Zone1 An Example of a White Individual Taking Personal Responsibility

Has it occurred to you that the reason why black people don't like you is because of you? I mean, you come off as a truly awful person, and I don't believe you can turn that off when you are in group settings, even though you probably don't say this shit out loud because you'd get your sissy ass beaten.
Blacks who are worthy of my respect like me.

Once again you are advocating violence to silence arguments you cannot refute.

Blacks who are worthy of my respect like me.

Only the most pathetic Uncle Tom would like you. I think five minutes of listening to your Bell Curve nonsense would put an end to that.

Once again you are advocating violence to silence arguments you cannot refute.

I don't advocate violence.. But I have a good laugh when you bring it on yourself.

Not that you would ever say this toxic shit IRL.

Only the most pathetic Uncle Tom would like you. I think five minutes of listening to your Bell Curve nonsense would put an end to that.

I don't advocate violence.. But I have a good laugh when you bring it on yourself.

Not that you would ever say this toxic shit IRL.
There are too many taboos against criticizing blacks. Nevertheless, I suspect that most people who have had extensive experience with blacks agree with me.

My standards are mild. If a black person has no felony convictions and no illegitimate children on welfare that all I ask for, and more than I expect. If the black person is intelligent, that is even better.

My standards are mild. If a black person has no felony convictions and no illegitimate children on welfare that all I ask for, and more than I expect. If the black person is intelligent, that is even better.
I am sure a black person who met all those criteria would still whup your ass for the kind of racist Bell Curve bullshit you spew here.

There are too many taboos against criticizing blacks. Nevertheless, I suspect that most people who have had extensive experience with blacks agree with me.

Just the racist losers who need to blame someone else for the disappointments in their lives.

Before I go on, I want to point out that Hector avoided my proof that LBJ did not "lose" the white vote. White people have always been kind of awful.

They vote Republican when times are good and Democratic when the Republicans fuck things up. Always.

No, they weren't. First, before the resettlement of Vietnamese in the South, there were very few Asians in the South, and a lot of the racist laws like Miscegnation laws also applied to them. There was a lot of backlash when those Vietnamese were resettled.

The problem with the "Model Minority" argument is that Asians never came here in large enough groups to really make anyone feel threatened. Meanwhile, fear of what blacks might do because of their numbers have permeated white thinking since Nat Turner's rebellion.

Now, this is close to a valid complaint. As a rule, blacks are less likely to tip. Personally, I always tip because having dated waitresses, I know that we have idiotic laws that allow them to be paid sub-minimum wage and they have to make that up in tips.

But this is actually a cultural thing. For generations, blacks couldn't get served in restaurants at all. They often get less quality service when they are allowed to.

"If a [waiter] says, 'I don't want to wait on that table because they're black or they're Hispanic, then they tend to give less service and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy," Fernandez explains.

He says cultural elements -- blacks have avoided sit-down restaurants in favor of take out or self-service eateries -- institutionalized racism that exists in the restaurant industry and education about tipping are all behind the discrepancy. "How do people learn about tipping? If you don't go, you don't know."

And I have to ask the question, how much of an effort do these associates of you make to give good service to black people. When did we get this mentality that tipping is "Expected" rather than as a reward for exceptional service.

Um, Jews were hated in Europe because they pretty much cheated their Goyim neighbors at every opportunity. They took jobs like money lenders and tax collectors. When they got to America, they were treated just like other white people. White privilege is wonderful when you can get it.

Asian immigrants really never experienced anything that blacks did. There was no slavery, debt peonage, lynching, etc.

The reality is, most Asian immigrants only really started showing up in the latter half of the 20th century. They were specifically prohibited from immigrating before that.

I could never afford to go to a restaurant as a kid. Heck, McDonalds was a rare treat for me. I learned about tipping from watching movies, TV and reading.

Ivory tower women who got their information from pamphlets and political hucksters. They need to get off the campus and upscale neighborhoods and get their feet out in the grass and see what is really going on in the world.
Wait a moment. Are you telling me that some people actually click links from that idiot lil im.2? Wow.

I could never afford to go to a restaurant as a kid. Heck, McDonalds was a rare treat for me. I learned about tipping from watching movies, TV and reading.

My family would have regular outings to a family restaurant (and there were 7 of us).

Frankly, I probably overtip. But this notion that a waitress has to live off her tips because she can be paid below minimum wage is crazy.

My family would have regular outings to a family restaurant (and there were 7 of us).

Frankly, I probably overtip. But this notion that a waitress has to live off her tips because she can be paid below minimum wage is crazy.
I generally tip well too. I start at 20% and have gone as high as 50% for extraordinary service. You were raised quite well off if your family of seven could regularly go out to dinner. That explains your standard of living now.
I worked in the restaurant industry for a few years, even barely decent wait staff make more than their managers. Unless you work in a dump, waiting on tables is fairly lucrative for a job that requires no education.

I generally tip well too. I start at 20% and have gone as high as 50% for extraordinary service. You were raised quite well off if your family of seven could regularly go out to dinner. That explains your standard of living now.
I worked in the restaurant industry for a few years, even barely decent wait staff make more than their managers. Unless you work in a dump, waiting on tables is fairly lucrative for a job that requires no education.
We have fairl different ideas of what constitutes "affluence".

We have fairl different ideas of what constitutes "affluence".
Well having grown up dirt poor, my idea is quite a bit lower than yours based upon your posts about what you considered necessary to live. I'd bet most posters would consider your budget to be quite affluent.

Well having grown up dirt poor, my idea is quite a bit lower than yours based upon your posts about what you considered necessary to live. I'd bet most posters would consider your budget to be quite affluent.

And that's a sad commentary, isn't it?

I grew up well because my dad was in a union that made sure he got a fair wage for his work.

I do okay because I have a college education, run a side business to generate extra income, and now my wife's income adds to the family budget.

But yet all these posters who would consider me affluent will still vote Republican, who don't give a crap about them.

I am sure a black person who met all those criteria would still whup your ass for the kind of racist Bell Curve bullshit you spew here.

Just the racist losers who need to blame someone else for the disappointments in their lives.
A Negro who would - with your approval - beat me up for agreeing with The Bell Curve would reinforce my belief that Negroes are more prone than whites and Orientals to behave violently and less prone to discuss disagreements intellectually.

I do not blame members of other races for my disappointments in life. If I did I would scapegoat Jews and Orientals. Instead, I admire them because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity. I think we need more of them in the United States to fill cognitively demanding professions.

Expressing that belief has gotten me banned from white nationalist websites. White nationalists, like the Negroes who would beat me up for agreeing with The Bell Curve, do not like to be exposed to arguments they cannot refute.

And that's a sad commentary, isn't it?

I grew up well because my dad was in a union that made sure he got a fair wage for his work.

I do okay because I have a college education, run a side business to generate extra income, and now my wife's income adds to the family budget.

But yet all these posters who would consider me affluent will still vote Republican, who don't give a crap about them.
Republicans have become the party of the working American and taxpayers. Democrats have morphed from the party of the working man to be the party of the wealthy and the tax TAKERS. The wealthy will always control the country because they run the economy and pay bribes to the leaders of both parties.

California is a perfect example of democrats in action, they are creating a state with no middle class, just very wealthy and very poor. In other words the people who control the government and the people dependent on it.

The time has come for white Americans. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. If whites had preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. Why should nonwhites in this country continue waiting for whites to end racist behavior and seriously enforce the laws written to stop it?

Here we see an example of a white person taking the personal responsibility she has to call out her people for the wrongs whites have committed. She was not alive for the colonization or slavery, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to dismiss her responsibility to fix the damage caused by those things. This ain't about being guilt ridden. So if you can't take the same kind of responsibility....

Maybe you should alert Blacks who are enslaving Blacks today. 😂. 😉

Where do you draw the line at personal responsibility compared to blaming racism? If you cook your food too long, do you curse Whites for their racism? I haven't seen you show an ounce of responsibility on here. Asians have a medium household income that's 2x more than blacks and 33% more than Whites. And Native Americans, for example, have many reservations in California that all have a monopoly on gambling.
Maybe they should start by keeping their legs closed and having large families out of wedlock

IM2
I agree!! There is discrimination against Asians!!! Asian’s who have ABOVE a 4.0 Average in High School with extra activities are being REJECTED from IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS and MED SCHOOLS while BLACKS who can’t even come close to their accomplishments are Accepted, or are you too STUPID to know that?

Republicans have become the party of the working American and taxpayers. Democrats have morphed from the party of the working man to be the party of the wealthy and the tax TAKERS. The wealthy will always control the country because they run the economy and pay bribes to the leaders of both parties.

California is a perfect example of democrats in action, they are creating a state with no middle class, just very wealthy and very poor. In other words the people who control the government and the people dependent on it.
The Republican Party has become the party of the white working class. It remains the party for wealthy business executives and stock holders, as it always has been.

Republican tax cuts, which have mainly to rich people, have caused the national debt to rise from $908 billion in 1980, at the end of the Carter administration, to $27,748 billion in 2020, at the end of the Trump administration.

US National Debt by Year

Now Congressional Republicans are using the rise in the national debt, for which they are responsible, in order to cut domestic spending programs that benefit white blue collar workers.

I wish I could recommend the Democrat Party, but I cannot. Beginning with the War in Vietnam the Democrats have been dominated by well educated, well paid bi coastal professionals. These lack the public enthusiasm for tax cuts for the rich the Republican Donor Class has, but they do not mind, because they benefit from those cuts.

Their stands on crime, race, and immigration are rejected by most white blue collar workers and lower middle class whites, and properly so.

The white working class has no authentic tribunes. When the Democrat Party advanced the economic interests and social concerns of the white working class and the white lower middle class it dominated the United States.

A Negro who would - with your approval - beat me up for agreeing with The Bell Curve would reinforce my belief that Negroes are more prone than whites and Orientals to behave violently and less prone to discuss disagreements intellectually.

Naw, he'd have my approval because you are kind of douchenoodle for saying stuff like that... not that you ever would in real life.

I do not blame members of other races for my disappointments in life. If I did I would scapegoat Jews and Orientals. Instead, I admire them because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity. I think we need more of them in the United States to fill cognitively demanding professions.

But here you are, still upset that they hired a black guy and paid him more than you. It must still burn after all these years, that you go through so much trouble to reassure yourself you are "superior".

Expressing that belief has gotten me banned from white nationalist websites. White nationalists, like the Negroes who would beat me up for agreeing with The Bell Curve, do not like to be exposed to arguments they cannot refute.
Again, that even other Nazis can't stand you doesn't make you less of a Nazi.

Well, this explains why you think $5000 is living large... you are barely above a peasant in your thinking.

The GOP is NOT Your friend. If you couldn't get that good union job, it's because Republicans have spent the last 50 years dismantling unions.

A middle class family in California needs to earn about 69,000. The lowest in the country is Arkansas, where $51,000 earns you entry into the Middle Class. It's a gap, but it's not a huge one.

The middle class has been in decline for 50 years because the Republicans are slowly killing it with right to work, union busting, and so on.

John Lenno described you perfectly....

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

Forum List

Back