An Observation

I earned a political science degree back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Nevertheless, I had my world turned upside down in the past few months, especially yesterday. Contrary to my cynicism, way more Americans turned out yesterday to protest the out of control spending on the federal level than I could have dreamed of.

The implications of yesterday are huge heading into 2010. Unless something happens which make the average Joe or Jane believe the administration, which is unlikely, there will be a turnover in Congress the likes of which have not been seen in many a year, if ever.

The protestors are wrong according to the Obama Adminstration:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFJUQ4LSQM]YouTube - Axelrod to Tea Partyers: "You're Wrong" On Health Reform[/ame]

I'm pretty sure whoever told him that was a good idea was fired after. :lol:

I wish Rudy had won, he and Palin together would of been much easier than McCain/Palin. :lol:

except rudy wouldn't have chosen palin. he probably would have chosen mccain.

Not a chance. Rudy would have needed someone to make the base feel at ease, especially on social issues. A Huckabee type would have been his likely pick.

i can see that. but he sure as hell wouldn't have chosen palin.

Major fail. If you don't get that Republicans are NOT controlling the tea parties by now, you never will. If you hope to represent Democrats you are going to lose, big time. There are moderate Democrats out there with tea parties. There are a significant number of indies and Libertarians. You ignore at your party's peril.

Do me a favor Annie and listen carefully. Go to the 9/12 rally website. Look at their sponsors. Now, these sponsors had to pay AT LEAST $10,000 to speak at the rally yesterday. Now I want you to go to wikipedia or these websites. Then I want you to come back and tell me that it isn't the Republican PACs or Lobbyists funding the rally yesterday.

Also, the Libertarians for the most part are still part of the Republican party. The moderate Democrats out there with tea parties are probably those part of the party who are either socially or fiscally Conservative.

except rudy wouldn't have chosen palin. he probably would have chosen mccain.

Not a chance. Rudy would have needed someone to make the base feel at ease, especially on social issues. A Huckabee type would have been his likely pick.

i can see that. but he sure as hell wouldn't have chosen palin.

You're right. I imagine he would have gone with a social conservative with a constructed profile. Palin doesn't become a champion of that group until after she's selected.

Kerry was and still is an Ass. The Swifties nailed Him with the truth, and every attack on them avoided their whole argument, because it was so compelling. Almost anyone could have beat Bush, You who sympathized with Kerry were on the wrong flight.

Democrats whom support The Constitution, and an Independent USA are much fewer in number. We need to Out One World Government Types in both Parties. We need to Address Strong Constitutional Amendments that Strengthen Individual Liberty, and Restrict the Abusive Power Of Government, Through Law, Through Policy, and Through Treaty. Wake Up.

I don't want a Keeper, I don't want to trade one for another. It is Repeal time.

Tax Reform.

Election Reform.

It's a Start.

If it was one thing that I disliked Bush totally for in the 2004 election it was allowing the swifters to attack Kerry. The man served his country, you don't go after that. For example, in 2008, if it was one thing I HIGHLY disliked of people when it came to McCain was attacking his time as a POW.

the dems went after bush about his service, too.

Bush was a good old boy who did like many of the rich. He did pretty much pull it off. Compared to Kerry, Whom was hated. Read the Swifties book. Kerry was a puke.

I think back to the FBI informant when Kerry's group was planning naughty things like an assassination attempt, and the Occupation of The Statue of Liberty Christmas 1971.

Yeah, because he tried to play war hero while dodging the draft with Rich Man's Canada.

are you going to accuse everyone who joined the air foce in the sixties of playing "rich man's canada"?

Bush didn't join the Air Force. He joined the Air National Guard. Huge, HUGE difference.

I know what he joined. Most of the people who joined the air force did not have to go to the rice patties.

are you going to accuse everyone who joined the air foce in the sixties of playing "rich man's canada"?

Bush didn't join the Air Force. He joined the Air National Guard. Huge, HUGE difference.

I know what he joined. Most of the people who joined the air force did not have to go to the rice patties.

The odds of being sent to Vietnam as a member of the Air Force was a hell of a lot higher than being sent if you were in the Air National Guard.

Talk about dishonest.

I said sex belongs behind closed doors. Sorry I don't think sex should be out in the open, get a room no matter who you are.

There is a whole point of inhibiting someones religious beliefs. As usual making up stuff as you go along there, Robert. Just because you edited your post does not change the fact you said that people should not be calling other people "faggots" and the republicans keep holding that legislation up. I did not copy your rambling crap because it was so long. But it is obvious by the edit you are dishonest as usual.

Last edited by Modbert; Today at 06:05 PM.
I won't make that mistake a second time. I will go back to ignoring your rambling lies and bs you dishonest little creep.

Here let's put your pic back up, it still fits you.

Atruehorsesass.jpg

You were making no sense, I NEVER said sex should not be behind closed doors. YOU were the one who connected Gays and sex outdoors.

Show me where I edited my post, because I don't see anywhere that I edited a post at 6:05 PM. If I edited a post at 6:05 PM, then I probably made the post a minute or two earlier.

I talked about freedom of speech through my complete post, I NEVER said that the word should be banned from being said. I said it was WRONG to say it, two completely different things. Now that you have been utterly made to look like a fool, you backtrack and try to call me a creep.

If anyone here is the dishonest creep, it's you.

Edit: I made the post at 7:00 PM my time, and finished a edit FIVE MINUTES LATER. You did not make your post until more than TEN MINUTES after that. And you want to call me dishonest? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Second Edit: THIS was the part I edited:

Once upon a time, the majority did not think women should have the right to vote, that blacks should not have the right to vote, OR that Whites and Non-Whites should not get married. Times have changed.

Originally I forgot to include the nots after the should. So again, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Last edited:
so mccain was sacrificed so palin can win in 2012? I think david duke has about as good a chance of being elected president.

I still remember when everyone said Rudy was going to win the primary. Then reality kicked in. As you said above, the same goes with Palin. She blew any chance of 2012 when she quit as the Governor of Alaska.

Rudy bailed on the Senate Race against Hillary. Rudy also needs to get through that Musselini Vibe. Work through it. New York Needs a Governor, we have been without one for far too long. In short. Keep Your Damn hands off of Rudy, and stop giving him ideas. He is late for work already. Hands Off. We'll let you know when He's ready.

The odds of being sent to Vietnam as a member of the Air Force was a hell of a lot higher than being sent if you were in the Air National Guard.

would you say that Clinton had no right to bomb Iraq or go after Bosnia because he dodged the draft?
and wasn't Bush's plane supposed to go to Vietnam?

Unless they were shot down in them. Chopper Rescue under fire was extremely dangerous too. I think all the services had them.

Talk about dishonest.

I said sex belongs behind closed doors. Sorry I don't think sex should be out in the open, get a room no matter who you are.

There is a whole point of inhibiting someones religious beliefs. As usual making up stuff as you go along there, Robert. Just because you edited your post does not change the fact you said that people should not be calling other people "faggots" and the republicans keep holding that legislation up. I did not copy your rambling crap because it was so long. But it is obvious by the edit you are dishonest as usual.

Last edited by Robert_Santurri; Today at 06:05 PM.
I won't make that mistake a second time. I will go back to ignoring your rambling lies and bs you dishonest little creep.

Here let's put your pic back up, it still fits you.

Atruehorsesass.jpg

You were making no sense, I NEVER said sex should not be behind closed doors. YOU were the one who connected Gays and sex outdoors.

Show me where I edited my post, because I don't see anywhere that I edited a post at 6:05 PM. If I edited a post at 6:05 PM, then I probably made the post a minute or two earlier.

I talked about freedom of speech through my complete post, I NEVER said that the word should be banned from being said. I said it was WRONG to say it, two completely different things. Now that you have been utterly made to look like a fool, you backtrack and try to call me a creep.

If anyone here is the dishonest creep, it's you.
I already quoted your edit time. You edited while I was writing a post. I do not need to back track. You are a creep I have no need to just "try to call" you one. That is of course how your cute picture came to be months ago.

I think you are in error. In Iowa there is a movement by Republicans to do away with Republicans that do not represent the desires of the majority of Republicans. They are fed up with getting fed full of shit and sold out the back door.

The Republican party is deeply divided as to whether or not the crackpot wing is going to run the GOP for the foreseeable future.
Which radical wing, the log cabin crew or the ones y'all are claiming that wants to force Christianity down every ones throat?

Is there a link to prove that's actually happening? Somewhere besides in lib dreams, I mean? I've never seen one. Just a bunch of whining about how prevalent it is. No actual evidence.

Last edited:

would you say that Clinton had no right to bomb Iraq or go after Bosnia because he dodged the draft?
and wasn't Bush's plane supposed to go to Vietnam?

Clinton was elected president, and in holding that office was commander-in-chief. Same goes for Bush. My issue is with Bush trying to pretend like he was some great military hero.

Originally I forgot to include the nots after the should. So again, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
No you may not "fuck" me or my "horse" and my horse has a much better looking ass than the horses ass with your face plastered on it.

Forum List

Back