An alternate view of Aunt Jemima

No shit. And $204 a month. But that includes high-speed cable, fiber optic internet access with up to six email addresses, and a landline phone.

Yes, a landline.
I have one hooked up to the cable too.....They fucked-up my bill years ago and gave it to me for free.

I use it to make long-distance calls when i'm too sorry to go out and get my "smart" phone outta the car.

I consider this a current event since woke libs want to rewrite history by demonizing Aunt Jemima

“A great woman erased from history by idiots.
The branding of the syrup was a tribute to this woman’s gifts and talents. Now future generations will not even know this beautiful woman existed. What a shame. The world knew her as “Aunt Jemima”, but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY. and became a wealthy superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark. Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago. She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes, and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving. Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for all Americans. She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89. This was a remarkable woman, and sadly she has been ERASED by politics. I wanted you to know and remind you in this cancel culture time period.”

This is a cut and paste from Facebook
Just delightful watching the ignorant racists try to normalize their hate.

The issue began when Aunt Jemima was used as a derogatory reference to black women not as a positive reference

So you want to let clowns dictate to you what popular culture should be? Why is it always the few who are allowed to take the little bit of color or culture out of life? Same thing with the LAND O Lakes butter.
That picture was painted by a local native Indian who had ties to the company, I think was part of the ownership.

It's a fact that many white musicians play ethnically African-American music like blues, jazz, hip-hop, etc. The most logical reason why they do that is out of respect for black artists, and to pay homage to them. Black music and theater has always been popular among non-whites, even dating back to the 1800's. Vaudeville performers like Eddie Cantor, Jimmy Durante, Al Jolson, Buster Keaton, and even the Three Stooges performed skits in blackface.

List of entertainers who performed in blackface - Wikipedia

This has been looked upon as being "racist" as of lately, but that's because people don't understand those artist's motivation. They were not mocking blacks, they were paying homage to them and presenting the audience with what was the most popular entertainment of that period. Just as white jazz, blues, and hip-hop musicians still do today. Just as when Stephen F. Foster wrote songs like "Camptown Races", "Massa's in de Cold, Cold Ground", "Plantation Jig", and "Old Black Joe", he was not mocking blacks. He was performing the popular culture of the day.
Long distance information, give me Memphis Tennessee
Help me find a party that tried to f*ck with me
I did not get their number , nor do they care at all
'Cause the police took their message and it seems I took the fall

Help me, information, get in touch with legaleese
Seems the only out I may have here is that formality
The perps are now the victims , with no gap for that bridge
Just a half a throw away from some insane libtard binge

Last time I saw freedom it was wavin' me goodbye
With "hurry-home" drops on her cheek that trickled from her eye
We were pulled apart because the fascist fools can’t see
She tore apart our happy home ,and trashed our liberty

Help me lady liberty, more than that I cannot add
Only that I miss you and all the freedom we had
Please shine your torch down on on me, information please
You got to put me through this all in Memphis Tennessee

~S~(w/appologies to Mr Berry and anyone remotley a fan)

did you miss the part where the panels are warrantied far beyond the date of payback??
Every time the leftist shitlords get something banned as being racist, it erases that race from being seen by the public.

They're whitewashing it all and nobody's catching onto this? That's not who America is.

America was made by mostly white, black, and red people. Sorry you other guys, but I'm going way back for this.

Leftists are erasing all traces of the black and red people from public viewing, why?

It can't be good. :nono:

Last edited:
Yeah, and i wont touch that butter ever again. I live in Florida and by the Publix brand of butter now.

Anyone remember Gilette and their Toxic Masculinity? Wont by any product of Gilette, but i do by my shaving cream for this commercial.

I use Prorasso shaving soap and a brush but... that is an EXCELLENT commercial.

Every time the leftist shitlords get something banned as being racist, it erases that race from being seen by the public.

They're whitewashing it all and nobody's catching onto this? That's not who America is.

America was made by mostly white, black, and red people. Sorry you other guys, but I'm going way back for this.

Leftists are erasing all traces of the black and red people from public viewing, why?
what just happened??

this comment of mine is from another thread,,

I use Prorasso shaving soap and a brush but... that is an EXCELLENT commercial.
You use a straight razor and strop, too?

The guy who used to cut my hair liked it the old school way. Hot towel, brush, cup, and straight razor.

One day he did me for free. He was good at it. That dude's probably dead by now. He wasn't young.

He had a thing for that old school shave, though. He really liked that, and he was good at it, too.

Last edited:
Are you claiming what I posted you said in another thread? Not sure what's going on here. :dunno:
not claiming anything,,
its obvious from your comment you werent talking to me,, and if you hit the arrow back for my comment it goes back to the other thread,,

and I do agree with your comment,,

Just delightful watching the ignorant racists try to normalize their hate.

Right, so now the name of Nancy Green will definately be forgotten, because people will no longer ask...hey whys there this picture of a black lady on the package?

I'm for not cancelling everything out because a few people are offended. That doesnt make anyone a hater. Sure you can find black people who will say they are offended, and you will find other ones who will tell you to STFU and leave it alone. Its all what you choose to look for and believe.

Nice! That's like the 40s Gillete I use. All those extra blades are a gimmick.

Hey, what kind of blades do you like? I like the vintage ones, but those are running short.

Wilkinson sword or Personna blades.

Forum List

Back