing that they have any right to keep any portion of their own income! Don't "they" realize that there are poor people out there?

If those greedy rich BASTARDS don't permit the unemployment benefits to continue, but try to insist on the continuation of "their" precious tax cuts (stealing OUR money they are!), then there will be RIOTS! RIOTS I say. Heads will roll. Blood will flow! Lions will whelp in the street! Comets will flash through the night skies. And did I mention RIOTS? Yes. RIOTS!

Last edited:
This thread is in a race to the intellectual bottom with CF's "Clown or Moron" thread. The Ds did this to their own supporters and now they are bellyaching about it.

Did you read the title of the Moore piece, Willie? It wasn't the Dems that did this on their own.

Forum List

Back