CDZ An Interesting Analysis of a Plausible US Civil War Today

Americans are too fat, lazy and complacent to engage in Civil War

People get killed in those things
Speaking strictly for yourself and your acquaintances, I suppose you might come to that conclusion. Most reassuring...
Republicans are too fucking old

You will need young people to fight your wars. Those kids would rather play video games than fight your fucking war

How young do ya need to be to drop a deer at 400 yards?

Speaking strictly for yourself and your acquaintances, I suppose you might come to that conclusion. Most reassuring...

You will need young people to fight your wars. Those kids would rather play video games than fight your fucking war

About what I expected

An army of redneck gun nuts living their Red Dawn fantasies

About what I expected

An army of redneck gun nuts living their Red Dawn fantasies

You're the one who asked.
You just didnt like the answer.

Another look...

Oh, for heaven's sake.

You do know something like this is almost inevitable right?
Maybe not in our lifetime ....or maybe so.
To pretend there is no threat is myopic at best.

As a rule, I don't watch vids here. I was reacting to the image of a fat squawking woman vs. a beautiful woman warrior carrying a big ole deadly rifle. Like rightwinger said, I think this is a "redneck, gun nut fantasy about how easy it would be to defeat the blue sectors of the country"

It's so sad that your fantasies have to include killing your own countrymen.

Another look...

Oh, for heaven's sake.

As a rule, I don't watch vids here. I was reacting to the image of a fat squawking woman vs. a beautiful woman warrior carrying a big ole deadly rifle. Like rightwinger said, I think this is a "redneck, gun nut fantasy about how easy it would be to defeat the blue sectors of the country"

Just pointing out reality.
People tend to think the worst can't happen.
It's kind of like the individuals view that nothing will happen to them only on a nationwide scale.
As I said,it's a myopic view at best. I see it as akin to ignoring the possibility of a devastating hurricane when you live on the Gulf Coast......it's only a matter of time.

The Trojan Horse is alive and well inside the gates. Now there are no gates. There would be no war to it. Just a slaughtering of whats left of Americans.IMO
The time to fight passed years ago when we allowed our 'servants ' to become our robber baron rulers. Our own military would follow orders to stop us.
Well in other nation's where civil wars break out, yes militaries are or were ordered to stop the civil wars, but quickly the soldiers turn against the killing of their own by mere order of, and next the defections begin along with the refusal of said orders to kill their own, and especially Americans if were the case here.... The Americans would truly be known by them to be fighting for a good and righteous cause in order to save their nation's Constitution and way of life here.

People have to have faith in their cause if a righteous one, and they need to have faith that if a righteous cause that God himself would be by their side in the situation.
It is true that the military is loathe to kill their own citizens. Democrats know this. That's why they are bringing in tens of thousands of fighters from around the world. These fighters meet up with existing gangs, train with them, and expect to fight Americans with them. The Crips might not exist today without reinforcements from Africa like Nipsey Hussle.
---------------------------- and supposedly there are Gangs in USA Military and lots of people and politicians want to open up USA Volunteer Military to third worlders that are in the USA or want to come to the USA .

The Trojan Horse is alive and well inside the gates. Now there are no gates. There would be no war to it. Just a slaughtering of whats left of Americans.IMO
The time to fight passed years ago when we allowed our 'servants ' to become our robber baron rulers. Our own military would follow orders to stop us.
Well in other nation's where civil wars break out, yes militaries are or were ordered to stop the civil wars, but quickly the soldiers turn against the killing of their own by mere order of, and next the defections begin along with the refusal of said orders to kill their own, and especially Americans if were the case here.... The Americans would truly be known by them to be fighting for a good and righteous cause in order to save their nation's Constitution and way of life here.

People have to have faith in their cause if a righteous one, and they need to have faith that if a righteous cause that God himself would be by their side in the situation.
It is true that the military is loathe to kill their own citizens. Democrats know this. That's why they are bringing in tens of thousands of fighters from around the world. These fighters meet up with existing gangs, train with them, and expect to fight Americans with them. The Crips might not exist today without reinforcements from Africa like Nipsey Hussle.
---------------------------- and supposedly there are Gangs in USA Military and lots of people and politicians want to open up USA Volunteer Military to third worlders that are in the USA or want to come to the USA .
Recipe for disaster, and this bullcrap is exactly why Trump got elected. No racism involved on Trumps part, but rather just the preservation of the Constitution and the American culture for all American's. This is all that is involved or in play from his administrations angle of things.

Of course the real racist or race baiters will play it as racist in order to deflect from their agenda in which is to overthrow whitey in this country eventually. They've already over thrown half the white race, and now they just want to finish the operation or agenda.

They telecast the (over throw whitey message), daily to their sheep, and the nation just ignores it.

Then there is the over throw Christian whitey operation that is running parralell or in conjunction with the other operation, but both operations involve the targeting of white skin as the overall quest in which they both seek, because they fear it so much.

Another look...

Oh, for heaven's sake.

Just pointing out reality.
It's kind of like the individuals view that nothing will happen to them only on a nationwide scale.
As I said,it's a myopic view at best. I see it as akin to ignoring the possibility of a devastating hurricane when you live on the Gulf Coast......it's only a matter of time.

------------------------ anyone see or remember the movie SWINGKIDS that showed their plight at the start of ww2 in Germany when the'nazis' were taking over ?? Everything was cool and the SWINGKIDS were dancing and having fun until the 'nazis' suddenly took over . Same happened to the 'Jew's' as one minute the Jew's were Doctors , Lawyers , Teachers and respected people until suddenly they were were being abused and hunted down and being given identifying 'juden' arm bands to wear . Reality snuck up on both groups .

Why is it that it is always conservatives with these cIvil war fantasies

Why is it that the left pushes intolerable Agenda's that bring the nation to the brink ??
Every time a Democrat takes office you guys start ranting about a Civil War
And why is it that people do such a thing that you claim that they do ???? Is it for no reason at all ???

What, so people are just working, raising their kids, enjoying life, and all of a sudden one day they just want to go to war with each other ??? No, so who causes the bullcrap ???? The leftist or the righties ????? Be honest now.

Why is it that the left pushes intolerable Agenda's that bring the nation to the brink ??
And why is it that people do such a thing that you claim that they do ???? Is it for no reason at all ???

What, so people are just working, raising their kids, enjoying life, and all of a sudden one day they just want to go to war with each other ??? No, so who causes the bullcrap ???? The leftist or the righties ????? Be honest now.
It is all part of Conservative Butt Hurt

When they do not get to call the shots, they start grumbling about Civil War

It is all part of Conservative Butt Hurt

When they do not get to call the shots, they start grumbling about Civil War
I knew you couldn't be honest.

Its cool
In a civil war or massive economic collapse they'll be some of the first to die of starvation.
If you believe anything like that cant happen in America you're jerking yourself off.

what makes them think we're immune to such things ?

bring it fags
attention-patriots-meet-your-civil-war-opponents.jpg

bq-5caa1f9d7bd05.jpeg

Democrats are moving toward the place where their rebellion is inevitable.

In 2016 the ballot box failed them. The 2019 Mueller report and the Kavanaugh hearing were failures of the jury box. There's not much left for the resistance.

When Trump wins in 2020 it might be the catalyst Democrats are waiting for.

More civil war snivelers

Few realize all the angst and anger are social constructs to keep you at each others throats

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

~S~

Forum List

Back