Amnesty Intl.: Flurry of settlement activity shows flagrant disregard for international law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more from Amnesty International:

On the other side, Palestinian armed groups fired thousands of rockets and mortars towards Israel, and also stored and fired munitions from residential areas of Gaza. Hamas forces executed at least 23 people in Gaza they accused of “collaborating”, and arrested and tortured others.

Link: Justice for victims of war crimes in Gaza conflict

Call that 'Hasbara' I dare anyone to.
Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

And another. War crimes out the ass. Then the candy ass Israelis are to stupid to figure out why they get some bottle rockets out of Gaza.

On the other side, Palestinian armed groups fired thousands of rockets and mortars towards Israel, and also stored and fired munitions from residential areas of Gaza. Hamas forces executed at least 23 people in Gaza they accused of “collaborating”, and arrested and tortured others.

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

And another. War crimes out the ass. Then the candy ass Israelis are to stupid to figure out why they get some bottle rockets out of Gaza.

Here's one you will like.

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

Response to Islamic terrorist attacks.

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

Good one, honey.

7fe72f51235da50353d8279fdb225653.jpg

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

Good one, honey.

7fe72f51235da50353d8279fdb225653.jpg

That's a shame about those illegal Islamic terrorist settlements.

Palestinians Are Building Illegal Settlements to Extend Their Claims to Jerusalem

Thread closed for moderation.. MAY reopen.

1) One topic SPECIFIC to the OP per thread..
2) This forum ain't about YOU or your opponents.

Think y'all would know this by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back