Americans so dumb Home Deport making tutorials on "how to hammer a nail"

What do you expect? Our schools spend all their time and money teaching foreigners how to speak english.

Home Depot Panics Over Millennials; Forced To Host Tutorials On Using Tape Measures, Hammering Nails

oct 10 2017 As wall street analysts celebrate the coming of age of the millennial generation, a group of young people who were supposed to lead another revolutionary wave of consumerism if only they could work long enough to escape their parents' basement, retailers like Home Depot are panicked about selling into what will soon be America's largest demographic...but not for the reasons you might think.

While avocado resellers like Whole Foods only have to worry about creating a catchy advertising campaign to attract millennials, Home Depot is in full-on panic mode after realizing that an entire generation of Americans have absolutely no clue how to use their products. As the Wall Street Journal points out, the company has been forced to spend millions to create video tutorials and host in-store classes on how to do everything from using a tape measure to mopping a floor and hammering a nail.
When did it become the job of schools to teach a human how to use a hammer?

What led the guard to Paddocks door since shooting had not started? This is turning into a lying mess

-Geaux

good to see , story identifies the millenials so good to see . Heck those bonheads don't know how to change a cars tire . ------------ yep , these punk , hip hoppers are the future .
/----/ With run flat tires, who needs to change tires? It's not like the 1960s when I had retreads on my first car. I could change a flat in under 15 minutes - which was often. I could also set the timing, adjust the carb, change plugs, oil, distributor caps, points and belts. No body needs to know those things anymore. I was thinking of buying a restored 1965 VW bug just so I could tinker with it but didn't.

My dad has a 1965 VW Beetle he bought back in the very early 80's. He's recently restored it to like new, you'd die if you saw it. He recently bought a 1972 beetle and a 1977 Beetle convertible. Right now he has 3, the 65 we rebuilt the engine on. It's such a simple car to work on. He kept the original 6V system on the 65, which complicates finding parts since 6v coils and stuff are hard to find.
Should have gotten the Super Beetle from the early 1970's, it had an auto clutch to shift gears....

You'd be amazed at how many of the younger generation dont know how to read a tape measure.

Yup places have to close when the power goes out because they can't add taxes or anything .

When I was machining we'd hirer kids to run the saw and eighty percent of em couldnt read a tape measure. And forget about em knowing how to read a micrometer.

Guess they don't teach that any more. We used to learn this stuff in metal shop in the late 50's, early 60's. At least us low achievers who took shop. Learned some welding, operating a lathe, and a few other marketable skills that helped out later on after leaving school. Not everybody can be a scientist or a doctor.

You'd be amazed at how many of the younger generation dont know how to read a tape measure.

Among blacks i'd bet it's 95%.

Meh....probably.
The beaners are worse here in Texas.
The dumbfucks dont know what a .5 and .5 equal.
Two halves..

And there you have it......
Have you ever heard the Spanish word used in the measurement of 1/2?

Yup places have to close when the power goes out because they can't add taxes or anything .

When I was machining we'd hirer kids to run the saw and eighty percent of em couldnt read a tape measure. And forget about em knowing how to read a micrometer.

Guess they don't teach that any more. We used to learn this stuff in metal shop in the late 50's, early 60's. At least us low achievers who took shop. Learned some welding, operating a lathe, and a few other marketable skills that helped out later on after leaving school. Not everybody can be a scientist or a doctor.

Everyone isnt college matieral

Meh....probably.
Two halves..

You ask me that living in Houston?

Meh....probably.
Two halves..

Yes...Can you read a brick rule?

Meh....probably.
Two halves..

Yes...Can you reade a brick rule?

Sorry......but no I cant reade a brick rule.....

I'll say it again. All schools should teach in english (except foreign language classes) and if some muslim mongrel is left behind, then tough.

Forum List

Back