America's Salvation

"My German Volksgenossen, we have a great deal to rectify before our own history and before our eternal Lord. Providence had withdrawn its protection from us. Our Volk had fallen, plunging to a depth to which a Volk has rarely fallen before. In this difficult plight we have once again learned how to pray; we have learned to respect our Lord; we have regained our faith in the virtues of a Volk, and have endeavored to be better again."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Cologne (March 28, 1936)

I was going to try to resist the temptation, but then Trump was brought up...

Meanwhile, Obama and the more than 65 country coalition continue to target the enemy.
Quite funny as this 65 country coalition will need another two years to match with Russia´s number of strikes.

From your own source:
Fight_for_Aleppo_Stats_Mobile.png

Thank you Bleipriester

I realize you want to side against your own country but this is the exact point I was making. I probably should have posted those graphs but I just figure people would see the obvious.

"Source: Russia Ministry of Defense ... Russia counts sorties flown. The United States counts strikes on targets"

=======
War on ISIS: Who's doing what?

Meanwhile, Obama and the more than 65 country coalition continue to target the enemy.
Quite funny as this 65 country coalition will need another two years to match with Russia´s number of strikes.

From your own source:
Fight_for_Aleppo_Stats_Mobile.png

Thank you Bleipriester

I realize you want to side against your own country but this is the exact point I was making. I probably should have posted those graphs but I just figure people would see the obvious.

"Source: Russia Ministry of Defense ... Russia counts sorties flown. The United States counts strikes on targets"

=======
War on ISIS: Who's doing what?
What has my country to do with that and what have simple facts to do with this?
Simple fact is, that many sorties flown by the US didn´t strike the enemy and this is why the US counts the strikes and not the sorties.
U.S. bombers hold fire on Islamic State targets amid ground intelligence blackout

Last edited:

Forum List

Back