Anatomy Of A great Deception: How Building 7 Woke Me Up...

Quite the opposite, we actually read and learn the facts, that is not believing everything we are told. Now we are not the ones doing the conspiracy , we just uncover them. Its not a theory, a theory is what they have YOU believing.

indeed.
:udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

on't bother engaging the usual suspects here. All you'll get is the old stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults, and screeching about you 'Hating America.' They're all-in. So it's a waste of time engaging them. But check out the movie. It is very interesting.

so very true.:thup: be grateful they are not your lawyers,they would lose every case for you the way they always go into insult mode when they are cornered and refuse to address facts.

Fascinating Documentary by David Hooper. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

I posted a couple other short videos on this on another thread recently I am sure you have seen before. even though they were much shorter videos than this one not longer than 10 minutes each and had irrefutable facts bld 7 was brought down by controlled demolition,they did the same they are doing here with you,not taking the time to watch it and look at the evidence and same as as they are doing with you,went into insult mode.

Fascinating Documentary by David Hooper. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

I posted a couple other short videos on this on another thread recently I am sure you have seen before. even though they were much shorter videos than this one not longer than 10 minutes each and had irrefutable facts bld 7 was brought down by controlled demolition,they did the same they are doing here with you,not taking the time to watch it and look at the evidence and same as as they are doing with you,went into insult mode.

Yeah, now i lean towards believing at least Building 7 was definitely a controlled demolition.And the more i look into it, i'm beginning to believe the towers were too.

There was no building 7, only Tom Brady's balls.

And that should tell everyone all they need to know about what passes for the "mainstream media" in this country.

How sad is it, nearly 14 years after the fact, that many (if not most) Americans still don't even know that 3 skyscrapers "collapsed" on that day?!

What's worse is that so many of our ignorant countrymen seem perfectly happy in going about their daily business in this obviously manufactured 'reality'.

There was no building 7, only Tom Brady's balls.

And that should tell everyone all they need to know about what passes for the "mainstream media" in this country.

How sad is it, nearly 14 years after the fact, that many (if not most) Americans still don't even know that 3 skyscrapers "collapsed" on that day?!

What's worse is that so many of our ignorant countrymen seem perfectly happy in going about their daily business in this obviously manufactured 'reality'.
Does that really surprise you? Look at the JFK assassination.the american people especially after the movie came out,should have done something about the corruption in our government over that DECADES ago especially since it wasnt just JFK our government murdered that day.It was several innocent bystanders reporting they saw a second gunman firing a rifle behind the fence winding up dying in mysterious ways after that they murdered as well.

Our corrupt school system has brainwashed the american people with that lie and keeps lying about it in the media fifty years later.the fact they have been just going about their daily business over that ever since with just a few thousand americans across the country concerned enough to go to dallas every november and protest it each year,I dont see it being any different than with 9/11.

Because they never did anything to bring justice to the real killers involved,history repeated itself with 9/11.thats why I was stressing to people back then in the 90's how it is still relevent today and still effects our daily lives today because as I was saying back in the 90's,history has a way to repeat itself if the culprits are able to get away with their crimes.

History indeed DID repeat itself with 9/11 because just as with JFK,people who gave versions that did not go along with the governments version of events,ended up dying in mysterious deaths such as barry jennings for one.

I thought one of the more interesting parts of the film was when it showed numerous media outlets reporting WTC 7 collapsing while it was still clearly standing. Spooky stuff.

It's not spooky. It's sloppy reporting plus a highly chaotic situation plus the overwhelming desire to scoop the competition. It's not some conspiracy that the media is in on and it happens all the time. There are whole pages on the problem such as:

CNN Boston Marathon Bombing Mistake How the Network Got It Wrong - Hollywood Reporter
ABC News Made 3 Big Reporting Errors In The Past Month - Business Insider
Getting it wrong Media rushes to report on Supreme Court s health care decision - CBS News

Go back as long as we've had newspapers and we'll find the same issues. Did you know that despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic was still on the way to NYC according to initial reports printed in the London Daily Mail? Guess they got it wrong after all.

Daily Mail archives reveal how Britain learned of the Titanic disaster Daily Mail Online

And lest we forget, Dewey Beats Truman.

There is a notable correlation between the crazies here that post this kind of conspiracy crap and those who are extreme right wingers. I guess the lack of ability to connect to reality isn't limited to just one subject. A crazy isn't limited to craziness on just one subject, but has a twisted inaccurate view of everything.

It was a good doc. Worth watching. If you have some time, check it out.
And Prozac is worth taking. Look into it.

Watch the film. You may be surprised how much you enjoy it.
You will definitely be surprised how good the Prozac makes you feel.

I'll have to take your word for that i guess. But check out the film. Try watching with an open mind. Enjoy. :)
Try watching on your meds.

There is a notable correlation between the crazies here that post this kind of conspiracy crap and those who are extreme right wingers. I guess the lack of ability to connect to reality isn't limited to just one subject. A crazy isn't limited to craziness on just one subject, but has a twisted inaccurate view of everything.

Check out the film. Then if you still wanna call others 'Crazies', that's cool. But try watching it with an open mind first.

I thought one of the more interesting parts of the film was when it showed numerous media outlets reporting WTC 7 collapsing while it was still clearly standing. Spooky stuff.

It's not spooky. It's sloppy reporting plus a highly chaotic situation plus the overwhelming desire to scoop the competition. It's not some conspiracy that the media is in on and it happens all the time. There are whole pages on the problem such as:

CNN Boston Marathon Bombing Mistake How the Network Got It Wrong - Hollywood Reporter
ABC News Made 3 Big Reporting Errors In The Past Month - Business Insider
Getting it wrong Media rushes to report on Supreme Court s health care decision - CBS News

Go back as long as we've had newspapers and we'll find the same issues. Did you know that despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic was still on the way to NYC according to initial reports printed in the London Daily Mail? Guess they got it wrong after all.

Daily Mail archives reveal how Britain learned of the Titanic disaster Daily Mail Online

And lest we forget, Dewey Beats Truman.

I don't know, seemed way too coordinated. I mean some even reported it collapsed, while it was obviously still standing. But hey, that's your take. I can respect it.

It was a good doc. Worth watching. If you have some time, check it out.
And Prozac is worth taking. Look into it.

Watch the film. You may be surprised how much you enjoy it.
You will definitely be surprised how good the Prozac makes you feel.

I'll have to take your word for that i guess. But check out the film. Try watching with an open mind. Enjoy. :)
Try watching on your meds.

You forgot the obligatory 'Tinfoil Hat' insult. Come on, get it all out of your system. Then try to watch the film with an open mind. Let us know what you think.

Having spent too much time here I can say that CT loons tend to span the political spectrum. Indeed a psych study found that those who subscribe to 1 CT tend to accept many or even most as factual. The study even employed a non-existent (placebo) CT of which many of the subjects claimed to have "knowledge" and believe. This 9/11 thing has a particularly pernicious twist to it. It is hate driven as many "Truthers" start with their bottom line ("the Joooz did it!") and then suspend their disbelief mechanism and willfully lie rather than face the facts about themselves and their agenda as they attempt to justify their preconceived (and unshakeable) conclusion.

Yeah, now i lean towards believing at least Building 7 was definitely a controlled demolition.And the more i look into it, i'm beginning to believe the towers were too.

Wait... so you are saying that to this point you have not been a proponent of the CDCT of the Towers? That you are, through careful, open-minded investigation and research only now "leaning" toward that conclusion?
:lmao:

Check out the film. Then if you still wanna call others 'Crazies', that's cool. But try watching it with an open mind first.

Sorry, I only allot so much time to listening to crazies, and you have pretty much used that up. I'm not going to waste an hour and a half on that video unless it has titties and a couple of car crashes.

Having spent too much time here I can say that CT loons tend to span the political spectrum. Indeed a psych study found that those who subscribe to 1 CT tend to accept many or even most as factual. The study even employed a non-existent (placebo) CT of which many of the subjects claimed to have "knowledge" and believe. This 9/11 thing has a particularly pernicious twist to it. It is hate driven as many "Truthers" start with their bottom line ("the Joooz did it!") and then suspend their disbelief mechanism and willfully lie rather than face the facts about themselves and their agenda as they attempt to justify their preconceived (and unshakeable) conclusion.

Bottom line,
"It's true because all the other crazies say it's true, and they believed me when I came up with crazy crap"

Forum List

Back