Anatomy Of A great Deception: How Building 7 Woke Me Up...

I thought one of the more interesting parts of the film was when it showed numerous media outlets reporting WTC 7 collapsing while it was still clearly standing. Spooky stuff.

It's not spooky. It's sloppy reporting plus a highly chaotic situation plus the overwhelming desire to scoop the competition. It's not some conspiracy that the media is in on and it happens all the time. There are whole pages on the problem such as:

CNN Boston Marathon Bombing Mistake How the Network Got It Wrong - Hollywood Reporter
ABC News Made 3 Big Reporting Errors In The Past Month - Business Insider
Getting it wrong Media rushes to report on Supreme Court s health care decision - CBS News

Go back as long as we've had newspapers and we'll find the same issues. Did you know that despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic was still on the way to NYC according to initial reports printed in the London Daily Mail? Guess they got it wrong after all.

Daily Mail archives reveal how Britain learned of the Titanic disaster Daily Mail Online

And lest we forget, Dewey Beats Truman.

I don't know, seemed way too coordinated. I mean some even reported it collapsed, while it was obviously still standing. But hey, that's your take. I can respect it.

If the media was in on the whole thing, don't you think someone would have gotten the memo to not announce the collapse of the building until AFTER it happened?

The news screwed up. It happens. "Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity" kind of a deal.

I don't know, seemed way too coordinated. I mean some even reported it collapsed, while it was obviously still standing. ...

I think the premature reports were more indicative of the lack of coordination between those 'in the know' and some of their clueless mouthpieces in the news media. The reports most likely arose from the hearsay that had been swirling around the scene for several hours prior to the "collapse". The FDNY oral histories confirm that the overwhelming majority of the firefighters whose testimonies indicated foreknowledge got their info by word of mouth (in some cases several hours in advance). Clearly, the rumor had been circulating on or near the scene for quite some time.

What's far more telling and damning, though, is the ongoing blackout concerning the details and footage of Building 7's demise. This special treatment by the media in general started in the first few days after the "attacks", after word from the top-shelves of the networks had a chance to trickle down to their 'public personas'. This blackout is a clear sign that the media bigwigs have long understood the importance of keeping as many people as possible in the dark about the inexplicability of Building 7's swift and symmetrical "collapse".

IF that's the case, BTW, I think they're absolutely right in their common concern. Analysis of the relevant footage has been cited by a good many prominent 'truthers' as the principal common denominator in "opening their eyes". Widespread dissemination of that info early on could have thrown a serious monkey wrench into the plan overall.

There is a notable correlation between the crazies here that post this kind of conspiracy crap and those who are extreme right wingers. I guess the lack of ability to connect to reality isn't limited to just one subject. A crazy isn't limited to craziness on just one subject, but has a twisted inaccurate view of everything.
yeah there are some crazies in the world who tell conspiracy crap that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks alright.

I don't know, seemed way too coordinated. I mean some even reported it collapsed, while it was obviously still standing. ...

I think the premature reports were more indicative of the lack of coordination between those 'in the know' and some of their clueless mouthpieces in the news media. The reports most likely arose from the hearsay that had been swirling around the scene for several hours prior to the "collapse". The FDNY oral histories confirm that the overwhelming majority of the firefighters whose testimonies indicated foreknowledge got their info by word of mouth (in some cases several hours in advance). Clearly, the rumor had been circulating on or near the scene for quite some time.

What's far more telling and damning, though, is the ongoing blackout concerning the details and footage of Building 7's demise. This special treatment by the media in general started in the first few days after the "attacks", after word from the top-shelves of the networks had a chance to trickle down to their 'public personas'. This blackout is a clear sign that the media bigwigs have long understood the importance of keeping as many people as possible in the dark about the inexplicability of Building 7's swift and symmetrical "collapse".

IF that's the case, BTW, I think they're absolutely right in their common concern. Analysis of the relevant footage has been cited by a good many prominent 'truthers' as the principal common denominator in "opening their eyes". Widespread dissemination of that info early on could have thrown a serious monkey wrench into the plan overall.

Evidently your verbosity is intended to cover the only relevant fact in your entire post ... that it contains not a shred of proof of your allegations but rather just more of your foil-hat conjecture about alleged "media bigwigs" who "have long understood the importance of keeping as many people as possible in the dark about the inexplicability of Building 7's swift and symmetrical 'collapse.'"

There is a notable correlation between the crazies here that post this kind of conspiracy crap and those who are extreme right wingers. I guess the lack of ability to connect to reality isn't limited to just one subject. A crazy isn't limited to craziness on just one subject, but has a twisted inaccurate view of everything.
yeah there are some crazies in the world who tell conspiracy crap that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks alright.

I guess that's your problem. You can't tell the difference between a conspiracy theory and a fact supported by real evidence.

And Prozac is worth taking. Look into it.

Watch the film. You may be surprised how much you enjoy it.
You will definitely be surprised how good the Prozac makes you feel.

I'll have to take your word for that i guess. But check out the film. Try watching with an open mind. Enjoy. :)
Try watching on your meds.

You forgot the obligatory 'Tinfoil Hat' insult. Come on, get it all out of your system. Then try to watch the film with an open mind. Let us know what you think.
What does tin foil have to do with your meds? Are you wrapping yourself in it or something?

Check out the film. Then if you still wanna call others 'Crazies', that's cool. But try watching it with an open mind first.

Sorry, I only allot so much time to listening to crazies, and you have pretty much used that up. I'm not going to waste an hour and a half on that video unless it has titties and a couple of car crashes.

Having spent too much time here I can say that CT loons tend to span the political spectrum. Indeed a psych study found that those who subscribe to 1 CT tend to accept many or even most as factual. The study even employed a non-existent (placebo) CT of which many of the subjects claimed to have "knowledge" and believe. This 9/11 thing has a particularly pernicious twist to it. It is hate driven as many "Truthers" start with their bottom line ("the Joooz did it!") and then suspend their disbelief mechanism and willfully lie rather than face the facts about themselves and their agenda as they attempt to justify their preconceived (and unshakeable) conclusion.

Bottom line,
"It's true because all the other crazies say it's true, and they believed me when I came up with crazy crap"

You've allotted too much time insulting others. In that time, you could have least attempted to watch a portion of the film. Why not watch it first, then come back and discuss it? If you still wanna insult, that's fine.

I thought one of the more interesting parts of the film was when it showed numerous media outlets reporting WTC 7 collapsing while it was still clearly standing. Spooky stuff.

It's not spooky. It's sloppy reporting plus a highly chaotic situation plus the overwhelming desire to scoop the competition. It's not some conspiracy that the media is in on and it happens all the time. There are whole pages on the problem such as:

CNN Boston Marathon Bombing Mistake How the Network Got It Wrong - Hollywood Reporter
ABC News Made 3 Big Reporting Errors In The Past Month - Business Insider
Getting it wrong Media rushes to report on Supreme Court s health care decision - CBS News

Go back as long as we've had newspapers and we'll find the same issues. Did you know that despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic was still on the way to NYC according to initial reports printed in the London Daily Mail? Guess they got it wrong after all.

Daily Mail archives reveal how Britain learned of the Titanic disaster Daily Mail Online

And lest we forget, Dewey Beats Truman.

I don't know, seemed way too coordinated. I mean some even reported it collapsed, while it was obviously still standing. But hey, that's your take. I can respect it.

If the media was in on the whole thing, don't you think someone would have gotten the memo to not announce the collapse of the building until AFTER it happened?

The news screwed up. It happens. "Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity" kind of a deal.

Not sure if they were in on it. It could be more a case of them being manipulated.

Great observation. WTC 7 could be the smoking gun. If it was a controlled demolition, then it's likely the towers were as well. But let's face it, most Americans just don't wanna go there. Ignorance is bliss.

Watch the film. You may be surprised how much you enjoy it.

I'll have to take your word for that i guess. But check out the film. Try watching with an open mind. Enjoy. :)

You forgot the obligatory 'Tinfoil Hat' insult. Come on, get it all out of your system. Then try to watch the film with an open mind. Let us know what you think.
What does tin foil have to do with your meds? Are you wrapping yourself in it or something?

Uh yeah, we've heard that lame insult many many times. You got any new material? You done? Ok, now check out the film. I think you'll be very surprised how interesting it is.

Check out the film. Then if you still wanna call others 'Crazies', that's cool. But try watching it with an open mind first.

Sorry, I only allot so much time to listening to crazies, and you have pretty much used that up. I'm not going to waste an hour and a half on that video unless it has titties and a couple of car crashes.

Having spent too much time here I can say that CT loons tend to span the political spectrum. Indeed a psych study found that those who subscribe to 1 CT tend to accept many or even most as factual. The study even employed a non-existent (placebo) CT of which many of the subjects claimed to have "knowledge" and believe. This 9/11 thing has a particularly pernicious twist to it. It is hate driven as many "Truthers" start with their bottom line ("the Joooz did it!") and then suspend their disbelief mechanism and willfully lie rather than face the facts about themselves and their agenda as they attempt to justify their preconceived (and unshakeable) conclusion.

Bottom line,
"It's true because all the other crazies say it's true, and they believed me when I came up with crazy crap"
funny how you call HIM crazy when you wont even look at the evidence.i would post two short videos that are much shorter than the one posted in the OP that have irrefutable facts that they were brought down by controlled demolition but i know how your ilk act though so i wont bother.you all just go into insulting mode refusing to watch them so you need to look in the mirror when treferring to someone as crazy the fact you wont even look at the evidence.

Uh yeah, we've heard that lame insult many many times. You got any new material? You done? Ok, now check out the film. I think you'll be very surprised how interesting it is.
yeah thats surprising the Bush dupe left out the typical tin foil hat comment.the truth hurts so instead of looking at the evidence,like clockwork,they go into insult mode.

Bottom line, "It's true because all the other crazies say it's true, and they believed me when I came up with crazy crap"
You've allotted too much time insulting others...

So who died and made you the arbiter of how others waste their time here, ya pompous jackass? Considering that your daily posting rate far exceeds that of Bulldog and the vast time you have wasted arguing in support of absurd conspiracy theories such as Sandy Hook and 9/11, one could justifiably say you should remove the log from your own eye before pointing at the splinter in another's.

Bottom line,
funny how you call HIM crazy when you wont even look at the evidence.i would post two short videos that are much shorter than the one posted in the OP that have irrefutable facts that they were brought down by controlled demolition but i know how your ilk act though so i wont bother.you all just go into insulting mode refusing to watch them so you need to look in the mirror when treferring to someone as crazy the fact you wont even look at the evidence.

Sorry buddy, but if this was years ago before there had already been thousands of videos showing the exact same thing, saying the exact same thing, and making the exact same silly accusations, I would have probably watched your long video. I'll even make a deal with you. If you can promise me there is something substantial or new that hasn't already been said over and over by other truthers, I'll watch your video. If there is nothing substantially new You will publicly apologize for posting silly crap and quit posting here for a year. If there is, then I will. Deal?

Great observation. WTC 7 could be the smoking gun. If it was a controlled demolition, then it's likely the towers were as well. But let's face it, most Americans just don't wanna go there. Ignorance is bliss.

Uh-huh ... and fully 13 years after the fact the "Truther" Movement has failed to prove any CD theory. At some point, sane people recognize their fantasies for what they are. You have proven incapable.

yeah thats surprising the Bush dupe left out the typical tin foil hat comment.the truth hurts so instead of looking at the evidence,like clockwork,they go into insult mode.

Many of us have examined what the "Truther" Movement has produced and found it wanting. That you continue to ride that dead horse says waaay more about you and those who continue to cling to your 9/11 CT silliness than it does about 9/11.

Uh-huh ... and fully 13 years after the fact the "Truther" Movement has failed to prove any CD theory. At some point, sane people recognize their fantasies for what they are. You have proven incapable.

Yeah, you've said that many many times. We get it. Got any of your wonderful and 'original' Tinfoil Hat insults today? Why don't you just get it all out of your system, and then exit the thread. You didn't watch the film, and you don't intend to. We get that. So, bye bye.

Yeah, you've said that many many times. We get it. Got any of your wonderful and 'original' Tinfoil Hat insults today? Why don't you just get it all out of your system, and then exit the thread. You didn't watch the film, and you don't intend to. We get that. So, bye bye.

Are you going somewhere? As long as crazies like you promote the same old rehashed 9/11 CTs in new packaging, sane people will continue to ridicule you and your theories. Get over it.

Fascinating Documentary by David Hooper. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

Much like the JFK asisination, once you research 9/11 you have to conclude that the official story is BS. The 9/11 report like the Warren Commission report, is full of glaring omissions. It is all very disturbing.

Bottom line,

Sorry buddy, but if this was years ago before there had already been thousands of videos showing the exact same thing, saying the exact same thing, and making the exact same silly accusations, I would have probably watched your long video. I'll even make a deal with you. If you can promise me there is something substantial or new that hasn't already been said over and over by other truthers, I'll watch your video. If there is nothing substantially new You will publicly apologize for posting silly crap and quit posting here for a year. If there is, then I will. Deal?

the only one posting silly crap here is you,the fact that one of USMBs resident trolls agent SAYIT liked your post,i would be worried.Lol.that guy is such a dumbfuck its pathetic.

you are just proving that you are afraid of the truth refusing to watch it.just like that dumbfuck SAYIT troll,you have the warped logic that just because the government says its true,then that makes it the automatic truth.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

better get off that crack you been smoking that agent sayit is giving you.:rofl:

you would be laughed out of debating ahll with your warped logic that because the governments debunked version of events says it true,then it automatically is instead of listening to these high credible experts in their fields along with witness testimonys.you lose loser.:rofl:

Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back