America's coming civil war -- makers vs. takers Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/op

Tell me, how exactly do rich folks "create" wealth?

Do they magically produce gold from their asses?

Tell me, how does welfare create wealth? Does it magically lift people out of being poor despite the record amounts of welfare and record amounts of poor people we have today?

Good example of conservative class warfare, they alone are deserving of their possessions, everyone else must be a mooch on their real American overtaxed whiny fat asses. Greed as a virtue, gotta love it when it is put so plainly.

I don’t know that we will have a civil war, or I should say… I don’t think the civil war will look like the civil war of America’s past, but we are coming to a breaking point.

America will probably remain in a very very prolonged recession/depression while all wealth of the middle class is lost and replaced by a promise of welfare.

Good example of conservative class warfare, they alone are deserving of their possessions, everyone else must be a mooch on their real American overtaxed whiny fat asses. Greed as a virtue, gotta love it when it is put so plainly.

I don't think you even know what you just said.

well why don't you tell us why you think you are entitled to the bread someone else has earned and baked? go ahead, it should be interesting.

Tell me, how does welfare create wealth? Does it magically lift people out of being poor despite the record amounts of welfare and record amounts of poor people we have today?

People work to create wealth.

The worth of a dollar equals a certain amount of man-hours worked.

Rich people take the wealth that the working class creates.

Sometimes they lend organization skills, sometimes they actually work themselves, other times they do not contribute at all, but instead simply skim off the top. Like parasites.

Welfare keeps the people at the bottom healthy and fed, so the rich can continue to use them to make themselves richer.

Last edited:

Thinking about that must make you mad enough to want to go shit on a policecar.

Last edited:

Sometimes they lend organization skills, sometimes they actually work themselves, other times they do not contribute at all, but instead simply skim off the top. Like parasites.

Welfare keeps the people at the bottom healthy and fed, so the rich can continue to use them to make themselves richer.

Extremely stupid shit. But not unexpected from you.

I don’t know that we will have a civil war, or I should say… I don’t think the civil war will look like the civil war of America’s past, but we are coming to a breaking point.

America will probably remain in a very very prolonged recession/depression while all wealth of the middle class is lost and replaced by a promise of welfare.

You do know that most people on food stamps are working?

human nature and history dictates that civil war would be inevitable unless the civilization in question take a proactive initiative and seeks Divine Providence for assistance.

As our current civilization is made up with lots of people who are ignorant of history and not aware of their own human nature; and people who are so arrogant they foolishly believe that whats happened again and again throughout all of human history cant possibly happen to them as well, I dont see how the war will be avoided unless people wake up.

human nature and history dictates that civil war would be inevitable unless the civilization in question take a proactive initiative and seeks Divine Providence for assistance.

As our current civilization is made up with lots of people who are ignorant of history and not aware of their own human nature; and people who are so arrogant they foolishly believe that whats happened again and again throughout all of human history cant possibly happen to them as well, I dont see how the war will be avoided unless people wake up.

Weimar Republic, here we come!

Sooo, seeing that we have had it your way for a long ass time, when do we get to try something else?

BTW, great job at not answering the question.

Wealthy people create wealth and jobs in many different ways. Personal wealth allows people to invest in ideas they like, or just think will be profitable, or even just for fun... That creates jobs and wealth.

Another way wealthy people create more wealth and jobs is by buying things that interest them, like one of a kind custom boats, cars, planes, musical interments, houses and so on... Things that a company would never make, things a company could never afford to push their limits on because there would otherwise be no profit in doing so and the overhead would kill that project.

The greatest example of wealthy people helping the US and world is in Healthcare, where rich people in America are by definition the reason why all other countries on planet earth are not currently using HC "solutions" that of a third world country of today. Wealthy people can afford to buy HC products that later become affordable by the middle class and lastly Governments around the world, after our poor have access to them. The US still produces something like 40% of the worlds new medicines and that number used to be much higher, before we became a welfare state. Lucky for all the other countries in the world that creating almost all meaningful drugs and surgeries ever discovered is not placed on their shoulders, the cost that our wealthy pay for development would have bankrupted all of these countries overnight, meaning it would have never been discovered.

The US, through wealthy people allows industries to create prototypes, build dreams and in the process offer the chance for others to become wealthy. Almost everything you own was once completely unaffordable by you, do you ever wonder how you own a TV that once would have costed you 10 thousand dollars but now get it for 500$? Or a phone that can play games, has voice recognition, has a HD of 100gig and plays movies in 3D? Here is a guess, it was not created by people on welfare for other people on welfare.

Last edited:
there will ne no civil war. That is utter nonesense.

We can just air drop meth and crack on our cities if it gets out of hand.

You can't call it meth anymore cause those chemicals are locked down, you might call it crank, but again, tight control of chemicals needed. Today it is called Ice.
but there is still crack, depends on purity.I mish good blonde Lebanese hash.(did u catch that my snooping government!?). :eusa_shifty:

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
stand in a circle and wack your little doodles untill you jizz on each other.

it make you a pack of jizz covered doodle wackers and doesnt change the facts

Confessions of a former(?), current cum dump? Phone nunber please. :eusa_drool:

How many, nutters?

How many able bodied American adults are there who refuse to work a job in favor of taking taxpayer funds to live on?

How much of our GDP goes to give handouts to these freeloaders?

Sooo, seeing that we have had it your way for a long ass time, when do we get to try something else?

BTW, great job at not answering the question.

Wealthy people create wealth and jobs in many different ways. Personal wealth allows people to invest in ideas they like, or just think will be profitable, or even just for fun... That creates jobs and wealth.

Another way wealthy people create more wealth and jobs is by buying things that interest them, like one of a kind custom boats, cars, planes, musical interments, houses and so on... Things that a company would never make, things a company could never afford to push their limits on because there would otherwise be no profit in doing so and the overhead would kill that project.

The greatest example of wealthy people helping the US and world is in Healthcare, where rich people in America are by definition the reason why all other countries on planet earth are not currently using HC "solutions" that of a third world country of today. Wealthy people can afford to buy HC products that later become affordable by the middle class and lastly Governments around the world, after our poor have access to them. The US still produces something like 40% of the worlds new medicines and that number used to be much higher, before we became a welfare state. Lucky for all the other countries in the world that creating almost all meaningful drugs and surgeries ever discovered is not placed on their shoulders, the cost that our wealthy pay for development would have bankrupted all of these countries overnight, meaning it would have never been discovered.

The US, through wealthy people allows industries to create prototypes, build dreams and in the process offer the chance for others to become wealthy. Almost everything you own was once completely unaffordable by you, do you ever wonder how you own a TV that once would have costed you 10 thousand dollars but now get it for 500$? Or a phone that can play games, has voice recognition, has a HD of 100gig and plays movies in 3D? Here is a guess, it was not created by people on welfare for other people on welfare.

Wealthy people do not "create jobs". Jobs become necessary to fill when people become interested in buying a product.

At that point, in order to make said product, a business requires all kinds of people to make it run.

From the richest investor down to the janitors that clean the place at night.

Buyers of products "create" jobs, if anything.

And certainly the rich have no monopoly on being consumers. Every single individual, from the poorest to the richest is a consumer.

Investors are no more, or less, important to the health of a company than the people that work for that company.

An investor could not "create" anything without demand, and a willing and talented workforce to make the product needed.

In order for that willing and talented workforce to exist, there needs to be a large pool of educated individuals. Therefore the general populace needs teachers.

In addition, in order to transport materials efficiently, etc, there needs to be a viable infrastructure in place. Roads need to be there, railroads, airports, etc etc.

Public Safety is needed to protect the company's assets, as well as firemen, insurance brokers, etc, etc.

All of these things are paid for by the taxpayers. All the taxpayers.

And all of these jobs are performed by "regular Joe" middle class and poor workers.

Therefore, to call investors "the job creators" is absurd.

Forum List

Back