CDZ An Interesting Analysis of a Plausible US Civil War Today

The Trojan Horse is alive and well inside the gates. Now there are no gates. There would be no war to it. Just a slaughtering of whats left of Americans.IMO
The time to fight passed years ago when we allowed our 'servants ' to become our robber baron rulers. Our own military and law enforcement would follow orders to stop us.

They even turned on their own,most people don't know their history so they repeat it.
MacArthur and Eisenhower [ who would later be president] both attacked the same vets they fought with in WW1. Even Patton joined in.

Last edited:
Just enjoy life as best you can and don't worry about things you can't change.
And if thats enough we now have foreign troops inside our borders training with our forces to stop such a thing.

Unlawful to allow foreign troops on our soil yet UN and NATO are here training with us. Notice how the mayor of Tampa is ' rescued '.

Last edited:
The Trojan Horse is alive and well inside the gates. Now there are no gates. There would be no war to it. Just a slaughtering of whats left of Americans.IMO
The time to fight passed years ago when we allowed our 'servants ' to become our robber baron rulers. Our own military would follow orders to stop us.
Well in other nation's where civil wars break out, yes militaries are or were ordered to stop the civil wars, but quickly the soldiers turn against the killing of their own by mere order of, and next the defections begin along with the refusal of said orders to kill their own, and especially Americans if were the case here.... The Americans would truly be known by them to be fighting for a good and righteous cause in order to save their nation's Constitution and way of life here.

People have to have faith in their cause if a righteous one, and they need to have faith that if a righteous cause that God himself would be by their side in the situation.

The time to fight passed years ago when we allowed our 'servants ' to become our robber baron rulers. Our own military would follow orders to stop us.
Well in other nation's where civil wars break out, yes militaries are or were ordered to stop the civil wars, but quickly the soldiers turn against the killing of their own by mere order of, and next the defections begin along with the refusal of said orders to kill their own, and especially Americans if were the case here.... The Americans would truly be known by them to be fighting for a good and righteous cause in order to save their nation's Constitution and way of life here.

People have to have faith in their cause if a righteous one, and they need to have faith that if a righteous cause that God himself would be by their side in the situation.

OK then.:04:

And if thats enough we now have foreign troops inside our borders training with our forces to stop such a thing.

Unlawful to allow foreign troops on our soil yet UN and NATO are here training with us. Notice how the mayor of Tampa is ' rescued '.

Training with us is not the same as training to help our military go against us if something were to break out here. However, yes to be training armies or other militaries on our soil in some sort of mock senarios that suggest they would be called upon to help put down an uprising here is way out of line. We should monitor such operations very closely, and if violations against our constitution occur, then we should immediately arrest the planners of such operations for treasonous acts against this sovereign nation, in which doesn't allow for such things as written in our documents to take place upon our soil.

When our opinions about healthcare and government spending and immigration policy lead some people to seriously consider killing the other side, we have a problem.

I don't know if there were people advocating Civil War prior to 2015 when I joined this board, but it is kinda disturbing to see how frequently that killing the other side is expressed here.

Do these folks really think about what a Civil War is like? Do they really think they want that? Ask any immigrant from Somalia. They'll tell you.

When our opinions about healthcare and government spending and immigration policy lead some people to seriously consider killing the other side, we have a problem.

I don't know if there were people advocating Civil War prior to 2015 when I joined this board, but it is kinda disturbing to see how frequently that killing the other side is expressed here.

Do these folks really think about what a Civil War is like? Do they really think they want that? Ask any immigrant from Somalia. They'll tell you.

That is why I think it is foolish to even consider civil war.

I very much doubt there would be anything beyond sporadic violence. More than there is now, yes, but nothing that will resemble a war.

A war would probably require a large individual event or law change. What's happening now is more of a change by degree.

One day this country will just look much different, it will have been a slow process, and it will be too late for any kind of violence.

That is why I think it is foolish to even consider civil war.
If anything close to an armed insurrection were to happen in this country, our enemies will have won. It is stupid to think we no longer have any enemies. A house divided cannot stand. The Russians have more or less TOLD us that is what they are up to on our social media and message boards like this. And people are still playing into it. Eating up the hate as if they were addicted to it.

I just post to vent or use whats left of my free speech while it last, which is probably put me on some list.:1peleas::dunno: I surely don't think I'll change anyones belief or opinion.

I very much doubt there would be anything beyond sporadic violence. More than there is now, yes, but nothing that will resemble a war.

A war would probably require a large individual event or law change. What's happening now is more of a change by degree.

One day this country will just look much different, it will have been a slow process, and it will be too late for any kind of violence.

I do agree about the 'difference' that will happen. One I don't think anyone will be thrilled about once it is put into action. Both Americans adn invaders will be affected. IMO of course I hope to God I'm wrong.

Most folks are simply tuned out of politics and Americans are too lazy and comfortable to deal with real civil disruption. Most folks just going about their lives and frankly I never witness this insurmountable divide in real life.
However, interrupt Dancing With the Stars or 4G service...and all bets are off.

I just post to vent or use whats left of my free speech while it last, which is probably put me on some list.:1peleas::dunno: I surely don't think I'll change anyones belief or opinion.
I've learned a lot about the "other side of the story" from reading here over the past four years. Every now and then someone sane comes by and explains what is troubling them. It has at least moderated my opinion some. Vent-ers, though, are just annoying and take threads off topic, blame me personally for every left-ish idea--whether or not I've ever thought it--and have now come up with psychiatric diagnoses, too. I don't use ignore, but I'll admit there are posts I now scroll past as a matter or course.

The so called Greatest Generation sat back on their laurels and forgot what just happened. Not really blaming these war torn vets it is just what happens when we forget what can happen and how quick it can.
All empires fall eventually. Only this time from the looks of things it will be global dictatorship.

I've learned a lot about the "other side of the story" from reading here over the past four years. Every now and then someone sane comes by and explains what is troubling them. It has at least moderated my opinion some. Vent-ers, though, are just annoying and take threads off topic, blame me personally for every left-ish idea--whether or not I've ever thought it--and have now come up with psychiatric diagnoses, too. I don't use ignore, but I'll admit there are posts I now scroll past as a matter or course.

I consider myself a conservative independent. Some things I agree with on both sides and some I'm in the middle. To a certain extent its ' live and let live'. Long as they keep the children out of it but that is not always the case.

It is true that the military is loathe to kill their own citizens. Democrats know this. That's why they are bringing in tens of thousands of fighters from around the world. These fighters meet up with existing gangs, train with them, and expect to fight Americans with them. The Crips might not exist today without reinforcements from Africa like Nipsey Hussle.

I consider myself a conservative independent. Some things I agree with on both sides and some I'm in the middle. To a certain extent its ' live and let live'. Long as they keep the children out of it but that is not always the case.

Why bother! I should have stayed out of politics.

Last edited:
I have two tranny students and one coworker who is a lesbian, my granddaughter tells us she is bisexual and I gotta tell you, I could care less.

InfoWars is not the source for real life news, Whosit. Kids these days are taught not to bully, not to fear those who are different. Like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street? How many kids knew --or know--an Oscar in their neighborhood, living in a dumpster? It's the same concept.

Forum List

Back