Accurate German Representation of Trump ... lol

Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
Well, in case Trump supporters actually were questioning whether or not Trump would be beneficial for increasing world opinion or American influence globally...think again.

Here is a float created by the German people of Trump...seems pretty accurate.

Original source:

Bildschön: Der Düsseldorfer Zug 2.0 - Karneval - Kultur - WDR

ZjuB3we.jpg

They've done similar for Merkel:

merkeltilly.JPG

Actually they've created even worse for Merkel, some are full naked creations, that even though they're like the above, I'm not sure I can post them, so here's a link and then just look through the pictures:
merkel floats - Google Search

Man what a depraved people the Germans are
Karneval is a time in which the citizens can ignore and mock authorities without consequences and forget morals and order. Craziest things happened...
However, in Cologne, they celebrate Regime-Karneval as the authorities managed to take over the organization of Cologne´s Karneval in the 19th Century. And they still do today and this is the result in sharp contrast to the wagon above:
image.jpg

As things stand now, the Germans don't know whether to shit, go blind, or wind their watches, concerning the Muzzies in their own midst.

They bared their backsides to Islam decades ago; letting-in a flood of Turkish workers; never finding the courage to kick them out when their work was done.

They've already all-but-lost Europe, never mind their own country.

Who in America really gives a rat's ass what they think about our election and our candidates?

I care about our country first and foremost. we don't elect our President on what the world thinks. If they don't like him, that's their problem. I doubt many in world care for Obama by now, the man has been such a jerk-off

Looks like the Germans have a fetish involving men's asses and gay sex. Probably as a result of being emasculated after WWII, culminating in the Muslim invasion which is proving to be the deathnail of Europe.

Looks like the Germans have a fetish involving men's asses and gay sex. Probably as a result of being emasculated after WWII, culminating in the Muslim invasion which is proving to be the deathnail of Europe.

Hey, Zionist, the word you are struggling for is "Death knell", not "deathnail".

but keep trying to tell us you are a loyal American who only has America's interests at heart.

Now, the Germans know they made a mistake with Hitler. Can America avoid making the same mistake with Trump? One can only hope.

I'll never understand why leftist, a group of people that are descended from people that had the sense to leave the Old world, care so damn much what it thinks of us.

this is proof that evolution is bullshit. Generations ago, we knew the eu was a shithole, b/c our ancestors left in large numbers. Now leftist want to be like them.

that's devolution.

Hey, Zionist, the word you are struggling for is "Death knell", not "deathnail".

but keep trying to tell us you are a loyal American who only has America's interests at heart.

Now, the Germans know they made a mistake with Hitler. Can America avoid making the same mistake with Trump? One can only hope.
Voting for Trump will ensure that America will put a lid on more enemy within Muslim cancer like you getting into the US. But Hillary will probably do just as fine. She's gone far left now in order to secure the nomination but will turn to the middle.

Last edited:
Germans pigs have already proven once a Nazi, always a Nazi: that despicable nation has been sucking the cock of Islam - the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating religion of all time!!! We and the Russians were right to keep these German swine on the short leash we did for so many years. That's why European FILTH OF MY RACE have it backwards on Trump: your MUSLIMS are the real Nazis, you European examples of walking maggotry! Jesus, I soooo want that Coward Continent of American-hating ***** to die in agony en masse. I daresay, European backstabbing cowards are a bigger enemy to America than Pisslam ever was! I detest Europeans so much I masturbate whenever large numbers of these American-hating parasites die. FUCK THAT CONTINENT WITH EVERY LAST QUANTUM OF MY YANKEE-DOODLE-SOUL!

P.S., even though Germaggotry surrendered before our A-bomb, I still wish we had dropped an A-bomb on these American-hating, nightcrawling imitations of real lifeforms that putrid German (& other Europiss coward-insects) are. After years of dealing with German backpackers and their "attitude" - said attitude inserted by a proctologist - Eurosubhumans are this yank's most utterly detested lifeforms on this planet. In all my years of hosteling abroad, I have NEVER met anything as hateful and vile as European backpacker, below-Springer, white trash. Except possibly some of the American-hating English pigs with whom I've dealt.

I don't suppose these German have considered that we have had such a Pussy in Washington for too long, and that we are now ready to try an Asshole.

And who are the Germans to be giving out opinions on who ought to be our leaders....look at their tract record...Attila...Hitler....Muslim Merkel.....when they fuck up, they really fuck up.

I'll never understand why leftist, a group of people that are descended from people that had the sense to leave the Old world, care so damn much what it thinks of us.

this is proof that evolution is bullshit. Generations ago, we knew the eu was a shithole, b/c our ancestors left in large numbers. Now leftist want to be like them.

that's devolution.

Here's the secret, their civilizations have been around millennia, they know how to live. They are also more educated and less prone to fits of emotion, which if you just look through this thread, is not the best way to discuss something.

Well, in case Trump supporters actually were questioning whether or not Trump would be beneficial for increasing world opinion or American influence globally...think again.

Here is a float created by the German people of Trump...seems pretty accurate.

Original source:

Bildschön: Der Düsseldorfer Zug 2.0 - Karneval - Kultur - WDR

View attachment 67162

I didn't think that the German Sharia Councils allowed them to make art.....isn't that against Sharia, the law of Germany?

that's devolution.

Here's the secret, their civilizations have been around millennia, they know how to live. They are also more educated and less prone to fits of emotion, which if you just look through this thread, is not the best way to discuss something.

yes.....when they marched innocent men, women and children into gas chambers they were very calm when they did it...no unsightly emotions as they locked the doors and turned on the gas......I get your point.

that's devolution.

yes.....when they marched innocent men, women and children into gas chambers they were very calm when they did it...no unsightly emotions as they locked the doors and turned on the gas......I get your point.

So you can't carry an adult conversation like many cons here. Hey look, they're playing Last Temptation of Christ over there! Go see.

Forum List

Back