Zone1 An Example of a White Individual Taking Personal Responsibility

The Republican Party has become the party of the white working class. It remains the party for wealthy business executives and stock holders, as it always has been.

Nope. the real problem is that the white working class is kind of awful.

The pattern for the last 100 years has been this.

1) Republicans run the economy into the ditch. - Hoover, Ike, Nixon, Bush-41, Bush-43, and Trump)
2) People elect Democrats to get us out of the ditch. - FDR, JFK, Carter (Kind of), Clinton, Obama, and Biden.
3) Then, Republicans play on the racial, religious, and sexual fears of the White working class to get them to vote against their own economic interests.

the only kind of variance to that Rule was Jimmy Carter, who inherited a mess from Jerry Ford, ended up with hyper inflation when unemployment got down to 5.6%, and he had to get the fed to trigger a recession to get inflation under control, but even then, unemployment only rose to 7.8%.

Ronnie Ray-Gun followed the exact same policy, busted the unions, unemployment got up to 11.3%, went down to 7.8% where he started, and he won 49 states because white people are awful.

(And I don't exempt myself, I voted for Reagan in 1980 and 1984, albeit for very different reasons.)

Naw, he'd have my approval because you are kind of douchenoodle for saying stuff like that... not that you ever would in real life.

But here you are, still upset that they hired a black guy and paid him more than you. It must still burn after all these years, that you go through so much trouble to reassure yourself you are "superior".

Again, that even other Nazis can't stand you doesn't make you less of a Nazi.
You know full will that what Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton say is true. That is why you, and other Virtue Signalers try to suppress what they say. Nevertheless, the scientific evidence of their assertions continues to grow.

I use that black programmer as an illustration of how affirmative action elevates worthless Negroes to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately. He lasted for six months. When he was fired we celebrated.

You have an unusual definition of a Nazi. If I am a Nazi, the definition of Nazi needs to include those who admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.

I hear them blame illegal immigrants. No real difference. They are blaming another group for their woes.
There is a difference. It isn’t race based. And, really, people are complaining more about them being illegal than “taking” low paying jobs. I’ve heard black people complain about this also.

You know full will that what Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton say is true. That is why you, and other Virtue Signalers try to suppress what they say. Nevertheless, the scientific evidence of their assertions continues to grow.

So where is a department of "Race Realism" at a major university? Oh, that's right, there isn't any because this Social Darwinism has been debunked.

I use that black programmer as an illustration of how affirmative action elevates worthless Negroes to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately. He lasted for six months. When he was fired we celebrated.

And yet got paid more than you did! That should tell you how little they valued you.

You have an unusual definition of a Nazi. If I am a Nazi, the definition of Nazi needs to include those who admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.
Given the Zionists have become the Nazis, that's nothing to be proud of. Israel is like an abused child that has learned how to abuse others. That put them on the same plane as a lot of serial killers.

Well, this explains why you think $5000 is living large... you are barely above a peasant in your thinking.

The GOP is NOT Your friend. If you couldn't get that good union job, it's because Republicans have spent the last 50 years dismantling unions.

A middle class family in California needs to earn about 69,000. The lowest in the country is Arkansas, where $51,000 earns you entry into the Middle Class. It's a gap, but it's not a huge one.

The middle class has been in decline for 50 years because the Republicans are slowly killing it with right to work, union busting, and so on.

John Lenno described you perfectly....

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see
I had a good Union career working in telecom. As far as I am concerned the union was as much an adversary as management was. Neither cared about the employees. More than once strikes were prolonged simply to get concessions that only benefitted Union leaders and stewards.
As for being a peasant, I live below my means. I have a nice, fully paid for house, two cars and a Spyder motorcycle that I ride.

And yet got paid more than you did! That should tell you how little they valued you.
In my resume and application I stated that I had never worked previously as a computer programmer. I was paid the going rate for beginners. Later on I got raises.

The black beneficiary of affirmative action was first given a pay cut. Then he was fired.

In my resume and application I stated that I had never worked previously as a computer programmer. I was paid the going rate for beginners. Later on I got raises.

The black beneficiary of affirmative action was first given a pay cut. Then he was fired.
Story sounds a little fishy, but never mind that.

So bottom line... he was more valuable to the company than you were. Man, that must burn, considering how fucking superior you think you are.

Story sounds a little fishy, but never mind that.

So bottom line... he was more valuable to the company than you were. Man, that must burn, considering how fucking superior you think you are.
His only value to the company was to keep the company from being sued for discriminating against blacks. When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action in hiring that will come to an end. Millions of incompetent blacks will be fired, and replaced with Orientals and whites who perform adequately.

His only value to the company was to keep the company from being sued for discriminating against blacks. When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action in hiring that will come to an end. Millions of incompetent blacks will be fired, and replaced with Orientals and whites who perform adequately.
Never going to happen.

Businesses know that hiring is a lot more subjective, and it's easier to just hire minorities than to risk someone questioning why you hired the boss's idiot nephew.

I am not aware of white people blaming their problems on illegal immigrants. I’ve heard of some whites accuse them of taking jobs by taking a lower wage, this in no way would encompass all their problems.
I see black people in chicago complain about the harm being done to them because if migrants

Never going to happen.

Businesses know that hiring is a lot more subjective, and it's easier to just hire minorities than to risk someone questioning why you hired the boss's idiot nephew.
When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action in hiring companies are more likely to fear being sued tor hiring incompetent blacks rather than whites or East Asians who be objective criteria are more qualified.

When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action in hiring companies are more likely to fear being sued tor hiring incompetent blacks rather than whites or East Asians who be objective criteria are more qualified.
You realize there are actually no quotas in place, right, for civilian hiring.

There are just diversity policies that not only cover minorities, but women, the disabled, and veterans.

In short, there are so many places that employers CAN be sued, that maintaining a diverse workplace covers them. A for Effort, as they say.

You realize there are actually no quotas in place, right, for civilian hiring.

There are just diversity policies that not only cover minorities, but women, the disabled, and veterans.

In short, there are so many places that employers CAN be sued, that maintaining a diverse workplace covers them. A for Effort, as they say.
We'll see.

I knew Claudine Gay's career as President of Harvard would crash and burn. It happened much sooner than I expected. She was the first President of Harvard who had never written a book, and who would not be required to attend faculty meetings.

We'll see.

I knew Claudine Gay's career as President of Harvard would crash and burn. It happened much sooner than I expected. She was the first President of Harvard who had never written a book, and who would not be required to attend faculty meetings.
Yet she's accomplished more than you ever will.

Frankly, the problem with Gay is she wasn't a wartime consigliere. Higher eduction needs to realize they are in a culture war with the Know-nothings. People who hate liberals because reality has a liberal bias.

Frankly, the problem with Gay is she wasn't a wartime consigliere. Higher eduction needs to realize they are in a culture war with the Know-nothings. People who hate liberals because reality has a liberal bias.
What matters is that she accomplished less than any other person who later on became President of Harvard.

I kind of doubt that.

Do you have the background on every white guy who ran harvard?
National Review

Gay’s CV, current as of October 2022, includes a grand total of eleven articles, published between 1998 and 2017, and one co-edited book published in 2013. The "brilliant scholar" of political science, who is now to lead Harvard University, has not published one academic book.”

Harvard News

Drew Gilpin Faust, had advised him to stop doing so. Although he rejected that advice upon becoming president, he continued, he had now reached a different conclusion and would advise his successor, Dean Claudine Gay—the first FAS dean elevated to the presidency—not to chair faculty meetings once she moves from University Hall to Massachusetts Hall.

This recommendation, and Gay’s announcement that she would accept Bacow’s advice on this point, are interesting for what they say...

Dean Gay thanked Bacow for “prompting reexamination” of this “historical practice,” and welcomed his useful advice during the presidential transition

"..reality has a liberal bias."? Are you kidding?

Reality has no bias at all.

Yet it's conservatives who doubt evolution, Climate Change, etc.
The implications of evolution are consistent with the assertions of hereditarianism:

Hereditarianism is the doctrine or school of thought that heredity plays a significant role in determining human nature and character traits, such as intelligence and personality. Hereditarians believe in the power of genetics to explain human character traits and solve human social and political problems. Hereditarians adopt the view that an understanding of human evolution can extend the understanding of human nature.

Consequently, the implications of evolution are consistent with race realism, which I describe here:

What matters in evolution are not acquired characteristics, but innate characteristics. This is why the War on Poverty reduced poverty without improving the intelligence and behavior of the poor.

The War on Poverty After 50 Years

A consistent believer in evolution would argue that by enabling the reproduction of unmarried people with low IQ's The War on Poverty has moved human evolution in a negative direction, as intelligence is becoming increasingly important to our economy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back