An Observation

Kerry was and still is an Ass. The Swifties nailed Him with the truth, and every attack on them avoided their whole argument, because it was so compelling. Almost anyone could have beat Bush, You who sympathized with Kerry were on the wrong flight.

Democrats whom support The Constitution, and an Independent USA are much fewer in number. We need to Out One World Government Types in both Parties. We need to Address Strong Constitutional Amendments that Strengthen Individual Liberty, and Restrict the Abusive Power Of Government, Through Law, Through Policy, and Through Treaty. Wake Up.

I don't want a Keeper, I don't want to trade one for another. It is Repeal time.

Tax Reform.

Election Reform.

It's a Start.

Kerry was and still is an Ass. The Swifties nailed Him with the truth, and every attack on them avoided their whole argument, because it was so compelling. Almost anyone could have beat Bush, You who sympathized with Kerry were on the wrong flight.

Democrats whom support The Constitution, and an Independent USA are much fewer in number. We need to Out One World Government Types in both Parties. We need to Address Strong Constitutional Amendments that Strengthen Individual Liberty, and Restrict the Abusive Power Of Government, Through Law, Through Policy, and Through Treaty. Wake Up.

I don't want a Keeper, I don't want to trade one for another. It is Repeal time.

Tax Reform.

Election Reform.

It's a Start.

If it was one thing that I disliked Bush totally for in the 2004 election it was allowing the swifters to attack Kerry. The man served his country, you don't go after that. For example, in 2008, if it was one thing I HIGHLY disliked of people when it came to McCain was attacking his time as a POW.

Tax Reform.

Election Reform.

It's a Start.

If it was one thing that I disliked Bush totally for in the 2004 election it was allowing the swifters to attack Kerry. The man served his country, you don't go after that. For example, in 2008, if it was one thing I HIGHLY disliked of people when it came to McCain was attacking his time as a POW.

the dems went after bush about his service, too.

who is the repubs' "hillary"?

Well how do you define "hillary"? Someone who was suppose to win but lost?

Hillary was someone who could not jump the last hurdle, waisting too much time, which opened the door for Obama. Hillary polarized too many voters to win. "Hand That Rocks The Cradle". Rebecca De Mornay Jan 1992. Rebecca should play Hillary.

so mccain was sacrificed so palin can win in 2012? I think david duke has about as good a chance of being elected president.

I still remember when everyone said Rudy was going to win the primary. Then reality kicked in. As you said above, the same goes with Palin. She blew any chance of 2012 when she quit as the Governor of Alaska.

Tax Reform.

Election Reform.

It's a Start.

Yeah, because he tried to play war hero while dodging the draft with Rich Man's Canada.

so mccain was sacrificed so palin can win in 2012? I think david duke has about as good a chance of being elected president.

I still remember when everyone said Rudy was going to win the primary. Then reality kicked in. As you said above, the same goes with Palin. She blew any chance of 2012 when she quit as the Governor of Alaska.

Rudy skipping the first two primaries was insane. especially new hampshire.

If Bush had served in Vietnam, I would of told them to back off too. The Dems went after Bush about his "LACK of service" while in the military. I was a bit more disgusted by Cheney's actions then anything during that time period.

Last edited:

Yeah, because he tried to play war hero while dodging the draft with Rich Man's Canada.

are you going to accuse everyone who joined the air foce in the sixties of playing "rich man's canada"?

I'm pretty sure whoever told him that was a good idea was fired after. :lol:

I wish Rudy had won, he and Palin together would of been much easier than McCain/Palin. :lol:

I think a lot of 3rd party will be elected in 2010, you?

This country is not a democracy. It's a republic based on the 2 party system governed with democratic principles. There may be some lip service paid to a 3rd party but right now I can't see any successful efforts launched by candidates within their ranks. Besides...the 2 partys we have now can't function together as a team...could you imagine a 3rd party thrown into this mess me call government?

Actually we are not "based" on a two party system. The two party system evolved despite the best intents of our Founders. Washington himself was very worried about it.

me thinks you underestimate the survival mechanisms of our legislators and our electorate.

I use to overestimate it. Even IF all the old blood was voted out and replaced, eventually the new blood will become the old blood. Remember the song "We won't get fooled again"?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Circle of life and all that. History may not repeat itself, but it sure is damn similar. I've read about all these revolutions that are done at the way of the gun. Just like some of these protesters are saying that should be done now.

What happens? If anyone has a opinion varied from those with the guns, it doesn't stay that way for long one way or another.

However, these protests are also more about Obama than people who run these rallies care to admit. You see these Republicans now embracing the tea party rally people, where not even a year ago they were seen as loonies by these people. What has changed? Obama got elected. So for now, they embrace the tea party people, and the tea party people just go along with it. The "new revolution" to most of them at this point is just mere back to the way Republicans use to run things supposedly.

The so called new revolution is a farce.

Major fail. If you don't get that Republicans are NOT controlling the tea parties by now, you never will. If you hope to represent Democrats you are going to lose, big time. There are moderate Democrats out there with tea parties. There are a significant number of indies and Libertarians. You ignore at your party's peril.

So you are saying Robert that it should be illegal when/if I call you faggot? Yet it is okay to spread misinformation and hate against all Christians, etc... We still have this thing called freedom of speech. You yourself have used it in this forum in one form or another.

As far as teaching creationism in schools goes, it is not my idea. The ability to have a moment of silence or for someone to have the ability to say a prayer in open should not be banned. Then hey if that is what it takes to appease a few assholes out there such as yourself fine then. Give those parents their share of the federal dollar that is spent in schools and let them choose where they want their children taught. It would be a hell of a lot more efficient than the system currently in place. People can build co-ops to teach their children just like they used to do. The teachers unions are breaking the budget in many areas. Give people their freedom of choice back.

As far as gays go, who cares what they do. It is where they do it. Keep it personal like any sex should be or behind close doors. They are not exempt from decency laws. You are saying right to marry when it has never existed before. My mind will not be changed on that issue nor will the minds of many democrats I personally am friends with. Apparently Tom Harkin changed his stance most recently, I suppose he was paid well to do that because he is not representing the people that elected him.

See, now you're being dishonest. I never said it should be illegal for you to call anyone a "faggot". In fact, it should be legal because it is freedom of speech. HOWEVER, it is still wrong to do so. Just like it's still legal to call someone a "******" but it's not only rude, but ignorant.

Stop trying to paint this debate as if it I am against freedom of speech when I am for exactly that, freedom of speech. Also, what would you consider "misinformation", just curious?

As to your second point: Nobody is questioning a moment of silence. What they are trying to implement now is prayer in school. As in all the little children take a moment to say a prayer. Would you want your kid to be taught in school how Christianity is wrong and how he shouldn't pray ever? Well the same goes that you shouldn't teach children Creationism as you're not teaching that the other religions stories of "creation" could be true as well.

There's also the whole point of keeping state separate from religion, but you seem to be ignoring that.

Also, you just don't want Gays to be gay out in public huh? How kind of you. You sound like the ruler of Iran when he says there are no homosexuals in Iran. Just because you may wish it doesn't exist because you cannot see it, doesn't make it true.

Nobody is saying they should be exempt from decency laws? Are you even paying attention to my posts. Because it seems that you are just merely ignoring them and making up your own talking posts.
Talk about dishonest.

I said sex belongs behind closed doors. Sorry I don't think sex should be out in the open, get a room no matter who you are.

There is a whole point of inhibiting someones religious beliefs. As usual making up stuff as you go along there, Robert. Just because you edited your post does not change the fact you said that people should not be calling other people "faggots" and the republicans keep holding that legislation up. I did not copy your rambling crap because it was so long. But it is obvious by the edit you are dishonest as usual.

Last edited by Modbert; Today at 06:05 PM.
I won't make that mistake a second time. I will go back to ignoring your rambling lies and bs you dishonest little creep.

Here let's put your pic back up, it still fits you.

Atruehorsesass.jpg

I'm pretty sure whoever told him that was a good idea was fired after. :lol:

I wish Rudy had won, he and Palin together would of been much easier than McCain/Palin. :lol:

except rudy wouldn't have chosen palin. he probably would have chosen mccain.

Not a chance. Rudy would have needed someone to make the base feel at ease, especially on social issues. A Huckabee type would have been his likely pick.

Forum List

Back