Foxnews.com hypocrisy re: nudity and sexuality

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Re: Fox News choice to censor the Picasso painting, I've been googling around for past coverage incolving art to see if they arbitraily censor or not different things as with religious works. While I didn't find a 'gotcha!' example, I did find this:

Bold booty or sheer reveal 2014 was big on flesh Fox News

"Skin was definitely in, but was 2014 all about the big, bold booty or a sheer reveal up top?

On runways, Marc Jacobs sent up-and-comer Kendall Jenner out during February's New York Fashion Week with nipples clearly visible under a taupe knit top. Christian Siriano closed his show in September with ice blue crystals on a barely there trouser set, nipples on display."

Entire article is about nipples, butts, nudity, and sex. I figured they were going to condemn it eventually, but the entire article is a PRO piece. No condemnation at all.

Seems they love to draw the reader's attention to breasts, nipples (through clothes no less) and butts. So it's difficult to imagine why they would then censor a Masterwork when they can't get enough of those parts of the body judging by coverage about such things when entire articles draw the reader's attention to such things.

You are a hypocrite Fox News.

Forum List

Back