An orgasm a day keeps the urologic oncologist away

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Old news to me, but always worth another mention.

Men who ejaculate often are less likely to develop prostate cancer study finds - Love Sex - Life and Style - The Independent

"Men who ejaculate almost every day have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer, experts have found.

In the largest ever study exploring the potential link between ejaculation and prostate cancer, researchers found that men aged between 40 and 49 who ejaculate at least 21 times a month were at less risk than those who did so four to seven times.

To make their findings, experts at Harvard Medical School studied almost 32,000 men for 18 years. Some 3,839 of those were diagnosed with prostate cancer during that time.

Researchers asked the men how often they ejaculated between the ages of 20 to 29, 40 to 49, and in 1991, which was the year before the survey began.

The results showed that the men who ejaculated more frequently were less likely to develop the disease at all three points in the study.

The findings also stayed the same when environmental factors including diet, lifestyle, and prostate cancer screening were considered."

rest at link

Do you HAVE TO do it by yourself..??....(My wife told me to ask)..:2up:

Dunno if it specified whether solo or partner-involved ejaculation. Would think though, solo is inherently better for us since it's completely clean. Whereas ejaculating inside a partner exposes us to various x-factors (can develop UTI as 'stuff' from their bodies end up in our urethra for example. Peeing afterwords is old good advice tor educe this risk factor though.)

In the case of the OP it should be... 90 orgasms a day keep the urologist-oncologist away!:laugh:

Oh boy! is he obsessed with sex! LOL :cuckoo:

Creeper troll is creepy. Delta4 is mentally ill. Go back to prison and rot

With Delta on the forum it's always sex sex sex sex ..have you noticed? LOL

boring boring boring boringggggggggggggggggggg LOL

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL
He is trolling and is deeply obsessed with the science of adolescent sex.

Delta!

go for a swim in the ocean......watch a sunset ....meditate...

frankly :confused:

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL

Just did a Fukushima thread in CE, and a very clevery political one in Politics about which 2016 hopefulls are pro-nuclear. Enjoy the diversity. ...Or not, given the sorta gloomy subject matter. :)

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL

Just did a Fukushima thread in CE, and a very clevery political one in Politics about which 2016 hopefulls are pro-nuclear. Enjoy the diversity. ...Or not, given the sorta gloomy subject matter. :)

If you continue like this Delta, you will turn into a Fukushima yourself.... better be careful LOL!

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL

If you continue like this Delta, you will turn into a Fukushima yourself.... better be careful LOL!

Been 'up and running' without a glitch for over 30 years. :)

give it a rest Delta

relax man! LOL

Been 'up and running' without a glitch for over 30 years. :)

Yeah....right .. we can see that! :rolleyes:

Perhaps men with an unhealthy prostate gland simply do not ejaculate as frequently as men with a healthy prostate.

I could be wrong, but that seems like the most logical explanation.

Perhaps men with an unhealthy prostate gland simply do not ejaculate as frequently as men with a healthy prostate.

Is some speculative connection to ED as well. The 'use it or lose it' thing. Makes sense.

Is some speculative connection to ED as well. The 'use it or lose it' thing. Makes sense.
One good friend of mine at work confided to me that he was suffering from ED. Knowing his wife, that was not a surprise to me. She was not sexy. She was a fat ugly bitch.

I introduced him to his future wife, and his ED problem was suddenly miraculously cured.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back