An Apology to African Americans

I never worried about a black guy taking my job. Never once.
Prime the pump. In other words the good old boys weren't hiring blacks or women. So, the ultimate referee (we the people) decided to insist companies hire a proper share of blacks and women.

What was the penalty for not abiding by AA?

The problem with insisting that more blacks and women get hired is that the insistence was based on skin color and gender rather than qualifications. Strange how those referees insisted that something they said was being used to deny someone was suddenly OK to use when it benefited them.

The penalty was that businesses were forced to hire less qualified people just because they were darker or had a vagina between their legs.
What if they didn't hire their quota or fair share of minorities and women? What was the penalty?

And I'm sorry but AA kept racist companies honest. They had to look just a little bit harder at the black candidate to see, "am I not picking this candidate because of bias?" and it turns out they were being prejudice in their hiring practices.

Let me give you an extreme example of what could have happened if we never did AA for black people. Do you know those arabs who strap bombs onto their bodies because they have nothing to lose? Well if we woudl have continued to treat them like second class citizens, which in some ways we still do, then maybe we would have a problem on our hands. Us liberals solved the problem before it got out of hand. You guys would have never hired your fair share of blacks had we not forced you to. Sorry you suck.
Fair share... Fuck off. If fair was anything you were concerned with; you'd be lobbying for companies to hire whoever they wanted. And not hire whoever they didnt want. What youre trying to pass of as fair, is nothing more than social engineering.

Sorry but those blacks do your job better than you. But before AA you said they weren't qualified. You lied. Losers.
What joke! I see you get defensive... Now youre justflat out making shit up. So... Tell us... What is my job? Tell us how many blacks are better at than me... Don't worry. We'll wait...
I don't know but you were thinking about buying a $2000 gun in 2014 and the same month thinking about getting a dog so clearly you have money to piss away.

You just don't want blacks having what you got. The good old boys network. I get it now.

The problem with insisting that more blacks and women get hired is that the insistence was based on skin color and gender rather than qualifications. Strange how those referees insisted that something they said was being used to deny someone was suddenly OK to use when it benefited them.

The penalty was that businesses were forced to hire less qualified people just because they were darker or had a vagina between their legs.
What if they didn't hire their quota or fair share of minorities and women? What was the penalty?

And I'm sorry but AA kept racist companies honest. They had to look just a little bit harder at the black candidate to see, "am I not picking this candidate because of bias?" and it turns out they were being prejudice in their hiring practices.

Let me give you an extreme example of what could have happened if we never did AA for black people. Do you know those arabs who strap bombs onto their bodies because they have nothing to lose? Well if we woudl have continued to treat them like second class citizens, which in some ways we still do, then maybe we would have a problem on our hands. Us liberals solved the problem before it got out of hand. You guys would have never hired your fair share of blacks had we not forced you to. Sorry you suck.
Fair share... Fuck off. If fair was anything you were concerned with; you'd be lobbying for companies to hire whoever they wanted. And not hire whoever they didnt want. What youre trying to pass of as fair, is nothing more than social engineering.

Sorry but those blacks do your job better than you. But before AA you said they weren't qualified. You lied. Losers.
What joke! I see you get defensive... Now youre justflat out making shit up. So... Tell us... What is my job? Tell us how many blacks are better at than me... Don't worry. We'll wait...
I don't know but you were thinking about buying a $2000 gun in 2014 and the same month thinking about getting a dog so clearly you have money to piss away.

You just don't want blacks having what you got. The good old boys network. I get it now.
You'd be amazed at how much disposable income a person has left over if they drive a used Ford and not a brand new Prius. ;)

I earn mine. Never taken a handout either. What's it to you how I spend my hard earned cash? And if my helping out like minded, and similarly driven people is "the good old boys network"... Then I'm guilty as charged. And proud of it.

I don't mind blacks or anyone else having what I have as long as they earn it by what they do rather than the color of their skin or what's between their legs.

Wrong again... I frankly dont give a shit, what anybody else gets. If I spent my time worrying about what other people got; that I didn't... I'd be wasting time I could use getting mine.

Last edited:

I don't mind blacks or anyone else having what I have as long as they earn it by what they do rather than the color of their skin or what's between their legs.

I don't care if other people have MORE than me, if they earned it.

I don't care if other people have MORE than me, if they earned it.
You guys are all alright for rwnj's.

I just talked to one of our resident racists at work. I asked him if he would like a black doctor or engineer who got into college because of AA. He said, "did they complete the program?" And I said yes. He said then he would have no problem them operating on him or building a building he lived in.

Remember, the whites who don't get into college finished at the very bottom of the test. Who's to say they would even finish the program? We know that 1/3 of freshman drop out of college. I bet you a very large % of those kids are the kids that finished at the bottom. So I'm ok with bypassing them and allowing some blacks who scored a little lower on the test because they still have to graduate.

And I'll be willing to bet the blacks graduate at a much higher rate. They have more to prove. Unlike whites they can't just drop out and go work for their neighbors father on the factory floor or coal mine.
Like all whites can do that, huh ? I'm 71 years old, have lived in 4 states in the US, and have never heard of this dream of yours (not in real life).

As for black doctors, I had one do some minor surgery on me. He was fine. Generally though, I would question the capability of blacks doing ANY kind of job, due to affirmative action, and the watering down of coursework in AA allowed schools.

As for the "racists", they're the ones who (like you) support affirmative action discrimination.

This is why I love Rex Tillerson

It was a stunning moment. On Sunday, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson suggested that the president of the United States does not speak for American values.

After deflecting questions from Fox News’ Chris Wallace about President Donald Trump’s failure to condemn white supremacist groups who incited deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, by saying that he and the State Department “represent America’s values,” Tillerson said that “the president speaks for himself.”

Trump Has Essentially Abdicated The Basic Responsibilities Of A President | HuffPost
To say that one speaks for ones-self, is not equivalent to saying that one does not speak for American values. It all depends on what one's values ARE. As for Trump, he DOES speak for American values, evidently, because, it is Americans who voted him into office, and who still overwhelmingly support him (despite the laughable fake news polls - similar to their false reports before the election)

An apology for what? Being set free in a great country? :dunno:

To say that one speaks for ones-self, is not equivalent to saying that one does not speak for American values. It all depends on what one's values ARE. As for Trump, he DOES speak for American values, evidently, because, it is Americans who voted him into office, and who still overwhelmingly support him (despite the laughable fake news polls - similar to their false reports before the election)

First of Americans voted mostly for Hillary, electors voted Trump into office (I actually voted for Trump, but am not happy with what he's been up to). So if you are saying American values are judged by who got more votes, then what you are actually saying is Trump almost speaks for American Values more than Hillary.

I personally didn't like Trump the person. A former Democrat Liberal, who saw a vacuum in leadership and jumped over. A non-Christian who attends church only for political reasonings. Someone with a long history of poor to illegal behavior towards women and minorities. A rich elitist who likes to be divisive. But I would rather have a Conservative president pushing those laws, than a liberal one. So I went with the ass of a candidate who I thought would get some good conservative legislation passed. I mean he couldn't be divisive enough to break up his own parties majority in both houses right?

Actually the polls before the election had Hillary slightly ahead but falling quickly with the re-opening of the email investigation. I believe the 538 composite was 48.5% for Hillary, 44.9% for Trump with Hillary falling at the time of that final composite. In reality it was 48.2% for Hillary and 46.1% for Trump. So 0.3% off for Hillary, 1.2% off for Trump. Not much at all and about as close to reality as I've seen a poll. So while you may throw out the term "fake news" to help you believe what you want, reality is that it's actually not fake at all.

That same polling methods figures him at 37% approval. Meaning that they would have to be over 1000% further off for your statement to be true.

You'd be amazed at how much disposable income a person has left over if they drive a used Ford and not a brand new Prius. ;)

You'd be amazed how much disposable income a person would have if they didn't have to pay for their own health insurance.

AN APOLOGY TO AFRICAN AMERICANS – LONG OVERDUE

I couldn’t focus at work today. My mind kept taking me back to Charlottesville.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I am a white woman who has been married to a black man for 37 years.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

As one individual, I do apologize. Right here. Right now.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk
Now apologize for what the Englanders did to my Irish ancestors both before and after they came to the Americas.

After that, then apologize for what the Italians did to all of us.

But, I saw you're genetic profile, you're more British, than Irish.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk
Now apologize for what the Englanders did to my Irish ancestors both before and after they came to the Americas.

After that, then apologize for what the Italians did to all of us.

But, I saw you're genetic profile, you're more British, than Irish.
"One drop of blood". :)

So only 19% of me is allowed to be pissed? What about the fucking Italians?

It would seem that Africans are taking more responsibility for their role in the slave trade:

"The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless.""

"The shameful history of some traditional leaders remains an awkward subject on which many politicians prefer to maintain silence. One exception was in 1998 when Yoweri Museveni, the president of Uganda, told an audience including Bill Clinton: "African chiefs were the ones waging war on each other and capturing their own people and selling them. If anyone should apologise it should be the African chiefs. We still have those traitors here even today.""

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

Odd the we don't have a better understanding of this in the US.

What do you mean. I think everybody realizes that. I think Africa focuses on African's part of the slave trade and in the USA we focus more on our part of it. Just like how here we focus on illegal immigration into the US a lot more than we focus on illegal immigration into Bolivia. Or we focus on high tax rates in the US rather than Belgium.

I believe that if someone tries saying "well in Turkey their illegal immigration is much worse than in the US" that's a deflection about US immigration if that's the topic.
Except ALL Americans aren't being told to focus on *their part of it*. Only the WHITE Americans are supposed to feel bad, and apologize.

When you make it about race, it becomes racist. It's retarded to combat racism with racism. You can't fix the fact that there was racism 200 years ago by putting racist policies in place now. The idea is idiotic, but that doesn't stop retards from pushing for it.

The French did more to spread slavery than all the rest of the world combined.

I say we demand an apology from those stupid fuckers.

What do you mean. I think everybody realizes that. I think Africa focuses on African's part of the slave trade and in the USA we focus more on our part of it. Just like how here we focus on illegal immigration into the US a lot more than we focus on illegal immigration into Bolivia. Or we focus on high tax rates in the US rather than Belgium.

I believe that if someone tries saying "well in Turkey their illegal immigration is much worse than in the US" that's a deflection about US immigration if that's the topic.
Except ALL Americans aren't being told to focus on *their part of it*. Only the WHITE Americans are supposed to feel bad, and apologize.

When you make it about race, it becomes racist. It's retarded to combat racism with racism. You can't fix the fact that there was racism 200 years ago by putting racist policies in place now. The idea is idiotic, but that doesn't stop retards from pushing for it.[/QUOTE]

Well the problem was it wasn't blacks forming the KKK to keep other blacks down. It wasn't black politicians voting on Jim crow laws and fighting against Civil rights.

And it isn't black generals and leaders of the Confederacy getting monuments built up to them, nor is it blacks building those monuments to celebrate those people.

That's where it was made about race.

That's what people are wanting apologies for. Stop celebrating those that fought against the USA to perpetuate slavery. If there are people out there celebrating the black slave owners and the black slave traders, yes, yell at them to stop. But who's doing that? Where's the monuments built up to black slave traders? Where's their African flags of the time being flown?

When you make it about race, it becomes racist. It's retarded to combat racism with racism. You can't fix the fact that there was racism 200 years ago by putting racist policies in place now. The idea is idiotic, but that doesn't stop retards from pushing for it.

Well the problem was it wasn't blacks forming the KKK to keep other blacks down. It wasn't black politicians voting on Jim crow laws and fighting against Civil rights.

And it isn't black generals and leaders of the Confederacy getting monuments built up to them, nor is it blacks building those monuments to celebrate those people.

That's where it was made about race.

That's what people are wanting apologies for. Stop celebrating those that fought against the USA to perpetuate slavery. If there are people out there celebrating the black slave owners and the black slave traders, yes, yell at them to stop. But who's doing that? Where's the monuments built up to black slave traders? Where's their African flags of the time being flown?[/QUOTE]

That is so garbled I don't even know what to do with it.

So I won't do anything. Learn to speak English.

Delores Paulk

A police officer in Georgia is on administrative leave after a local television station aired dashcam video of his alarming message: "we only kill black people."

Georgia Cop's Horrifying Comment About Black People Highlights Racism In Policing | HuffPost

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
shouldn't they be apologizing?

Forum List

Back