Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

I don't know why I bother to bring facts into this this fantasy anti-gay rodeo- but since I got curious- this is from a listing for an Amtrak trainee engineer

This is the required 'work experience' to become a trainee

WORK EXPERIENCE:
Some work experience demonstrating the ability to maintain alertness, awareness and vigilance, as well as clear, effective verbal communication skills in the performance of work. Satisfactory attendance and safe work record. Prior railroad operating experience and work history that demonstrates ability to adapt to variable and often changing work hours preferred. Preference given to individuals who were trained by a Class 1 carrier or equivalent passenger railroad and are currently certified as Class 1 Train Service Engineers.

And once selected- here is the training involved:

OTHER:
If selected, incumbent will be required to successfully complete Engineer Training as follows: Individuals not previously certified as Class 1 Train Service Engineers: 7-10 weeks classroom and field work while headquartered at Amtrak’s Training Center in Wilmington, DE; followed by extensive qualifying and on-the-job training associated with the Crew Base for which hired; paid at the student training rate until incumbent achieves certification as a Class 1 Train Service Engineer.

Oddly enough- nothing about 20 years of rigorous training.

That proves nothing. Those are minimum requirements. Someone aged 30 might meet the minimum requirement to pilot an Airbus A380, but that doesn't mean the airlines are going to let anyone who hasn't been flying for 25 years get behind the controls.

To recap:

Brip and his fellow travellers are obsessed about this engineer because he is gay.

Brip has lied about what training engineers require to become engineers- and lied about conspiracies.

And Brip has a teeny tiny dick.

You're the one who is doing all the lying here. I suspect it's because you're a queer. They are notorious liars.

His being gay has nothing to do with anything. The only one's who are making it so are you guys. It won't be covered up because being gay has zip to do with anything.

Then why isn't it mentioned by the lamestream media?

Why would his being gay be mentioned in any media- except for by flaming homophobic bigots?

It is as relevant as his skin color or religion or the color of his eyes.

It should be mentioned if true because it's apparent that AMTRAK had a policy of promoting gay issues.

And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

So he worked for the railroad for 4 years before he got promoted rather than the usual 20.

What 'usual' 20?

You are just making that up based upon the second account of experience that one person may have had.
As opposed to you evidence? Where is that? What is the normal time it takes to become an engineer?

I don't know what the normal time to become an engineer is- which is why I am not lying and making claims about it like you are.

Spend some time researching rather than making up anti-homosexual crap and you might learn something.

I simply quoted the article, queer. Take it up with the author.

Because it appears to be the reason he was promoted so quickly, numskull..

Only to a homophobic bigots like you.

Because you are obsessed with the gay.

Of course if he was black, you would be saying the same thing.

But if he was a white and straight? Not so much.

Because it appears to be the reason he was promoted so quickly, numskull..

You defend queers because you are a queer yourself. Right?

You attack queers because you have a teeny tiny dick and have never had sex with another person. Right?

You are a queer, aren't you?

You attack queers because you have a teeny tiny dick and have never had sex with another person. Right?

I attack queers because they are pathological liars and they don't care if they utterly destroy society to get what they want. So far, all the queers I've encountered online are thoroughly dishonest, profoundly vicious and generally despicable people.

Since I know how to use this thing called "Google" I found this forum of engineers
RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak Engineer Trainee

Guess what- conductors end up in training classes for Amtrak engineers and do pretty well.

My class was 15, and all of us had our Class 1 Certification exceot for three guys who were Amtrak Conductors. Most of us "experienced" guys struggled more than the 3 guys who never had their certification before. We were told Amtrak discontinued the re-entry classes because they had too many guys come through with Class 1 cert for x amount of years, but very little or no running experience because they couldn't hold assignments as engineers and were set-back as conductors, but maintained their certification. Supposedly there were too many people like this that got in the $3!t.

I give credit to anyone who gets through Wilmington nowadays since they raised the bar again and ya need a 90% to graduate as opposed to the old 85%.

I attack queers because they are pathological liars \.

You attack homosexuals because you are sick piece of lying shit who lives a life wallowing in hate.

And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

So he worked for the railroad for 4 years before he got promoted rather than the usual 20.

What 'usual' 20?

You are just making that up based upon the second account of experience that one person may have had.
As opposed to you evidence? Where is that? What is the normal time it takes to become an engineer?

I don't know what the normal time to become an engineer is- which is why I am not lying and making claims about it like you are.

Spend some time researching rather than making up anti-homosexual crap and you might learn something.

You lied wholesale- not the first time- and I am certain- not the last.

His being gay has nothing to do with anything. The only one's who are making it so are you guys. It won't be covered up because being gay has zip to do with anything.

Why would his being gay be mentioned in any media- except for by flaming homophobic bigots?

It should be mentioned if true because it's apparent that AMTRAK had a policy of promoting gay issues.

You have a policy of attacking homosexuals.

I don't know why I bother to bring facts into this this fantasy anti-gay rodeo- but since I got curious- this is from a listing for an Amtrak trainee engineer

WORK EXPERIENCE:
Some work experience demonstrating the ability to maintain alertness, awareness and vigilance, as well as clear, effective verbal communication skills in the performance of work. Satisfactory attendance and safe work record. Prior railroad operating experience and work history that demonstrates ability to adapt to variable and often changing work hours preferred. Preference given to individuals who were trained by a Class 1 carrier or equivalent passenger railroad and are currently certified as Class 1 Train Service Engineers.

OTHER:
If selected, incumbent will be required to successfully complete Engineer Training as follows: Individuals not previously certified as Class 1 Train Service Engineers: 7-10 weeks classroom and field work while headquartered at Amtrak’s Training Center in Wilmington, DE; followed by extensive qualifying and on-the-job training associated with the Crew Base for which hired; paid at the student training rate until incumbent achieves certification as a Class 1 Train Service Engineer.

That proves nothing. Those are minimum requirements. Someone aged 30 might meet the minimum requirement to pilot an Airbus A380, but that doesn't mean the airlines are going to let anyone who hasn't been flying for 25 years get behind the controls.

It proves I can use Google- and you just pull crap out of your ass.

You attack homosexuals because you are sick piece of lying shit who lives a life wallowing in hate.

See what I told you about how vicious they are?

WORK EXPERIENCE:

OTHER:

It proves I can use Google- and you just pull crap out of your ass.

You're Google quote didn't prove a thing. It's a non sequitur.

No, I attack the dishonest bullshit, and then they attack me.

I think I will start a thread to speculate exactly how little Brip dick is.

I will start off- smaller than a hummingbird

See what I told you about how vicious they are?

You going to cry now that someone attacks you like you attack homosexuals to compensate for your teeny tiny dick?

What 'usual' 20?

What did I lie about?

No, I attack the dishonest bullshit, and then they attack me.

You post dishonest bullshit and put frosting on it and call it cupcakes.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

So the train operator is not to follow the speed limit?

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...
Wow, you really aren't very bright.

The fact of his homosexuality goes directly to the information engineering that the media is doing to put this on the GOP.

Do try to learn how to think.

What 'usual' 20?

What did I lie about?

Pretty much everything- I don't have time to go back and copy and paste them all

Brip
No, the left are just circling the wagons around him because he is gay.

Brip
It's fairly apparent that he was promoted much quicker than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Brip
It's quite relevant since it appears he was promoted into the position far sooner than he should have been solely because he's gay.

And the most blatant lie- since you have even admitted you don't know how long it takes engineers to get promoted:

Brip
Read the article. It takes 20 years for most engineers to get promoted to their position.

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

See how the far left politics will not let us get to the truth?

The left didn't post this OP. The OP seems to be linking homosexuality with the accident. So, as a stellar representative of the rightwingnuts I'm asking you - what does homosexuality have to do with the accident?

If you can't answer a straightforward question, don't worry - I will work with what you are capable of providing.

I answered your question, you far left drones did not like the answer as that would take away from your narrative and ability to blame the conductor because he is "gay"..

No the OP is mocking the far left, but as you show you can not grasp it..

I'm sure you think you answered it, and while I'd love to give you kudo's for effort, I'm not one of those leftwingers that believes everyone deserves a prize just for participating.

What does homosexuality have to do with the accident? Are you all trying to say it makes him more accident prone or something?
Again. This meme is getting old.

His homosexuality has nothing to do with the accident and everything to do with the way that media is trying to spin the story.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

So the train operator is not to follow the speed limit?

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...
Wow, you really aren't very bright.

The fact of his homosexuality goes directly to the information engineering that the media is doing to put this on the GOP.

Do try to learn how to think.

Speaking of 'not very bright'.

'the fact of his homosexuality' is irrelevant to anyone but homophobic bigots.

Forum List

Back