An American Fiasco: A Dummy Tale

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a 'politics cartoon' fictional vignette I cooked up involving the two popular actresses Jennifer Connelly (A Beautiful Mind) and Connie Nielsen (Gladiator) portraying the symbolic paramilitary fantasy-adventure comics characters Baroness (a wily consultant for the super-terrorist organization known as 'Cobra') and Scarlett (a skilled soldier and leader of the patriotic democracy-defenders known as 'G.I. Joes') from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (Hasbro) and being compared to the recent two First Ladies Melania Trump (only the second First Lady to a celebrity-president in American history) and Michelle Obama (the first African-American First Lady in American history).

Will 'pro-pluralism and liberal media' change the quality of 'American Dream paranoia storytelling'?

====

Connelly and Nielsen were approached by their movie agents to appear in a film-adaptation of G.I. Joe (Hasbro) comics in which they would portray the rivals Baroness (a villainess) and Scarlett (a heroine). They were excited about the film, since the storyline involved Baroness and Scarlett travelling to Kashmir for a special terrorism-related mission involving India and Pakistan (traditionally nuclear rivals in modern politics). Connelly and Nielsen were both interested in socially relevant issues in the modern age such as nuclear war.

models2.jpg

Brett Ratner (Red Dragon) was set to direct the film, and he began shooting in January. He liked the casting of Connelly and Nielsen, and he wanted to use the film as a vehicle to promote his personal convictions regarding nuclear warfare awareness in democratic discussions involving North Korea (in particular). Ratner had the vision to pose Baroness and Scarlett as originally rivals but then allies in a terrible scenario involving Muslim fundamentalists bombing Hindu temples in Kashmir. Connelly was worried that the film would raise concerns regarding the Western marketability of nuclear warfare worries in the East. However, Nielsen (hew new best-girlfriend) encouraged her, suggesting the film would be great for American youngsters.

comics.JPG

The film, titled Mission Kashmir: Baroness and Scarlett, was a big hit and critical success and earned Ratner the Best Director Oscar, Golden Globe, and numerous peoples' choice awards (e.g., MTV Movie Awards). In fact, First Lady Melania Trump (usually considered a simple 'token-trophy' First Lady by her critics and anti-TrumpUSA protesters) got together with former First Lady Michelle Obama (also considered a 'token-trophy' First Lady by her critics and multiculturalism-politics skeptics) to discuss the popularity of the Ratner film and its implications for populism politics in the modern media age. Melania and Michelle invited Connelly and Nielsen to a special feminism-themed picnic at the White House on Easter.

fladies.jpg

A deranged terrorist showed up at the picnic, calling himself 'Daredevil.' He was a rogue member of the terrorist organization ISIS which was being connected to a terrorism-plot involving the Louvre museum of art in France by the CIA. Daredevil was in a full comic book costume (modelled after the Marvel Comics character of the same name), and he was carrying tear-gas grenades and machine-gun. Daredevil showed up pretending to be a PR-representative from Hasbro (tied to G.I. Joe comics), and when he sneaked into the picnic, he held the four women (Trump, Obama, Connelly, and Nielsen) at gun-point in front of the cameras and stated, "Christian women should not dominate the media!" before President Trump's expert guardsmen disarmed and tackled him and carried him off to an insane asylum. CNN reporters referred to the entire ordeal as 'The Easter Dance.'

====

:dance:

Interesting idea, though I have to be honest, I don't think GI Joe has much cache with the American public anymore. You know what might have some interest with them? Science and prophecy. Volunteer to be a script writer for dialog and action for something that is actually going on. Do the research. . .

I sense you have a bit of genius in you, so get back to us with your conclusions. Hopefully before 2020, mmmkay? It will involve a lot of reading, something I know you don't like to do. . .

Read these two books, and give us a prediction on the future. ;)

1900 or The Last President.

Baron Trump's marvellous underground journey

If you want to know what this is about?

Trump Time Travel or Prophecy?

Forum List

Back