Amnesty Intl.: Flurry of settlement activity shows flagrant disregard for international law

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wasting your own time as you are completely ignorant to what is really happening.

And Hamas is also responsible for:
  • The Deadliest Earthquake in History. ...
  • The Black Plague. ...
  • Indian Famine. ...
  • The Potato Famine. ...
  • The Deadliest Drought. ...
  • The Flu Pandemic. ...
  • The Yangtze, Yellow and Huai River Floods. ...
  • Chinese Famine.
So using Arab children as human shields isn't bad enough for you? Let's stick with the facts. It's enough for the world to condemn Hamas / Arabs calling themselves Palestinians whether the UN and their "international laws" ever get around to it or not.

So using Arab children as human shields isn't bad enough for you?
I already was clear. Israel using their enemies children as human shields is a war crime.

Let's stick with the facts....
Hahaha... hahaha

az%2BHillary-arrest-768x763%2B%252868%2529.jpg

Does this Hamas TV show get a pass from the UN in regards to international law and human rights of children? Teaching children to commit suicide. Shouldn't that be illegal?

What about inciting tiny children to murder Jews and non - Muslims? Should this be illegal? Is this a flagrant disregard of international law..........or did the UN even write a law for these crimes against children?

Using Mickey Mouse to incite the murder of Jews and non - Muslims? Should this be legal? Should it be legal to teach tiny children such barbarism?

Why doesn't the UN address this and make it a major case against the Arabs calling themselves Palestinians? Why is a Jew building his house in a Jewish neighborhood considered a flagrant disregard for international law while Arab children are being trained on television to become terrorists is a non-issue with zero condemnations from the UN human rights council?

What is wrong with this picture? Anyone?

Last edited:
Does this Hamas TV show get a pass from the UN in regards to international law and human rights of children? Teaching children to commit suicide. Shouldn't that be illegal?

s101.gif

How dumb are you? That is zionist propaganda. It is NOT A REAL SHOW!

s101.gif

How dumb are you? That is zionist propaganda. It is NOT A REAL SHOW!

Why make a thread on this forum if you cannot answer the questions, Louie? Shouldn't you first be capable of the dialogue you invite? Answer the question why is a Jew building his house in a Jewish neighborhood showing a flagrant disregard for international law while Arabs (who call themselves Palestinians) are openly teaching their children to become terrorists and using toddlers as human shields in their jihad against Israel - is not on the table for discussion?

2034599sw.gif

You are just repeating lies and disregarding the facts.

When you answer the questions, I'll be happy to respond. Until then your thread is really of little use. If you cannot debate the points of your own OP perhaps you are on the wrong forum (or out of your league).

When you answer the questions, I'll be happy to respond. Until then your thread is really of little use. If you cannot debate the points of your own OP perhaps you are on the wrong forum (or out of your league).

elnb.gif

The descendants of European converts to Judaism <snip>

And here you go again. You really believe that every single Jew that comes from Europe was a convert? How do you explain the synagogues that Paul visited in Greece, Rome and other parts of EUROPE documented in the New Testament? Since you have admitted that your version of Catholicism only believes in the New Testament.

And there are other sources not of the Bible that back it up:

History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia

We can poke house sized holes in your narrative, yet you continue. And we are 'Hasbara'.

The descendants of European converts to Judaism <snip>

And here you go again. You really believe that every single Jew that comes from Europe was a convert? How do you explain the synagogues that Paul visited in Greece, Rome and other parts of EUROPE documented in the New Testament? Since you have admitted that your version of Catholicism only believes in the New Testament.

And there are other sources not of the Bible that back it up:

History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia

We can poke house sized holes in your narrative, yet you continue. And we are 'Hasbara'.

LOL Wiki. Now that's a great neutral source. You can't poke holes in fact.

"Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

Ashkenazi lineages in fact form clusters within descent lines that were established in Europe some 10,000 to 20,000 years ago. The same is true of most of the minor lineages.

“Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed,”

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

What about inciting tiny children to murder Jews and non - Muslims? Should this be illegal? Is this a flagrant disregard of international law..........or did the UN even write a law for these crimes against children?

Using Mickey Mouse to incite the murder of Jews and non - Muslims? Should this be legal? Should it be legal to teach tiny children such barbarism?

Why doesn't the UN address this and make it a major case against the Arabs calling themselves Palestinians? Why is a Jew building his house in a Jewish neighborhood considered a flagrant disregard for international law while Arab children are being trained on television to become terrorists is a non-issue with zero condemnations from the UN human rights council?

What is wrong with this picture? Anyone?

The way you are looking at it.

International law has no standing in Israel.
It doesn't have standing anywhere else either. So long as there are sovereign nations, international law is just a buzz word the UN uses to pretend they're already operating in their NWO powers. Don't believe it. Ask Flanders.
Diplomatically, Israel's disregard for international law by maintaining a brutal occupation over the Palestinians lost the Israelis worldwide support.
Is it against international law to kill your own civilian population? How come you have nothing to say about Hamas using their own civilians as human shields? What do you think about Hamas murdering 25 Arab civilians in Gaza and blaming it on the Israeli's? Why would you defend terrorists who murder men, women and children who are civilians in Gaza?

What do you think about Arab men who use tiny toddlers as human shields? I think they are a bunch of murdering cowards. How about you? Do you have the backbone to call it as it is or will you continue to make excuses for the inexusable?
I'm sorry to have to tell you that this thread is about Israeli settlements which are legal according to Israelis and illegal to everyone else in the world.
Actually the title of the thread includes a discussion about the "flagrant disregard for international law," Eloy. With that let me ask you a question. Which is worse? Using civilians as human shields in order to launch rockets into Israeli territory and avoid getting return fire or a Jew building a house in his own neighborhood? There is only one flagrant disregard for the law (and that would be Israeli law NOT International law which doesn't apply) that I can find and that would be what Hamas is doing. The fact that I am calling you on it is not off topic. It's right on target.

Answer the question or stop wasting my time.
Forgive me for wasting your time.
As to your loaded question, using civilians as human shields works only with an enemy who cares about civilian lives. It would never work with Israelis.

It doesn't have standing anywhere else either. So long as there are sovereign nations, international law is just a buzz word the UN uses to pretend they're already operating in their NWO powers. Don't believe it. Ask Flanders.
Diplomatically, Israel's disregard for international law by maintaining a brutal occupation over the Palestinians lost the Israelis worldwide support.
Is it against international law to kill your own civilian population? How come you have nothing to say about Hamas using their own civilians as human shields? What do you think about Hamas murdering 25 Arab civilians in Gaza and blaming it on the Israeli's? Why would you defend terrorists who murder men, women and children who are civilians in Gaza?

What do you think about Arab men who use tiny toddlers as human shields? I think they are a bunch of murdering cowards. How about you? Do you have the backbone to call it as it is or will you continue to make excuses for the inexusable?
I'm sorry to have to tell you that this thread is about Israeli settlements which are legal according to Israelis and illegal to everyone else in the world.
Actually the title of the thread includes a discussion about the "flagrant disregard for international law," Eloy. With that let me ask you a question. Which is worse? Using civilians as human shields in order to launch rockets into Israeli territory and avoid getting return fire or a Jew building a house in his own neighborhood? There is only one flagrant disregard for the law (and that would be Israeli law NOT International law which doesn't apply) that I can find and that would be what Hamas is doing. The fact that I am calling you on it is not off topic. It's right on target.

Humans do not shield anything from the Israelis. Israel blows away civilians at the drop of a hat. That is no shield.

In order to avoid civilian casualties, Israel sends warning messages before attacking terrorist targets advising civilians to leave. Israel prefers to attack empty buildings used to manufacture rockets, even taking into consideration that the terrorists too will be warned and their lives spared.
Do you actually believe that crock of crap? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you learn this shit in Hasbara class?

Humans do not shield anything from the Israelis. Israel blows away civilians at the drop of a hat. That is no shield.

Actually, your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza typically use women and children as human shields. Acts of war aimed at Israel waged from civilian areas are a pattern of behavior for the cowards you define as heroes.

Actually, your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza typically use women and children as human shields. Acts of war aimed at Israel waged from civilian areas are a pattern of behavior for the cowards you define as heroes.
Yeah, I've heard that Israeli talking point a gazillion times. Israel sang that same song when it was bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back