Americans so dumb Home Deport making tutorials on "how to hammer a nail"

Lol... At least the people who watch the tutorials are willing to learn. We can at least give them that.
/----/ I went to a HD in-store demonstration on how to lay ceramic tile. OK it was more complex than driving a nail, anyway, I went home and tiled the basement bathroom floor. It came out OK for a beginner.

Lol... At least the people who watch the tutorials are willing to learn. We can at least give them that.
/----/ I went to a HD in-store demonstration on how to lay ceramic tile. OK it was more complex than driving a nail, anyway, I went home and tiled the basement bathroom floor. It came out OK for a beginner.
There's nothing wrong with things like that.

I'd be all for publicly funded trade schools. Guaranteed we would get a better return on our investment than what we currently get.
TN has free vocational school training. It is about to be for adults as well. They pay for it with lottery money. I think its awesome

Libtards and promoting single motherhood the past 40 years fucked everything up, from kids who don't know how to use tools, to kids needing safe places from free speech, to Godamn participation trophies.

Libtards and promoting single motherhood the past 40 years fucked everything up, from kids who don't know how to use tools, to kids needing safe places from free speech, to Godamn participation trophies.
/----/ My niece and nephew play middle school soccer. Last year their teams didn't do very well and each team member received a participation trophy. Most of the kids left them on the game table, my niece and nephew politely took theirs and discreetly dropped them into the trash can in the parking lot. They didn't want to appear disrespectful of their coaches.

You'd be amazed at how many of the younger generation dont know how to read a tape measure.

Yup places have to close when the power goes out because they can't add taxes or anything .

When I was machining we'd hirer kids to run the saw and eighty percent of em couldnt read a tape measure. And forget about em knowing how to read a micrometer.

You'd be amazed at how many of the younger generation dont know how to read a tape measure.

Yup places have to close when the power goes out because they can't add taxes or anything .

When I was machining we'd hirer kids to run the saw and eighty percent of em couldnt read a tape measure. And forget about em knowing how to read a micrometer.
/—-/ Tell them the guys who built and launched the Mercury space flights didn’t have calculators. They relied on a slide rule.

What do you expect? Our schools spend all their time and money teaching foreigners how to speak english.

Home Depot Panics Over Millennials; Forced To Host Tutorials On Using Tape Measures, Hammering Nails

oct 10 2017 As wall street analysts celebrate the coming of age of the millennial generation, a group of young people who were supposed to lead another revolutionary wave of consumerism if only they could work long enough to escape their parents' basement, retailers like Home Depot are panicked about selling into what will soon be America's largest demographic...but not for the reasons you might think.

While avocado resellers like Whole Foods only have to worry about creating a catchy advertising campaign to attract millennials, Home Depot is in full-on panic mode after realizing that an entire generation of Americans have absolutely no clue how to use their products. As the Wall Street Journal points out, the company has been forced to spend millions to create video tutorials and host in-store classes on how to do everything from using a tape measure to mopping a floor and hammering a nail.
Well, since about 25% of the population are 'Conservatives', I can see the necessity of that.

Shit Rocks, I built a forge and constructed an anvil so I can MAKE the nails. :p

20170917_194929_crop_597x685-537x616.jpg 20170918_193444_crop_597x761-447x570.jpg 20170918_193434_crop_597x723-447x541.jpg20170830_144114-637x358.jpg 20170830_160848-637x358.jpg 20170830_163814-637x358.jpg 20170830_163715-637x358.jpg 20170830_170455-637x358.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back