Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media - Coach is Right

The engineer of the death train was a homosexual and a gay activist who “liked several LGBTI pages on Facebook,” a gay news site. “The engineer who was involved in Tuesday night’s Amtrak train crash is Brandon Bostian,” says gaystarnews.com. Interesting now is how the media are equivocating and blaming those old meanies, the Republicans. One site commenter to the outing of this 32 year old engineer says, “the fact is a gay activist is untouchable in the main stream media. Once his sexual preference came out, the story started changing and the blame will go towards needing more money in the transportation industry. We shall never know the truth because the media is a failure!”

Incredible is the comment of another poster on the gay site who says Amtrak received a whopping $1.3 BILLION dollars in the 2009 stimulus fund give-away of our taxpayer dollars. This huge amount is ON TOP of the one BILLION dollar subsidy it receives every year. How come Amtrak in 2012 had the money to launch an expensive gay PRIDE advertising campaign, but somehow it could not have found the money for the smart technology the liberal media fools now are saying the white elephant needs?

Consider the following advertisement campaign Amtrak ran on its website. “This summer Amtrak Ride With Pride hosted a contest to send four lucky winners on a getaway PRIDE week-end via the train. Winners headed to Chicago, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans for a fun-filled week-end. Couples enjoyed the comfortable seats, had cocktails in the Lounge car, and arrived at the Amtrak stations refreshed and ready to enjoy the festivities.” A happy color photo of Aaron and Marc provided a warm and fuzzy shot of the affectionate couple being thrilled by riding the rails. Other happy travelers...

maybe he was texting a boyfriend when Godzilla was crossing the tracks and couldn't stop in time before crashing into Godzilla's left foot?

He's gay and that changes what? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Why we even know he's gay is a damn good question since it matters not a damn unless he was being blown at the time, and all that matters even then is he was distracted while getting his rocks off.

He's gay? Who the fuck cares? Oh right, no one who matters.

The AP is saying the black box is revealing the engineer throttled up before the crash and they also report that no projectile went through the window. They also said contrary to reports there is no conversation on any tapes that another train was hit by a projectile.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

So the train operator is not to follow the speed limit?

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...

Only rightwingnuts can find a way to make it about homosexuality.

It was Plan C when theories of his being ISIS and then black didn't work out.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...

Incorrect! But that is par for the course with far left drones..

What does him being gay have to do with anything? Oh wait...it doesn't.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

It was Plan C when theories of his being ISIS and then black didn't work out.

And yet another drone blazes in and shoots their propaganda missile and misses by light years..

That was the next plan for the far left when the whole "funding" dogma stops working for them..

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

See how the far left politics will not let us get to the truth?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

See how the far left politics will not let us get to the truth?

The left didn't post this OP. The OP seems to be linking homosexuality with the accident. So, as a stellar representative of the rightwingnuts I'm asking you - what does homosexuality have to do with the accident?

If you can't answer a straightforward question, don't worry - I will work with what you are capable of providing.

Forum List

Back