And....here, we, GO!

As I said in another thread extend tax cuts for the top 2% and do not extend unemployment and such and see what happens.

Extend none of the Bush tax cuts nor the extended unemployment insurance benefits.

Let everybody suffer in solidarity rather than grovelling at the teat of big government.

Do that or stfu about smaller government and deficits.

Hypocrites!

Newsflash for ya, genius....not extending the Shrub's tax cuts won't suddenly bankrupt it's recipients....THEY WILL STILL BE MILLIONAIRES!

And again, extending unemployment benefits for people who have paid into for YEARS is NOT "broveling at the teat of big government".

Spare me the libertarian bullshit, will ya?

So when was the last time "neocons" or Tea party members burned cars and looted businesses?
If there are riots it will be people who see their free lunch ending. It's time we started rewarding hard work and innovation and let the perennial sponges fend for themselves.

Let me explain the facts of life to you, genius. Honest, hard working people who paid their taxes and followed the golden rule for DECADES paid into the unemployment insurance kitty from their salaries. They weren't the ones responsible for the S&L Scandal, or the Wall St. debacle, or the mortgage bank fiasco, or Enron....they are the VICTIMS.

The rich jokers that have idiots like you defending them GOT TAX BREAKS ON THEIR MILLIONS...and WILL REMAIN MILLIONAIRES AFTER THE BUSH TAX CUTS LAPSE.

As for your opening sentence....teabaggers touted guns to town hall meetings, neocons carried signs threatening revolt against neocon fabricated threats. So you tell me who isn't ready to riot, bunky?

Last edited:
As I said in another thread extend tax cuts for the top 2% and do not extend unemployment and such and see what happens.

Extend none of the Bush tax cuts nor the extended unemployment insurance benefits.

Let everybody suffer in solidarity rather than grovelling at the teat of big government.

Hypocrites!

Newsflash for ya, genius....not extending the Shrub's tax cuts won't suddenly bankrupt it's recipients....THEY WILL STILL BE MILLIONAIRES!

And again, extending unemployment benefits for people who have paid into for YEARS is NOT "broveling at the teat of big government".

humm, so how much does ones input into the unemployment contribution system entitle one too? Say a person working for 15 year at a straight $10.00 an hour? How long before they exhaust their contributions assuming they have never used them?

The money quote:

"There's no single action Congress could take that would help the economy more than putting money in the hands of people who'll spend it right away."​

....on groceries, utility bills, transportation to job interviews, day care while they work that extra job shift (if they're lucky enough to have it). Oh, and God forbid they buy a six pack of beer..because that is just destroying the country economically.

Newsflash for ya, genius, it's their money, not the government's, and not yours. You aren't entitled to it.

And again, someone on unemployment for two years has drawn out more than they've paid in so it IS sucking at the government teat. (Broveling is not a word)

Tough times are called "tough" for a reason. 99 weeks of unemployment is way too long. It is time to get a job, any job. Even if it means you lose your house, your car, and everything you own. Life is tough. Sorry. Move in with family or friends. Make changes and adjust. It is your life. Own it. Gov't is not your mommy.

Zander, you're full of the same old blowhard right wing talking points that have been echoed since 1968.....and you'll keep parroting the SOS until it's YOUR ass on the unemployment line or moving back in with momma. Yeah, dopes like you learn the hard way....just like they did in Allentown, PA under Reagan.

In the meantime, hears how I wised up a like minded compadre of yours....take the hint:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/144573-and-here-we-go.html#post3040659

Oh and FYI, the Shrub & company kept TWO wars OFF THE BOOKS for 8 years......Obama did the proper bookkeeping, hence the TRUE economic crisis became known.

Next time, Zander, think it through before your fingers hit the keys....

And here we have a perfect example of the mentality found at any gathering of teabaggers/oathers/birthers/neocons and callers in to Hannity/Levin/Crowley.

So says the man quoting Michael Moore.

And YOU can't factually or logically prove Moore wrong or argue the point, hence your childish retort.

You're a bigger joke than your screen name.

And here we have a perfect example of the mentality found at any gathering of teabaggers/oathers/birthers/neocons and callers in to Hannity/Levin/Crowley.

So says the man quoting Michael Moore.

And YOU can't factually or logically prove Moore wrong or argue the point, hence your childish retort.

You're a bigger joke than your screen name.

So says the man quoting Michael Moore. :rofl:

The POOR -- pay them now or pay for them in the form of a society where they steal everything they get later.

Those really are your only choices, folks.

Well that or killing them all, of course.

An idea that I suspect a lot of people here would sign onto.

Well, there is such a thing as jobs, decent , affordable housing, and end to reaganomics...non-predatory bank lending, etc., etc.

But that's TOO much to ask, I guess....better to let everything got to hell instead.

Hypocrites!

Umm people do not pay into unemployment ins. employers do, but at this point every state's unemployment ins is drained and has been getting money from the satates and feds.
Of course all the states that dropped the unmeployment rates during the Bush years did not help things much.

The POOR -- pay them now or pay for them in the form of a society where they steal everything they get later.

No they aren't the only choices. Either people pull their own weight or they starve through their own choice. They run out steal and riot then you lock their asses up and throw away the key because they are a danger to society. It's really quite simple.

The absurdity of your "choice" would lead to an unsustainable welfare state that would collapse due to too few people working in order to support a majority that is not. In fact, your idea is just plain stupid.

The people "pulled their weight" and paid into unemployment insurance for DECADES....they weren't responsible for having their jobs outsourced, or downsized due to Wall St. and the banking debacle, or their savings thrown out the window due to Enron or the S&L scandal.

I am sick and tired of dumb toots like YOU blaming the victims while defending millionaires that wipe their feet on you at the drop of a hat. THEY'LL STILL BE MILLIONAIRES AFTER THE BUSH TAX CUTS LAPSE, YOU DOLT.....but they sure as hell aren't creating the jobs that will help the people who's unemployment insurance has run out.

You don't need to be tazed, bro...you need some common sense bitch slapped into you.

Now just saying the name, Michael Moore, sends neocons leaping to their laptops and desktops to call up all the talking point files of slams and allegations against the man....yet the truths that are within and behind his films and website are kind of hard to ignore.....especially this one:

December 1st, 2010 11:07 AM
Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir

Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir | MichaelMoore.com

Funny how a liberal calling for violence is just and righteous and pure...but a conservative calling for violence is a treasonous terrorist.

Would it be too much to ask that you bozos pick one set of standards and apply them to everyone?

Actually...I expect it IS too much to ask.

What's hysterical is how neocon clowns like YOU Dave constantly distort and lie about what others write.

Moore didn't advocate violence, he merely points out the potential results of the current policies that a neocon driven GOP and the remaining BlueDog/Wall St. Dems are pushing in a near depression economy. History has a precedent for this.....but then again critical thinking isn't a neocon parrot's strong suit, so I wouldn't expect you to understand, Dave. Carry on.

Hypocrites!

Thanks. If I ever need off the deep end criticism I will come to you first. Sorry that you missed my point entirely.

BTW unemployment is an insurance and as such has set coverage limits. 99 weeks is way outside those coverage limits. If you want to extend those coverage limits retroactively then you better be prepared to pay for 3 or 5 times as much coverage retroactively.

Not that anything rational like that will appeal to your tastes.

Last edited:
Find that Moore quote calling for violence yet? daveman? William The Weird?
You're really not paying attention, are you, dumbass?
That link doesn't go to any posts, dumbass.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Now just saying the name, Michael Moore, sends neocons leaping to their laptops and desktops to call up all the talking point files of slams and allegations against the man....yet the truths that are within and behind his films and website are kind of hard to ignore.....especially this one:

December 1st, 2010 11:07 AM
Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir

Recipe for Riots: Take Cruel Republicans and Wall Street Democrats, Add the Worst Economy in Eighty Years, and Stir | MichaelMoore.com

Funny how a liberal calling for violence is just and righteous and pure...but a conservative calling for violence is a treasonous terrorist.

Would it be too much to ask that you bozos pick one set of standards and apply them to everyone?

Please quote Moore calling for violence.
He did just like the TEA partiers did.

Really? Moore showed up at GOP town halls strapped with a weapon? Or he showed up at rally's carrying signs threatening the Shrub with retalitory violence if a bill was made law?

Let me know when you can prove such...if not, go blow smoke somewhere else.

No they aren't the only choices. Either people pull their own weight or they starve through their own choice. They run out steal and riot then you lock their asses up and throw away the key because they are a danger to society. It's really quite simple.

The absurdity of your "choice" would lead to an unsustainable welfare state that would collapse due to too few people working in order to support a majority that is not. In fact, your idea is just plain stupid.

The people "pulled their weight" and paid into unemployment insurance for DECADES....they weren't responsible for having their jobs outsourced, or downsized due to Wall St. and the banking debacle, or their savings thrown out the window due to Enron or the S&L scandal.

I am sick and tired of dumb toots like YOU blaming the victims while defending millionaires that wipe their feet on you at the drop of a hat. THEY'LL STILL BE MILLIONAIRES AFTER THE BUSH TAX CUTS LAPSE, YOU DOLT.....but they sure as hell aren't creating the jobs that will help the people who's unemployment insurance has run out.

You don't need to be tazed, bro...you need some common sense bitch slapped into you.

Maybe you can calm down for five seconds and listen to your friend uscitizen. Individual people do not pay into the state unemployment insurance systems. Employers pay a specified rate to the state based upon their payroll and level of turnover. A person working for 1000 years has no right to more or less unemployment insurance than a person working 5 years. These people had no contractual right to any payment beyond the social contract that was given to them out of the kindness of the general citizenry and the continuing stupidity of the state and federal governments. Your assertion people deserve extended unemployment paymetns because they somehow paid for it is factually inaccurate.

The "government" wants to hand out lots more money to the unemployed, but that money has to "come" form somewhere. So, under our present day dire financial plight, the GOP is asking the question, "If we decide to extend this generosity for the benefit of the poor unemployed, from WHAT SOURCE are we going to 'get' that money?"

This question outwages the liberals because their one standard, boilerplate, knee-jerk, unthinking "answer" is the same now as it always is: "TAX the shit out of the rich!" These jack-off uber liberals seem to work on the basic premise that the money earned by the wealthy is THEIR money, not the property of the people who have earned it.

Their class warfare mentality is obvious. The debate over the possible extension of the so-called "Bush era tax cuts" gets re-labeled by the liberal media (on behalf of their client, the liberal Democrat Parody) as an "extension of the tax breaks for the rich." And that, too, flows from the fundamental premise of these jack-off uber libs. "It's not money that properly belongs to those rich bastards anyway! It's OUR money! Those GREEDY 'rich' people are stealing OUR MONEY to deprive the unemployed and their families of CHRISTMAS!"

grinch.jpg

Imagine, if you dare, the nerve and the unmitigated greed of "those" rich people in believing that they have any right to keep any portion of their own income! Don't "they" realize that there are poor people out there?

If those greedy rich BASTARDS don't permit the unemployment benefits to continue, but try to insist on the continuation of "their" precious tax cuts (stealing OUR money they are!), then there will be RIOTS! RIOTS I say. Heads will roll. Blood will flow! Lions will whelp in the street! Comets will flash through the night skies. And did I mention RIOTS? Yes. RIOTS!

Newsflash, genius......extending unemployment insurance to a hundred of thousands who PAID INTO THE SYSTEM FOR DECADES is nowhere near the fantasy you describe.

And FYI, once the Bush tax cuts expire like they're suppose to.....THE PEOPLE THEY AFFECT WILL STILL BE WEALTHY....and STILL will NOT be creating jobs in this near depression economy.

That's the discussion, you neocon buffoon! All your ramblings and diatribes keep trying to avoid that FACT. Why folk like you keep defending the very folk that wipe their feet on you is a mystery to me....because the folk on unemployment sure as hell weren't responsible for Enron, the S&L Scandal, the Wall St. debacle or banking mortgage scams, and they sure as hell are NOT responsible for outsourcing jobs.

Get your head out of Rove's ass and wise up to reality!

Forum List

Back