Ancient Aliens

Things change...
Feel free to bring it up with SCOTUS again. I bet if you hold your breath during the whole process it just might be the deciding factor in the outcome........... :thup:
I even bet laying on the floor kicking and screaming would help..... Oops, never mind, you're already doing that, nothing's changed yet. Oh well.

Patience my Padwan...

Me, patience? :eusa_eh:
I'm not the radical secularist who has an issue with. :dunno:

Feel free to bring it up with SCOTUS again. I bet if you hold your breath during the whole process it just might be the deciding factor in the outcome........... :thup:
I even bet laying on the floor kicking and screaming would help..... Oops, never mind, you're already doing that, nothing's changed yet. Oh well.

Patience my Padwan...

Me, patience? :eusa_eh:
I'm not the radical secularist who has an issue with. :dunno:

Then you have no need of patience.

RAP music has more emotion, more soul, more feeling and more genuine expression of the human condition then anything out there today
. The problem is most conservatives (religious) think it is nothing more than ****** music and won't give a try.

They're missing out.

thats ok....if i want that i will stick with the Blues .....

I love rock and roll but I wonder if it has anything left to say...

...it's all been said.

well i myself think Rock has kinda died anyway.....as far as i am concerned the farther away from the 70's we get the shittier the so called rock is getting......but thats just me....im sure the kids who claim to be "rockers" today would tell me im full of shit....but they dont know any better so....

Just finished watching the Ancient Alien Viking show........ I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. :thup:

Last edited:
You guys are funny.

Yea though, rap gets a bad...rap. my fave music is rock though. I like Trapt and Breaking Benjamin mostly, but the 70's had a dope selection of unique voices.

Forum List

Back