Anatomy Of A great Deception: How Building 7 Woke Me Up...

There appears to be a segment of the American population that will always believe what the government tells them and will ridicule those who don't. I too thought those who questioned the government's 9-11 story were silly, until I educated myself on the details of what occurred that day. Apparently some people are unwilling to educate themselves. ...

Getting over the fear of ridicule seems tougher for the majority of US citizens. I think this is due in large part to the fact that many Americans have been so well-conditioned to groupthink as a cultural norm that their collective ability to wake up to the manufactured nature of The Truman Show in which they strive to live as members of the 'ingroup'...has been completely undermined.

From the linked article:

"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints [...]

...Furthermore groupthink can produce dehumanizing actions against the 'outgroup'.
"

Bold emphasis mine.

As this relates to the rift between some of the participants in this thread, notice how often the ingroup has dehumanized the outgroup as "tinfoil-hat-wearing nutjobs" (ETC.)...
Very good point about many Americans fearing ridicule. Their fear of ridicule makes them an easy mark for the establishment. As you say, group think is most prevalent.

However those who commit ridicule against those they disagree with are in a different category, than those who merely fear it.

Any person or group that goes against the establishment is subject to ridicule...and should conditions denigrate to an extreme state, those supporting the establishment just might ease into "dehumanizing actions" against those in the "outgroup." History clearly confirms this human behavior.

Aw, now some of you are resorting to being angry trolls. We get it, you hate anyone who questions Government and its Corporate Media. And they're all 'Crazies.' You've already stated you won't be watching the film, and that's fine. You can go ahead and exit the thread now. You don't have anything else to offer. Thanks.

I already offered to watch that video. You ready to make that deal now?

So, are you really gonna go the angry troll route? Thought you were better than that. You've said your peace. You can exit the thread now. Thanks.

Who the hell do you think you are telling me to leave the thread? Did someone die and name you as king?

You already said you have no interest in watching the film and that anyone who does, is a 'Crazy.' No need to go the angry troll route. You can move on.

You already said you have no interest in watching the film and that anyone who does, is a 'Crazy.' No need to go the angry troll route. You can move on.

Whoa! As with all you CT loons, when all else fails you simply LIE. Fortunately the truth is still readily available on page 6 of this thread. You whined about BD's refusal to watch your 1hr, 32min movie to which he graciously offered the challenge reposted below. Your incredibly lame (and angry) response is also reposted so you can't claim you never saw it. Time to put up or shut up, Princess:

...I'll even make a deal with you. If you can promise me there is something substantial or new that hasn't already been said over and over by other truthers, I'll watch your video. If there is nothing substantially new You will publicly apologize for posting silly crap and quit posting here for a year. If there is, then I will. Deal?
...you are just proving that you are afraid of the truth refusing to watch it.just like that dumbfuck SAYIT troll,you have the warped logic that just because the government says its true,then that makes it the automatic truth.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

Aw, now some of you are resorting to being angry trolls. We get it, you hate anyone who questions Government and its Corporate Media. And they're all 'Crazies.' You've already stated you won't be watching the film, and that's fine. You can go ahead and exit the thread now. You don't have anything else to offer. Thanks.

So, are you really gonna go the angry troll route? Thought you were better than that. You've said your peace. You can exit the thread now. Thanks.

Who the hell do you think you are telling me to leave the thread? Did someone die and name you as king?

I would have probably moved on a while ago if you hadn't started giving orders. Instead, I think I'll check back occasionally to see how long it tales this crazy thread to die.

:thup::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

There appears to be a segment of the American population that will always believe what the government tells them and will ridicule those who don't. I too thought those who questioned the government's 9-11 story were silly, until I educated myself on the details of what occurred that day. Apparently some people are unwilling to educate themselves. ...

Getting over the fear of ridicule seems tougher for the majority of US citizens. I think this is due in large part to the fact that many Americans have been so well-conditioned to groupthink as a cultural norm that their collective ability to wake up to the manufactured nature of The Truman Show in which they strive to live as members of the 'ingroup'...has been completely undermined.

From the linked article:

"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints [...]

...Furthermore groupthink can produce dehumanizing actions against the 'outgroup'.
"

Bold emphasis mine.

As this relates to the rift between some of the participants in this thread, notice how often the ingroup has dehumanized the outgroup as "tinfoil-hat-wearing nutjobs" (ETC.)...
Very good point about many Americans fearing ridicule. Their fear of ridicule makes them an easy mark for the establishment. As you say, group think is most prevalent.

However those who commit ridicule against those they disagree with are in a different category, than those who merely fear it.

Any person or group that goes against the establishment is subject to ridicule...and should conditions denigrate to an extreme state, those supporting the establishment just might ease into "dehumanizing actions" against those in the "outgroup." History clearly confirms this human behavior.
exactly.well said.you nailed it.:thup:

...those who commit ridicule against those they disagree with are in a different category, than those who merely fear it. ...

The thing about ridicule as a socially engineered means of mass dissuasion is that many of those who've fallen for the trappings of such behavior have ended up spreading them to others...like a disease. It has thereby proven itself as one of the most effective ways to get the masses to 'police themselves', in terms of maintaining the kinds of ideas deemed 'socially acceptable' vs. the kinds routinely marked for ridicule over the course of many generations.

On a related note, I think the underlying fear of ridicule is generally betrayed by the act of ridiculing others. There's little doubt that many have resorted to such dehumanizing behavior, precisely because they themselves had struggled for the better part of their lives not to be on the receiving end of it.

Having said that, I agree that there is a certain type that fits the bill you've mentioned. In my view, that sort of person should be avoided/ignored as a general rule of thumb. That's not a course to be taken lightly, mind you. I've personally identified only one such individual/account on this board, and that assessment was years in the making. ;)

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, Gipper; so, as far as I'm concerned, your input is a welcome addition around here! :thup:

...those who commit ridicule against those they disagree with are in a different category, than those who merely fear it. ...

The thing about ridicule as a socially engineered means of mass dissuasion is that many of those who've fallen for the trappings of such behavior have ended up spreading them to others...like a disease. It has thereby proven itself as one of the most effective ways to get the masses to 'police themselves', in terms of maintaining the kinds of ideas deemed 'socially acceptable' vs. the kinds routinely marked for ridicule over the course of many generations.

On a related note, I think the underlying fear of ridicule is generally betrayed by the act of ridiculing others. There's little doubt that many have resorted to such dehumanizing behavior, precisely because they themselves had struggled for the better part of their lives not to be on the receiving end of it.

Having said that, I agree that there is a certain type that fits the bill you've mentioned. In my view, that sort of person should be avoided/ignored as a general rule of thumb. That's not a course to be taken lightly, mind you. I've personally identified only one such individual/account on this board, and that assessment was years in the making. ;)

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, Gipper; so, as far as I'm concerned, your input is a welcome addition around here! :thup:
Thank you and your posts are most welcome too.

I think ridiculing others for their beliefs, can be extremely dangerous. Ridicule is a powerful human emotion...the fear of it and the use of it. History tells us the State has used it effectively to control the people, but also to commit heinous actions. Ridicule can lead to hate, which can then lead to something terrible.

I suppose we are all guilty of ridiculing others, but it can be a slippery slope when the State uses it for nefarious reasons.

Is this famous statement dead in America today?
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

I would have probably moved on a while ago if you hadn't started giving orders. Instead, I think I'll check back occasionally to see how long it tales this crazy thread to die.

Don't be an angry troll. Try to be above that. Thanks.

Manipulated by whom exactly? If someone is going to go through all that trouble to coordinate the whole thing, don't you think making sure the media stuck to the timeline of reporting?...

In covert operations the doctrine of plausible deniability entails that key figures be kept in the dark, particularly those that can later be discounted or discredited as having mispoken or misacted amid 'the fog of war', which is exactly how the 'real-time' commentaries of Jennings, Rather, and others have been explained away by OCT apologists.

steven_r said:
...Or it's just the newspeople fucked up because it was highly chaotic and getting a story right isn't as important as scooping the competition these days?

The premature report of Building 7's "collapse" indirectly corroborates the nature of the apparent foreknowledge expressed in the testimonies of many firefighters (in that they too were overwhelmingly based on word-of-mouth instruction instead of direct observation). With the Solomon Bros. Building still standing in the background as the reporters spoke of its "collapse" in the past tense, it's difficult to argue that the report could have been based on anything other than hearsay.

As I said in one of my previous posts, though, the MSM's collective MO in the days, weeks, months, and years after the fact has been far more telling of top-down manipulation in order to prop-up and promote the patently ridiculous 'official narrative' before the eyes of millions of hypnotized Americans.

Jeffrey Berwick wrote about Richard Gage's 40-minute interview on C-SPAN back in August of 2014 (full article here).

An excerpt:

"[. . .]C-SPAN is operated by the National Cable Satellite Corporation, the board of directors of which consists primarily of representatives of the largest cable companies. While you can’t call it “mainstream media” per se, it is available in 100 million households in the US and therefore this is significant.

For 40 minutes the truth about 9/11 was represented as not being crazy… instead, it was the exact opposite. It was positioned as highly credible and six of the seven callers thanked both C-SPAN and Richard Gage for finally bringing countless issues with 9/11 forward to the large segment of the US populace, which still thinks something isn’t real unless it is on their television programming.

This is the first time 9/11 has been presented in this way on a US-based network with a significant reach.
[...]"

Bold emphasis mine.

In light of other current events on the domestic front, I think it's likely that the "monumental shift" Berwick wrote about elsewhere in that linked article has been intentionally initiated to help foment dissent and ratchet up tensions ahead of the Jade Helm exercises. The timing's just a little too convenient, in my very humble opinion. :doubt:

exactly.another good example on how the mainstream media never does any real investigating is the JFK assassination.you look at the old reels of news back then you see the initial interviews done with witnesses that day many of them said they heard shots coming from behind them from behind the picket fence.

one witness who was with his wife and son said the shots were so loud and coming from behind him,that he hit the ground immediately and covered up his son and you can see him doing that in the film footage as well.He also was an experienced an army combat as well so he knew from experience,the shots were coming from behind him.

there is also the fact that the media in their initial reports,had headlines in papers reading that the dallas doctors said the wound to the throut was an ENTRANCE wound that came from the front.

the media in their desperate attempts to try and cover up that discrepency,then said that kennedy received the throut wound as a result of turning around and looking at onlookers in back of him.the problwm with that new lie they invented was that films all showed he never did turn around.It was one constant lie after another.

seems history has repeated itself again.

You can't tell the difference between angry and amused, can you?

they get frustrated and go into meltdown mode when they are cornered with pesky facts they cannot get around.lol

There appears to be a segment of the American population that will always believe what the government tells them and will ridicule those who don't. I too thought those who questioned the government's 9-11 story were silly, until I educated myself on the details of what occurred that day. Apparently some people are unwilling to educate themselves.

I suppose these willfully ignorant people also believe the government's story on the Kennedy assassination.

yeah when i see the lunatic posts from people that say fires brought the towers down and wont look at the evidence,i then always ask them if they believe the warren commission report on the JFK assassination.if they say yes,then i stop right there because if they still believe in THAT fairy tale of the governments after all this time,then they are hopeless and too far gone to be reasoned with.the ones who still believe in that story,are so much in denial about how corrupt our government is that they only see what they want to see.either that or they are a paid shill like sayit,someone who knows perfectly well it was an inside job.

what really surprises me though is i do come across some that accept it that the CIA killed JFK yet when you try and talk to them about 9/11,they refuse to look at the evidence and listen to the facts and that is because 9/11 is far more recent so it hits much closer to them where something that happened over 50 years ago, they think is no big deal obviously.

they get frustrated and go into meltdown mode when they are cornered with pesky facts they cannot get around.lol

Facts? You have none.

Forum List

Back