Amnesty Intl.: Flurry of settlement activity shows flagrant disregard for international law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against international law to kill your own civilian population? How come you have nothing to say about Hamas using their own civilians as human shields? What do you think about Hamas murdering 25 Arab civilians in Gaza and blaming it on the Israeli's? Why would you defend terrorists who murder men, women and children who are civilians in Gaza?

What do you think about Arab men who use tiny toddlers as human shields? I think they are a bunch of murdering cowards. How about you? Do you have the backbone to call it as it is or will you continue to make excuses for the inexusable?
I'm sorry to have to tell you that this thread is about Israeli settlements which are legal according to Israelis and illegal to everyone else in the world.
Actually the title of the thread includes a discussion about the "flagrant disregard for international law," Eloy. With that let me ask you a question. Which is worse? Using civilians as human shields in order to launch rockets into Israeli territory and avoid getting return fire or a Jew building a house in his own neighborhood? There is only one flagrant disregard for the law (and that would be Israeli law NOT International law which doesn't apply) that I can find and that would be what Hamas is doing. The fact that I am calling you on it is not off topic. It's right on target.

Answer the question or stop wasting my time.
Humans do not shield anything from the Israelis. Israel blows away civilians at the drop of a hat. That is no shield.

Actually, your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza typically use women and children as human shields. Acts of war aimed at Israel waged from civilian areas are a pattern of behavior for the cowards you define as heroes.
Yeah, I've heard that Israeli talking point a gazillion times. Israel sang that same song when it was bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.

Israel "talking" about it doesn't make it untrue.

Is it against international law to kill your own civilian population? How come you have nothing to say about Hamas using their own civilians as human shields? What do you think about Hamas murdering 25 Arab civilians in Gaza and blaming it on the Israeli's? Why would you defend terrorists who murder men, women and children who are civilians in Gaza?

What do you think about Arab men who use tiny toddlers as human shields? I think they are a bunch of murdering cowards. How about you? Do you have the backbone to call it as it is or will you continue to make excuses for the inexusable?
I'm sorry to have to tell you that this thread is about Israeli settlements which are legal according to Israelis and illegal to everyone else in the world.
Actually the title of the thread includes a discussion about the "flagrant disregard for international law," Eloy. With that let me ask you a question. Which is worse? Using civilians as human shields in order to launch rockets into Israeli territory and avoid getting return fire or a Jew building a house in his own neighborhood? There is only one flagrant disregard for the law (and that would be Israeli law NOT International law which doesn't apply) that I can find and that would be what Hamas is doing. The fact that I am calling you on it is not off topic. It's right on target.

Humans do not shield anything from the Israelis. Israel blows away civilians at the drop of a hat. That is no shield.

Actually, your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza typically use women and children as human shields. Acts of war aimed at Israel waged from civilian areas are a pattern of behavior for the cowards you define as heroes.
Yeah, I've heard that Israeli talking point a gazillion times. Israel sang that same song when it was bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.

If you're referring to the skirmish that Israel fought with the Iranian backed stooges hizzbullah, what we saw was an act of war initiated by your Islamic terrorist heroes. A pattern of behavior.

Once again, your heroes waged war from civilian areas. At the end of the conflict, once again we saw that somehow, your islamic terrorist heroes staged an Islamic terrorist fashion show wearing military uniforms.

That's odd. Your Islamic terrorist heroes initiate wars, blend with the population and then use civilians as human shields. Somehow they can't seem to find uniforms until after hostilities have ended.

Israel "talking" about it doesn't make it untrue.
You don't know Israel.

LOL Wiki. Now that's a great neutral source. You can't poke holes in fact.

"Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

Ashkenazi lineages in fact form clusters within descent lines that were established in Europe some 10,000 to 20,000 years ago. The same is true of most of the minor lineages.

“Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed,”

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

LOL! At least wiki can be edited by anyone and has some fairly solid reference material to back it. Nicholas Wade, the author of your linked article is an editorial (meaning opinion) writer who has been criticized heavily by the scientific community.

You make more posts per day in this section than many of us combined, yet you call us "Hasbara". What do we call you? Oh yeah, that's right. The pro-pali faction doesn't put a name on their people because they are so used to hiding behind masks, just like your avatar. LOL.

And Hamas is also responsible for:
  • The Deadliest Earthquake in History. ...
  • The Black Plague. ...
  • Indian Famine. ...
  • The Potato Famine. ...
  • The Deadliest Drought. ...
  • The Flu Pandemic. ...
  • The Yangtze, Yellow and Huai River Floods. ...
  • Chinese Famine.

And see my post above.

When you answer the questions, I'll be happy to respond. Until then your thread is really of little use. If you cannot debate the points of your own OP perhaps you are on the wrong forum (or out of your league).

elnb.gif

Oh yeah, this is an excellent rebuttal. Get lost dude. You have no skills whatsoever. Kind of like member.

Here's some more from Amnesty International:

On the other side, Palestinian armed groups fired thousands of rockets and mortars towards Israel, and also stored and fired munitions from residential areas of Gaza. Hamas forces executed at least 23 people in Gaza they accused of “collaborating”, and arrested and tortured others.

Link: Justice for victims of war crimes in Gaza conflict

Call that 'Hasbara' I dare anyone to.

If you're referring to the skirmish that Israel fought with the Iranian backed stooges hizzbullah, what we saw was an act of war initiated by your Islamic terrorist heroes. A pattern of behavior.

Once again, your heroes waged war from civilian areas. At the end of the conflict, once again we saw that somehow, your islamic terrorist heroes staged an Islamic terrorist fashion show wearing military uniforms.

That's odd. Your Islamic terrorist heroes initiate wars, blend with the population and then use civilians as human shields. Somehow they can't seem to find uniforms until after hostilities have ended.
Who gave you that script?

On the other side, Palestinian armed groups fired thousands of rockets and mortars towards Israel, and also stored and fired munitions from residential areas of Gaza. Hamas forces executed at least 23 people in Gaza they accused of “collaborating”, and arrested and tortured others.

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Great video , thanks.

Here is another.

Here is another.

That's because Israel has responded quickly to acts of war from the Islamic terrorists.

What's the big deal with a few dead arabs-Moslems?
What's the big deal that Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times more than socalled terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back