Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

His being gay has nothing to do with anything. The only one's who are making it so are you guys. It won't be covered up because being gay has zip to do with anything.

Then why isn't it mentioned by the lamestream media?

"Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

It's a question, numskull, but given the way the forum liberal turds are circling the wagons around this guy, it appears to be true.

It's obvious going 50mph+ over the speed limit on a curve means somebody is doing something wrong. And if the engineer is gay or black or left handed, who cares, no excuse for hiring people that endanger the public. But I get a different vibe from some of you folks. That is why I drive, I will NEVER ever take public transportation ever again.
It obviously matters if he was promoted early to meet some gay affirmative action quota.
It matters if the incident was his fault and it's covered up because he's gay.

And it would matter if it was his fault and he was being controlled by alien overlords who are manipulating the minds of weak minded humans to blame it on homosexuality.

The difference is that one is absurd and the other is extremely plausible.

True- it is extremely plausible that alien overlords are controlling your mind, and using you to attack other Americans.

His being gay has nothing to do with anything. The only one's who are making it so are you guys. It won't be covered up because being gay has zip to do with anything.

Why would his being gay be mentioned in any media- except for by flaming homophobic bigots?

It is as relevant as his skin color or religion or the color of his eyes.

It's obvious going 50mph+ over the speed limit on a curve means somebody is doing something wrong. And if the engineer is gay or black or left handed, who cares, no excuse for hiring people that endanger the public. But I get a different vibe from some of you folks. That is why I drive, I will NEVER ever take public transportation ever again.

Well of course that is your choice. Its kind of irrational but no one says you have to make rational transportation choices.

And I agree- it doesn't matter who the engineer was- what matters is finding out the cause of the accident- and if the engineer was responsible- holding him responsible.

So it doesn't matter if AMTRAK hiring and promotion policies put someone who isn't qualified at the controls of a train with hundreds of people on board?

You are a special kind of moron.

Why would his being gay be mentioned in any media- except for by flaming homophobic bigots?

Because it appears to be the reason he was promoted so quickly, numskull. If that's the case, then AMTRAK management is to blame for putting this guy behind the wheel.

A small child could understand the reason, but not your typical liberal numskull.

Well of course that is your choice. Its kind of irrational but no one says you have to make rational transportation choices.

And I agree- it doesn't matter who the engineer was- what matters is finding out the cause of the accident- and if the engineer was responsible- holding him responsible.

So it doesn't matter if AMTRAK hiring and promotion policies put someone who isn't qualified at the controls of a train with hundreds of people on board?

No- it doesn't matter if the engineer was gay or not- which is the only thing you care about.

You are obsessed about his gayness- and you have no clue whether he was properly trained or not- nor do you care- you only care that he was gay.

And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

So he worked for the railroad for 4 years before he got promoted rather than the usual 20.

What 'usual' 20?

You are just making that up based upon the second account of experience that one person may have had.
As opposed to you evidence? Where is that? What is the normal time it takes to become an engineer?

Because it appears to be the reason he was promoted so quickly, numskull..

Only to a homophobic bigots like you.

Because you are obsessed with the gay.

Of course if he was black, you would be saying the same thing.

But if he was a white and straight? Not so much.

No- it doesn't matter if the engineer was gay or not- which is the only thing you care about.

You are obsessed about his gayness- and you have no clue whether he was properly trained or not- nor do you care- you only care that he was gay.

Your hostility and irrationality make it obvious that you're a a queer who will defend other queers no matter what their crimes.

And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

So he worked for the railroad for 4 years before he got promoted rather than the usual 20.

What 'usual' 20?

You are just making that up based upon the second account of experience that one person may have had.
As opposed to you evidence? Where is that? What is the normal time it takes to become an engineer?

I don't know what the normal time to become an engineer is- which is why I am not lying and making claims about it like you are.

Spend some time researching rather than making up anti-homosexual crap and you might learn something.

You defend queers because you are a queer yourself. Right?

Your hostility and irrationality make it obvious that you're a a queer who will defend other queers no matter what their crimes.

Your hostility and irrationality make it obvious that you have a teeny tiny dick and attack homosexuals in order to compensate for your sexual inadequacies.

You attack queers because you have a teeny tiny dick and have never had sex with another person. Right?

You attack queers because you have a teeny tiny dick and have never had sex with another person. Right?

You are a queer, aren't you?

To recap:

Brip and his fellow travellers are obsessed about this engineer because he is gay.

Brip has lied about what training engineers require to become engineers- and lied about conspiracies.

And Brip has a teeny tiny dick.

You are a queer, aren't you?

Forum List

Back